What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries, knob of butter and a coffee (out of interest due to the story in the news regarding diet I worked this out to be around just under 400kcal)
mid-morning - coffee
D - DRUM ROLL PLEASE, I pulled my pants up and increased my carbs to 40g :D so wholemeal Bavarian ham and cucumber sandwich and a peanut & chocolate nature valley protein bar
mid-afternoon - coffee
T - huge chicken breast fillet (as had to get fresh from the butcher as Tesco didn't have any), charlotte potatoes, roast sprouts and mushrooms, chicken gravy and a square Lindt 90%
Currently - coffee x

Well done Kaylz...you’ll get there slowly but surely! 😛

B - egg sandwich on grain bread, tea

L - tuna mayo sandwich on granary bread, latte

D - Home made Moroccan lamb tagine, 2 tablespoons tri-colour rice, 1 poppadum, sour cream dip

Snacks, 2 banana split eclair toffees (lush!)

Having a banana later (to help nocturnal cramp...honest!)

And all was well?
Yes thanks :D spiked by 2.5mmol which I would've preferred to be lower but I didn't know how to treat it if you know what I mean? (like pre-bolus and that) as it was the first time obviously so all in all not too shabby at all! :D xx

Well done Kaylz...you’ll get there slowly but surely! 😛
I KNEW you wouldn't be far away with this!! haha, thank you! :D xx

WELL DONE KAYLZ:D Proud of you for pulling up your pants (They've been hanging round your knees for too long!🙄) and for taking the initiative. Shall we expect the same tomorrow?😛
Awesome-Pic-600x293.jpg
WL

WELL DONE KAYLZ:D Proud of you for pulling up your pants (They've been hanging round your knees for too long!🙄) and for taking the initiative. Shall we expect the same tomorrow?😛
View attachment 7098
WL
Well I'm hoping to have similar tomorrow but it's all down to whether the local corner shop has any left as they couldn't get away to the cash & carry last week xx

Monday 5/3
FBG (5.30am) - Not measured today
Breakfast 1 (5.30am): Porridge (made with almond milk), raspberries,
nectarine, almonds {265 Cal / 35.9g Carbs}
...............................2 mile walk
...............................5 km on rowing machine
Breakfast 2 (8.30am): Garlic mushrooms, tomatoes, baked beans,
toast (one slice, seeded) / Juice from one orange {222 Cal / 28.5g Carbs}

Lunch (12pm): Vegetable soup {74 Cal / 11.6g Carbs} /
Chicken, avocado, tomatoes, hummus, cucumber,
walnut bread {285 Cal / 16.5g Carbs}
Kiwi, strawberries, yoghurt, pecans {141 Cal / 13.5g Carbs}

Snack (3pm): Banana {61 Cal / 14.0g Carbs}
.................................2 mile walk
Snack (4pm): Walnut bread, cottage cheese, tangerine {196 Cal / 24.7g Carbs}

Dinner (6pm): Spanish fish stew, pangrattato {277 Cal / 27.4g Carbs}
Dessert: Pear, blackberries, yoghurt, walnuts {144 Cal / 15.1g Carbs}

4 cups of coffee too

Calories 1708
Carbs 191.9g
Protein 98.4g
Fat 45.9g (Sat Fat 6.3g / Trans fat 0.2g)

All food cooked from scratch, if you would like any recipes please just ask

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries, knob of butter and a coffee (out of interest due to the story in the news regarding diet I worked this out to be around just under 400kcal)
mid-morning - coffee
D - DRUM ROLL PLEASE, I pulled my pants up and increased my carbs to 40g :D so wholemeal Bavarian ham and cucumber sandwich and a peanut & chocolate nature valley protein bar
mid-afternoon - coffee
T - huge chicken breast fillet (as had to get fresh from the butcher as Tesco didn't have any), charlotte potatoes, roast sprouts and mushrooms, chicken gravy and a square Lindt 90%
Currently - coffee x

Well done!!! 🙂🙂🙂

Tuesday 6/3
FBG (5.30am) - 4.3
Breakfast 1 (5.30am): Porridge (made with almond milk), strawberries,
peach, pecans {286 Cal / 34.2g Carbs}
...............................5 km on rowing machine
Breakfast 2 (8.30am): Avocado (half), ham, fried egg yolks (x2), tomatoes,
toast (one slice, walnut bread) / Juice from one orange {334 Cal / 20.2g Carbs}

Lunch (12pm): Kake udon (with shiitake and wasabi peas) {98 Cal / 12.0g Carbs} /
Fish stew [leftovers] {277 Cal / 27.4g Carbs}
Nectarine, blackberries, yoghurt, hazelnuts {121 Cal / 9.9g Carbs}

Snack (3pm): Banana (half) {47 Cal / 10.7g Carbs}
.................................5 mile walk
................................1,000,000 steps for 2018 achieved during this walk

BG (6pm) 4.1
Dinner (6pm): Coq au vin, celeriac mash, roast squash, green beans,
red cabbage {398 Cal / 42.1g Carbs}
Dessert: Pear, blueberries, yoghurt, walnuts {147 Cal / 12.1g Carbs}

Snack (8pm) Toast (one slice, seeded), milk {133 Cal / 14.1g Carbs}
3 cups of coffee too

Calories 1878
Carbs 187.6g
Protein 107.5g
Fat 66.5g (Sat Fat 15.0g / Trans fat 0.5g)

All food cooked from scratch, if you would like any recipes please just ask

Today:

B- Greek yoghurt.
L- Cornflakes & 2 slices of wholemeal bread & butter.
S- Sensations crisps. Mini pork pie.
D- Chicken & mushroom pie with peas. Chocolate mousse, squirty cream and two pieces of Lindt raspberry intense.

Tooth ache is awful! It’s my entire jaw top and bottom. Dentist booked for Thursday - earliest I could get with childcare :(

Today
mid-morning - coffee
mid-afternoon - coffee
Currently - coffee x
Well Done Lassie🙂

My Yesterdays

B –
“ala” Ditto with strawberries, almond milk and flaxseed.
Mid Morning –
Nowt
L –
Factory Lunch
Fish with Chillies, Bacon and Ginger, Salted beans with pork, spinach.
Mid Afternoon
Nowt
D –
Tuna with self made avocado, ground macadamia nuts, egg mayonnaise, vine toms, blue cheese.
Strawberries and cream.
I am having to used unwhipped whipping cream as here is no other here. Seems ok.
Mid Evening-
2 sq Cachet

Drinks -
About 2.5 litres of coffee.
Water with Lemon approx. 0.75l
1x500ml Sprite Zero
Zero Espressos
Zero Alpro Almond
Zero Moser Roth of any kind

End for today.

It's not a big hospital, it's a small health centre they are based at, there is no direct bus from my town to there so I have to go 10 miles in the opposite direction first, this would mean for a 2:30 appointment I would have to leave my house at 11:30 and it would in fact be more than 6 hours as I wouldn't get back until just after 6, I did a lot of research into it and its just not manageable x
I think it's time I sent you that Harley Davidson I mentioned a while back then you'd have your own means of transport to get there:D🙄:D You still got the appropriate leather gear?:D🙄

I can't recall if you got back to me or not but did you ask your Psychologist if he could find a way of meeting you at your doctors surgery or a local health centre ~ or the hospital where you have your eyes checked? It's such a shame that you are foregoing vital time with him after waiting so long for an appointment. I understand that you don't feel strong enough to be away from home for 6hours Kaylz but maybe this would be your only option? Can your Doctor not put in a good word with your Psychologist on your behalf? There must be a way round this dilemma of yours ~ watch this space hun while we all get our heads together in an effort to find a resolve for you🙂 xxx

Last edited:
I think it's time I sent you that Harley Davidson I mentioned a while back then you'd have your own means of transport to get there:D🙄:D You still got the appropriate leather wear?:D🙄

I can't recall if you got back to me or not but did you ask your Psychologist if he could find a way of meeting you at your doctors surgery or a local health centre ~ or the hospital where you have your eyes checked? It's such a shame that you are foregoing vital time with him after waiting so long for an appointment. I understand that you don't feel strong enough to be away from home for 6hours Kaylz but maybe this would be your only option? Can your Doctor not put in a good word with your Psychologist on your behalf? There must be a way round this dilemma of yours ~ watch this space hun while we all get our heads together in an effort to find a resolve for you🙂 xxx
That is the only place the psychologist works from and the hospital I get my eyes checked at is the same distance away! haha, the appointments been cancelled and I've removed myself from the list, there was no other option and as I have mentioned it wasn't an easy decision to make but had to be done xx

B: Scrambled egg on 1 slice toasted Burgen
L: Left over cottage pie
D: Home made chicken kiev (breaded with Parmesan & ground linseed) with peas & veggie chips
Pud: Last slice of chocolate heaven cake with berries & squirty cream.

Attachments

• IMG_20180306_200223816.jpg
    IMG_20180306_200223816.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 7
Today
mid-morning - coffee
mid-afternoon - coffee
Currently - coffee x
Brilliant news, you are doing so well and I wouldn't call 2.5 a spike, perfectly acceptable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back