What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today:

B- fried egg on wholemeal toast
L- chicken and mayo sandwich with lettuce and cucumber (wholemeal), French fries - salt & vinegar.
S: hot chocolate - Cadbury’s highlights bournville, made with water just 3.6g carb. Satisfies sweet tooth craving without the carb hit! (Not as good as with milk and marshmallows tho)
D: homemade paella, chicken,king prawn and chorizo.
S: another hot chocolate with a handful of marshmallows

Currently debating how to feed my salt craving I have right now - likely to be a packet of crisps.

I have run out of squirty cream 😱

Edit; have to add, plain French fries, coleslaw & cheese! Ops!!

@Kaylz the chicken and mushroom slice was made for me but I’ll see if I can get the recipe for you.

Last edited:
It’s hard with festive season and cold weather. Hope she didn’t make you feel bad
No, not at all. When I stood on the scales it was me who said "OMG I've put weight on" & when she checked it was 5kg. She was not at all judgmental (she is short and a little round herself 😉).

Food Today, Tuesday 6/2
FBG (05:30) 4.3
Breakfast 1 (5.30am): Porridge (made with almond milk), plums,
raspberries, pecans {296 Cal / 37.1g Carbs}
...............................3 mile walk
...............................5 km on rowing machine
Breakfast 2 (8am): Toast (one slice, wholemeal), avocado, tomatoes,
scrambled eggs / Juice from one orange {324 Cal / 22.5g Carbs}

Snack (11am) Vegetable soup, bread (half slice, seeded) {176 Cal / 17.2g Carbs}
...............................2 mile walk
...............................5 km on rowing machine

Lunch (12pm): Spanish fish stew, green beans, samphire {311 Cal / 30.5g Carbs}
Blackberries, kiwi, yoghurt, hazelnuts {112 Cal / 10.0g Carbs}

Snack (4pm): Walnut bread, peanut butter, peach {194 Cal / 15.4g Carbs}

Dinner (7pm): Lemon chicken, roast potatoes & parsnips, cauliflower,
carrot & swede mash, runner beans {401 Cal / 34.1g Carbs}
Dessert: Strawberries, passion fruit, yoghurt, 90% chocolate {116 Cal / 13.5g Carbs}

3 cups of coffee too

Calories 1942
Carbs 184.7g
Protein 126.2g
Fat 63.2g (Sat Fat 12.8g / Trans fat 0.2g)

Not testing in the morning
All food cooked from scratch, if you would like any recipes please just ask

Drag a steak through a warm kitchen, it is done perfectly.:D
Just hit the cow over the head and slice it up.... Apologies to vegetarians, I like my steak very rare!!! :D

Just hit the cow over the head and slice it up.... Apologies to vegetarians, I like my steak very rare!!! :D
If a good vet can't get it back on its feet it is probably over done.🙂

Like mine Blue and even eat Steak Tartar

My Yesterdays

B –
Okra water
20gr “ala” Ditto, flaxseed full fat milk and Strawberries
Mid Morning –
Nowt
L –
Factory Lunch Fish and chilies, boiled peanuts, cauliflower and pork, fried tofu and seaweed. Enforced portion control started again.
Mid Afternoon-
Nowt
D –
Sausage eggs and beans, got back to late to be creative
Strawberries and cream.
Blue cheese and toms
Mid Evening-
Dinner was mid evening.

About 1.5 litre of coffee possibly 2.
0 Espressos
Water with Lemon approx.0.5 litre.
No Alpro Almond

End for today.

Today:

B- fried egg on wholemeal toast
L- chicken and mayo sandwich with lettuce and cucumber (wholemeal), French fries - salt & vinegar.
S: hot chocolate - Cadbury’s highlights bournville, made with water just 3.6g carb. Satisfies sweet tooth craving without the carb hit! (Not as good as with milk and marshmallows tho)
D: homemade paella, chicken,king prawn and chorizo.
S: another hot chocolate with a handful of marshmallows

Currently debating how to feed my salt craving I have right now - likely to be a packet of crisps.

I have run out of squirty cream 😱

Edit; have to add, plain French fries, coleslaw & cheese! Ops!!

@Kaylz the chicken and mushroom slice was made for me but I’ll see if I can get the recipe for you.
@Kaylz
Quick you need to call the Squirty Cream Emergency Hotline. urgent supplies required for @grainger

My Yesterdays

B –
Okra water
20gr “ala” Ditto, flaxseed full fat milk and Strawberries
Mid Morning –
Nowt
L –
Factory Lunch Fish and chilies, boiled peanuts, cauliflower and pork, fried tofu and seaweed. Enforced portion control started again.
Mid Afternoon-
Nowt
D –
Sausage eggs and beans, got back to late to be creative
Strawberries and cream.
Blue cheese and toms
Mid Evening-
Dinner was mid evening.

About 1.5 litre of coffee possibly 2.
0 Espressos
Water with Lemon approx.0.5 litre.
No Alpro Almond

End for today.

Boiled peanuts sound very interesting Vince :D

B: 1 Fuel Protein Wheat Biscuit, nuts & seeds, ground linseed, cinnamon with double cream, Greek yoghurt & almond milk.
L: 20 cocktail frankfurters & a mustard mayo dip. Only 0.5g carb for the lot!
Snack: MR cherry mousse au chocolat
D: Tom Kerridge's one layer lasagne

Steak = Medium. I can do medium rare, but I prefer it more cooked that that!

Weird day yesterday

B: Work breakfast (egg, toast, bacon)
L: Hovis WG sandwich with cheese, ham, lettuce and cucumber. Packet of Wotsits, Pear Skyr, Salted Caramel Fibre snack thing, and a Pepperami
D: Chicago Town Pepperoni Pizza. Left in the freezer from a while ago, nothing else to eat late at night when I got back in. It's got 40g in for such a tiny thing!!!

Pre-breakfast reading was 6.0, pre-lunch was 6.6, but pre-dinner was 7.4, even though all I'd had between 1.30 and 9pm was a handful of salted peanuts, and had spent 20 minutes running around with the Guides playing newspaper Ice Hockey. I don't understand this bloody thing.

Last edited:
Steak = Medium. I can do medium rare, but I prefer it more cooked that that!

Weird day yesterday

B: Work breakfast (egg, toast, bacon)
L: Hovis WG sandwich with cheese, ham, lettuce and cucumber. Packet of Wotsits, Pear Skyr, Salted Caramel Fibre snack thing, and a Pepperami
D: Chicago Town Pepperoni Pizza. Left in the freezer from a while ago, nothing else to eat late at night when I got back in. It's got 40g in for such a tiny thing!!!

Pre-breakfast reading was 6.0, pre-lunch was 6.6, but pre-dinner was 7.4, even though all I'd had between 1.30 and 9pm was a handful of salted peanuts, and had spent 20 minutes running around with the Guides playing newspaper Ice Hockey. I don't understand this bloody thing.
Pizza can be very slow release but peak high. The last time I had a slice of pizza, for the same reason you had, it took 3 hours to peak. It was something like 7.9 so not too deadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back