What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found these today while sniffing around, bottled Green Teas. 0 Carbs - 0 Sugar, in fact 0 everything lol. Something else in Vince's armoury for when the hot weather arrives. Will be nice ice cold. Carbs is the 5 characters and sugar the one below it. :D
View attachment 6945 View attachment 6946
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Very atmospheric Vince. Took me back to those back streets of Kowloon with food places everywhere! :D
Very similar Amigo and the food is delicious 🙂

What I ater today
I have been very naughty at one point 😉

Attachments

• IMG_5613.jpg
    IMG_5613.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5626.jpg
    IMG_5626.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5624.jpg
    IMG_5624.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5625.jpg
    IMG_5625.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5628.jpg
    IMG_5628.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 3
I eat to much
:D
IMG_5627.jpg IMG_5646.jpg IMG_5661.jpg IMG_5662.jpg IMG_5663.jpg IMG_5664.jpg IMG_5665.jpg IMG_5660.jpg IMG_5640.jpg

That is magnificent Mark...how comes I haven't noticed it before?
I'm amazed you didn't notice the cake before, especially as you have a built in chocolate radar.:D

I'm amazed you didn't notice the cake before, especially as you have a built in chocolate radar.:D
Dohhhhhhhhhhhhh Markyp that's what I just said😉...annoyed I didn't see it before...I feel I've been depriving myself...I shall rectify that post haste.:D:D

Yesterday -

B - carbs

L - carbs

D - carbs

Snacks - oh a few more carbs!

Strangely enough I woke with the best waking number for a while! 🙄
Simply love this post:D

300ml Greek yoghurt,( need to stop the yogurt 450 cals and 38 carbs)
To be 38g carbs it must be a flavoured yoghurt! Why not try natural greek yoghurt that comes in about 5g carbs per 100g xx

To be 38g carbs it must be a flavoured yoghurt! Why not try natural greek yoghurt that comes in about 5g carbs per 100g xx
The one I normally get is 3.3 carbs per 100ml but they don't have it in that often(heron foods) so it's what the mrs fetches back I'm afraid,keep telling her make sure low in carbs but think she trying kill me off slowly,then I have to do more exercise to get rid of extra cals and carbs,x

The one I normally get is 3.3 carbs per 100ml but they don't have it in that often(heron foods) so it's what the mrs fetches back I'm afraid,keep telling her make sure low in carbs but think she trying kill me off slowly,then I have to do more exercise to get rid of extra cals and carbs,x
Do you not have a Tesco or something close by you could pop into yourself? or go out and check yourself and buy a few tubs at a time if their dated well enough? x

Could go to the small asda but don't sell much where Mrs out shopping everyday

Could go to the small asda but don't sell much where Mrs out shopping everyday
Well go to the small Asda then! lol xx

I would but getting old so think you should go to asda and post it to me,x
Errm, I don't think so, I don't even have an Asda! I have a Lidl and a Co-Op and I cant afford Co-Op prices! haha xx

Errm, I don't think so, I don't even have an Asda! I have a Lidl and a Co-Op and I cant afford Co-Op prices! haha xx
Nothing wrong with lidl they can be dear sometimes tho,x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back