What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet again forgot to take pics!🙄

B: Porridge made with water & cream with berries, ground linseed & nuts
L: Curried butternut squash soup
D: Kebab (from the kebab shop) with lots of salad & garlic mayo (no pitta)
Just the man I was looking for!! You've had the Aldi protein bars haven't you? Do you remember the carbs in them off hand mate? x

Unfortunately I'm not carrying on with the psychologist, I'm afraid that the 6 hours round trip every 2 weeks just isn't possible for me to do at the moment so I'm having to go it alone again x

Speak to them and ask if you can do the consultations over the phone until transport issues can be addressed. You waited a long time for this - do not give up on it - there are always solutions.

Speak to them and ask if you can do the consultations over the phone until transport issues can be addressed. You waited a long time for this - do not give up on it - there are always solutions.
What an excellent idea @grainger and a good suggestion @Kaylz

I have asked, they don't do over the phone, the transport issue will always be the same, it wasn't an easy decision to make but it has had to be done unfortunately, I am however going to ask the practice nurse when I'm up at the Dr in a couple of weeks if there is any help available closer through them x

Unfortunately I'm not carrying on with the psychologist, I'm afraid that the 6 hours round trip every 2 weeks just isn't possible for me to do at the moment so I'm having to go it alone again x
Sorry to hear that.

Good morning.
B. 2 slices of wholemeal bread and butter and a very large coffee
L. An apple and a tangerineand some sparkling water.
D. A few chips, Sirloin steak, fried onions , chestnut mushrooms and a Coke Zero.
Snack. A hot cross bun and a coffee.
Water throughout the day.

I am sorry to hear this @Kaylz. I hope the GP can help you

A 6.9 for me this morning.

I’m sorry to hear that @Kaylz. The hospital is 3 hrs away by bus? Have they arranged it outside of your health authority area?

A 6.9 for me this morning.

I’m sorry to hear that @Kaylz. The hospital is 3 hrs away by bus? Have they arranged it outside of your health authority area?
It's not a big hospital, it's a small health centre they are based at, there is no direct bus from my town to there so I have to go 10 miles in the opposite direction first, this would mean for a 2:30 appointment I would have to leave my house at 11:30 and it would in fact be more than 6 hours as I wouldn't get back until just after 6, I did a lot of research into it and its just not manageable x

Just the man I was looking for!! You've had the Aldi protein bars haven't you? Do you remember the carbs in them off hand mate? x
I haven't had any protein bars from Aldi, but I do buy their Speciality nut bars. There are three types. One is chocolate & sea salt (5.9g per bar), chocolate & peanut butter (8g per bar) & chocolate & cranberry (which I think is around 16g per bar). I haven't tried the cranberry one as it's a bit high carb for me. All the other so called low carb or protein bars they sell are too high carb for my liking.

haven't had any protein bars from Aldi, but I do buy their Speciality nut bars. There are three types. One is chocolate & sea salt (5.9g per bar), chocolate & peanut butter (8g per bar)
That's the ones! Cheers Mark. don't suppose you remember the fat content per bar do you? x

B - egg and bacon in protein bread, tea

L - Home made Italian meatballs with tomato & basil sauce, small portion of spaghetti & 1 slice garlic bread. Sprinkle of cheese and sour cream dip on top

D - pork & stuffing sandwich in Lidl GI cob bread, tea

Snacks, 1 fun size Galaxy, satsuma

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries, knob of butter and a coffee
mid-morning - coffee
D - wholemeal bacon sandwich and a lotus biscuit
mid-afternoon - coffee
T - my fave of mince, sprouts and mushrooms, potatoes and a square lindt 90%
After t - coffee xx

That's the ones! Cheers Mark. don't suppose you remember the fat content per bar do you? x
The sea salt one is 16g per bar & the Peanut butter one is 15g. That surprised me, I thought the peanut butter one would be more.

The sea salt one is 16g per bar & the Peanut butter one is 15g. That surprised me, I thought the peanut butter one would be more.
Awww Mark thank you so much for that your a star! 🙂, yeah you would think the peanut butter would have more fat :confused: lol x

No more Lidl low GI seeded cob bread for me. Had 2 slices for tea with pork and a thin layer of stuffing. 1.5 hrs later I’m a shocking 11.6. I can’t remember going as high as this for a very very long time! Never again! 😱

Just found the value listing for it;

Typical Values per 100g

Energy 1206kcal/287kJ

Fat 8.5g

Of which saturates 1.03g

Carbohydrate 36g

Of which sugars 3.8g

Fibre 6.9g

Protein 13.2g

Salt 0.9g

Brunch - English breakfast at Wetherspoons! Inc slice toast!
D- chicken and avocado salad with a little cheese (of course)!

Glass of red wine
Numerous cups of tea
Low carb and sugar carbonated drinks (various)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back