What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never actually tried avocado, I do know I don't like plain olives, however I was looking at the stuffed ones on Tesco and wondering if I may be able to tolerate them that way, don't really want to waste the money to discover I cant though! lol xx

Perhaps ditching the app would be a good idea. There was an article the other day about people turning up to see the GP with concerns about their sleep because their app said they hadn't had enough sleep. Despite the fact that they felt rested. Maybe reliance on an app to tell us what we should do is not necessarily the way to go. Have you considered having some protein with your breakfast?
I have the sleep app on my fitness tracker...oddly enough it seems to correspond with how I feel...tells me how much light sleep & restful sleep I've had...however...I agree with KM here...I wouldn't rely on it completely...or worry how about the figures per se...for me how we feel is the better indicator.

Perhaps ditching the app would be a good idea. There was an article the other day about people turning up to see the GP with concerns about their sleep because their app said they hadn't had enough sleep. Despite the fact that they felt rested. Maybe reliance on an app to tell us what we should do is not necessarily the way to go. Have you considered having some protein with your breakfast?
I normally have omelette or sometimes couple of boiled eggs just fancied seeded bread though even though Vince and nurse said I can't eat it,and definitely will uninstall the app it put me on a downer for a bit

I've never actually tried avocado, I do know I don't like plain olives, however I was looking at the stuffed ones on Tesco and wondering if I may be able to tolerate them that way, don't really want to waste the money to discover I cant though! lol xx
K...get yourself to a Deli...often you can sample them before buying...if you like them...get yourself to a supermarket where no doubt you'll get them cheaper.

@Ditto how much over 8 were you? its ok to go over 8
Also it should say on the pack how many folk the ready meal is supposed to serve xx
8.1 I think. I will buy those readymeals again but for Mum only, she cleared her plate and it was just enough for her so I think it was for one person.

I'm having egg and chips for breakfast but I'm starting Atkins later...steak and mushrooms. 😎

I normally have omelette or sometimes couple of boiled eggs just fancied seeded bread though even though Vince and nurse said I can't eat it,and definitely will uninstall the app it put me on a downer for a bit
Have you tried the Burgen Soya & Linseed bread...I have that around 11 carbs per slice...it's seeded.

K...get yourself to a Deli...often you can sample them before buying...if you like them...get yourself to a supermarket where no doubt you'll get them cheaper.
Bubbsie you know there is nothing like that near me! Also wouldn't know the carbs so wouldn't know if they needed covered! lol xx

I genuinely do lol
Olives stuffer with garlic or pimetos or salmon wonderful with a nice vodka or gin and tonic
Avocado mashed with mayo, boiled egg and tuna terrific stuff, having some tonight actually with smoked salmon then I will hae a steak
Daughter likes olives she just eats em out of jar that dirty git like smoked salmon though but dont like alcohol and I'm having steak tonight but what could I replace potatoes with to many carbs for me

I must admit I like both too though I don’t find avocado has much flavour. Plump olives stuffed with something are gorgeous! :D
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...wish I had a more adventurous palette...I did try them once...never again.

8.1 I think. I will buy those readymeals again but for Mum only, she cleared her plate and it was just enough for her so I think it was for one person.

I'm having egg and chips for breakfast but I'm starting Atkins later...steak and mushrooms. 😎
That's nothing really, although does depend what you started at I suppose but even from a start of 5.0 I still wouldn't worry about it xx

I have just started having the Burgen bread @Bubbsie mentioned, and it is nice toasted.

Bubbsie you know there is nothing like that near me! Also wouldn't know the carbs so wouldn't know if they needed covered! lol xx
Well then do some research on the carb content...the next time you're in a supermarket many of which have a deli counter...try some there...come on...it's about what we can do...it's a challenge Kaylz😉

Have you tried the Burgen Soya & Linseed bread...I have that around 11 carbs per slice...it's seeded.
Don't sell it asda nr me want some but nurse told me give bread up altogether it's sends my blood high

Well then do some research on the carb content...the next time you're in a supermarket many of which have a deli counter...try some there...come on...it's about what we can do...it's a challenge Kaylz😉
I don't go to Supermarkets as there aren't any! Well not with a deli, also wouldn't be able to cover if it needed as it would be between meals which could cause stacking problems, then I'd be in big trouble! xx

Don't sell it asda nr me want some but nurse told me give bread up altogether it's sends my blood high
Asda aren't the only ones to stock it, Tesco, Iceland, Co-Ops etc xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back