What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday.
B: Bacon butty on Burgen
L: Pork scratchings & slice of Mexican hot cheese
D: Roast Beef, veg & experimental Yorkshire made with Spelt flour. Tasted fine, but BG didn't like it.:(

Is this all? All day? 😱
Emmmmm..... Yes..... Our philosophy is not to eat unless hungry & my wife made the baked avocado for a late lunch.... The bacon was to settle my stomach.....

I am always ravenous, don't think I could manage on so little. 🙂

I am always ravenous, don't think I could manage on so little. 🙂
It actually becomes easier, we had a late lunch because we went to Yoga which ran over & then went to the store which was packed (being a Resort town in winter & a long weekend) so we didn't actually hey home until about 2PM, then Bonnie saw this recipe for the avocados & decided to make it.... Being full of fat & protein we just were not hungry until hours later, that's where I hit the bacon

I may not be posting regularly, so here's today
B- nothing
L - nothing
D - nothing.

Full explanation on my new thread

I may not be posting regularly, so here's today
B- nothing
L - nothing
D - nothing.

Full explanation on my new thread
Hope you are feeling better today, Mike

Yesterday
B - porridge, cup of tea
Mid Morning - cup coffee
L-chicken salad with hummus and coleslaw, muller light blackcurrant and liquorice yoghurt (heaven in a tub!), apple, cup tea
Mid Afternoon - felt start of a hypo walking the dogs, so 2 glucose tablets then mint choc club biscuit, glass no sugar cordial
Dinner - tuna steak, brocolli, green beans and glass no sugar cordial
Cup mint tea and small clementine in evening

L - Mushroom & cheese omelet
D - Keto Chicken Tikka Masala with cauliflower rice

B: Greek yoghurt with berries, nuts, seeds & coconut flakes.
L: Tuna salad.
D: Sizzling beef strips & bulgar wheat.
Pud: 2 squares 85% choccy.

Today
B - banana (still fairly green) and small clementine, cup of tea
L - chicken salad with hummus and coleslaw, muller light black currant and liquorice yoghurt, small clementine, glass no sugar cordial
Mid aft - sugar free jelly (with some added blueberries and strawberries)
D - gammon, cauliflower and celeriac mash, cabbage, peas and mushroom sauce. Glass no sugar cordial.
Evening - cup of chamomile tea.

B Omelette & 2 97% meat sausages, Greek Yoghurt & Blackberries
L Salmon Salad
D Thai Red Chicken Curry with Courgetti

Yesterday.
B: Bacon butty on Burgen
L: Pork scratchings & slice of Mexican hot cheese
D: Roast Beef, veg & experimental Yorkshire made with Spelt flour. Tasted fine, but BG didn't like it.:(
Anyone tried making Yorkshire Pudding with Coconut Flour? Up here in Yorkshire we're very particular about our National dish!!!! 🙄😎

I didn't know there was such a thing as Coconut Flour. 🙂

Menu for Tuesday 170117
BG 6.2 @ 5.54 - Bottle water with fibre

Breakfast:
4oz cheese (melted), large can tuna, 2 large eggs scrambled in butter
Pt Aspirin water, meds and a cod liver oil capsule

Lunch:
Bottle water throughout the afternoon.
Wedge Brie, 4oz tomato, 4oz cucumber - bowl of strawberries with cream and a teaspoonful of sugar :O
BG 5.9 @ 3.52

Dinner @ 7.00 pm:
4 rashers bacon, scrambled eggs (3) with butter, 4oz tomatoes
6.0 @ 8.04 pm
5.5 @ 9.09 pm
Bottle water and a Levothyroxine pill.

First thing yesterday morning after loo - 15 stones 6.2 pounds on the digital scales...Tum = 49>

Yesterday for breakfast I ate:
1 weetabix, skimmed milk & artificial sweetener
Lunch: Bowl of homemade veg soup. Mmmm
Evening meal: Oven roasted onions green & yellow peppers sprouts cut in half cherry tomatoes whole mushrooms seabass, all seasoned with black pepper & a drop or two of rapeseed oil. DEEELICIOUS!
Dessert: A danone Greek style peach passion fruit yogurt...217kj 52kcal (per pot)
Yummy meal
No snacking but wished I had coz I felt hungry at bedtime which is a no-no so I drank a tumbler of water! I hasten to add tho when I woke up in the night I committed a diabetic sin by having a slice of wholemeal grain bread with a smudge of marmalade, it tasted soo good. Drank plenty of water to chase it down as well as drinking water throughout the day & evening.
Diagnosed Type2 April last year. I'd welcome recipes from you folks out there. Take care.

Last edited:
B - Left over Keto Chicken Tikka Masala - no "rice"
D - 2 Chicken legs

B - slice wholemeal toast with Torchon ham and an egg on top

L - cheese & bacon panini with salad, biscotti biscuit

D - rib-eye steak in peppercream sauce, spoonful of home made savoury rice with peas and onions, green beans

A very naughty Cadbury's creme egg!

Omg Martin, we're you flapping your wings with hunger by bedtime? Haha! No offence meant!
I was kinda hungry at around 1700 but had a Yoga class & wanted to test my BG before & after. As it was late when we got home My wife picked up a rotisserie chicken from the supermarket & that became dinner

The food I eat is very satisfying, being LCHF, so I don't tend to eat much & usually only when hungry. Typically the only meal I schedule is the evening meal where I have to cook for my wife & I. Today has already started with a mushroom & cheese omelet & dinner will be a steak (7oz), salad, mushrooms sautéed in white wine & a veggie of some sort.

Today
B - porridge, cup of tea
L- bacon sandwich with Burgen bread, muller light yoghurt, apple, cup of tea
D - chicken in a celery sauce, spinach and chickpea falafel, mixed veg, glass no sugar cordial
Evening - cup mint tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back