What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B: Scrambled egg on 1 slice toasted Burgen
L: Corned beef in wholemeal thin
D: Chicken kebab with salad & garlic mayo (no bread) - from kebab shop.
Chocolate.😳
2 pints of scrumpy cider, 3 brandy's & a cherry palinka
Wasted!

B: Scrambled egg on 1 slice toasted Burgen
L: Corned beef in wholemeal thin
D: Chicken kebab with salad & garlic mayo (no bread) - from kebab shop.
Chocolate.😳
2 pints of scrumpy cider, 3 brandy's & a cherry palinka
Wasted!
Showing my ignorance here. What is a cherry palinka? Is it edible? I love cherries

Bought a Tesco Finest High Protein Loaf yesterday, will not be buying another one. Ok toasted just didn't like the texture

B - Mushroom omelette on a slice of toast

L - Prawn salad and a slice of bread and butter

D - Salmon fillet, baby potatoes, carrots and French beans. 2 profiteroles

Nescafe Gold Mocha
Fox's granary honey and ginger cookie
Its not great KM...I like the Burgen Bread...same number of carbs...a full sized slice...for me the nearest alternative to 'real' bread.

Its not great KM...I like the Burgen Bread...same number of carbs...a full sized slice...for me the nearest alternative to 'real' bread.
I got a Burgen loaf last week, quite liked it, half of it is still in the freezer as the other half wasn't keen on either and I shall eat it up while he is away x

I got a Burgen loaf last week, quite liked it, half of it is still in the freezer as the other half wasn't keen on either and I shall eat it up while he is away x
I keep most of the bread I buy on the freezer...can't bear to waste it...when necessary...take out what I need pop it in the toaster.

Had some low carb Tortilla wraps...home made...they work out to approximately 1 carb per wrap...this recipe comes courtesy of @Marsbartoastie ...making more today...haven't tried freezing them yet...making them from fresh at the moment.

1/2 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1 1/2 tblsp glucomannan
2 eggs
1 tblsp oil
1/2 cup warm water
Seasoning

Mix together to form a dough (you can simply use a fork). Wrap in clingfilm and set aside (I made my dought last night). Cut into four pieces. Oil some baking paper, oil your hand and use the heel of your hand to press into a nice thin circle. Heat an oiled frying pan and turn the tortilla into the pan...peeling the paper away to be used again for the next wrap. Fry until golden, turn and do the other side.

ps.put this on the recipe thread also

Last edited:
Absolutely hate avocado. Tried it a couple of years back & really hated the texture.
Avocado & Olives...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Hesitating filling this in today it all bad
Breakfast
2 toast seeded bread
Dinner
Omelette with cheese
Tea
Whitefish potatoes mushrooms peppers fried in a curry sauce
Snacks
Natural yoghurt with strawberry
Mars bar couple of biscuits some of those miniature chocolate bars treacle toffee liquorice and big bowl of Cornflakes
Don't think I am to blame for all this it that app my fitness pal because I had 611 calories all day and it was saying my health is at risk by not eating enough and out of those 611 calories I used 350 cals while walking might uninstall the damn thing cos I feel perfectly fine still full of energy so I'm getting enough cals in me

I will have you know I like BOTH lol
:D
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...you've gone right down in my estimation now Vince:(...(as if you could possibly get any lower)😉

Hesitating filling this in today it all bad
Breakfast
2 toast seeded bread
Dinner
Omelette with cheese
Tea
Whitefish potatoes mushrooms peppers fried in a curry sauce
Snacks
Natural yoghurt with strawberry
Mars bar couple of biscuits some of those miniature chocolate bars treacle toffee liquorice and big bowl of Cornflakes
Don't think I am to blame for all this it that app my fitness pal because I had 611 calories all day and it was saying my health is at risk by not eating enough and out of those 611 calories I used 350 cals while walking might uninstall the damn thing cos I feel perfectly fine still full of energy so I'm getting enough cals in me

Perhaps ditching the app would be a good idea. There was an article the other day about people turning up to see the GP with concerns about their sleep because their app said they hadn't had enough sleep. Despite the fact that they felt rested. Maybe reliance on an app to tell us what we should do is not necessarily the way to go. Have you considered having some protein with your breakfast?

Or Vince you letting the side down whoever says they like avocado and olives must be kidding em selves,lol
I genuinely do lol
Olives stuffer with garlic or pimetos or salmon wonderful with a nice vodka or gin and tonic
Avocado mashed with mayo, boiled egg and tuna terrific stuff, having some tonight actually with smoked salmon then I will hae a steak

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...you've gone right down in my estimation now Vince:(...(as if you could possibly get any lower)😉
Write to bottom of list liking both

Olives with blue cheese hmmm to die for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back