Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries, butter and a coffee
mid-morning - coffee
D - wholemeal cod loin sandwich with mayo and a lotus
mid-afternoon - coffee
T - cod loin, charlotte potatoes, fine green beans and 2 squares Lindt 90%
After t - coffee x

I
You know, I'm honestly still struggling with the smaller portion sizes. People all said to me I'd be used to it in no-time, but I'm not. I'm always looking for snacks, mostly ones I can't then eat. But at least all the meat is free and clear carb-wise, that's one weight off your mind!

I'm concerning myself over my levels at the mo - since I came off the gliclazides, they're hovering between 6-8. I know that's still good compared to where I was before, but when I was regularly in the 5s before, I'm struggling. Feels like I've lost control over it lately and I don't like it.
bought a set of smaller plates, in between dinner And tea plate. If is full it looks a lot, but better portion size if that makes sense

Today
Porridge with almond alpro
Banana
Bar of Cadbury caramel( only because went for bloods and late lunch) good excuse
Egg mayo sandwich
Bag of tomato sauce crisps
1/2 portion of misteroni bolognaise with pasta scraped out.
Slice toast and peanut butter

Last edited:
Today:

B- fried egg on toast
L- chicken & mushroom slice. Chocolate pud in a mug (so yummy but so naughty)
S- Prawn crackers, coleslaw
D- “very nice chicken”, chicken casserole with lardons, carrots, onions etc lots of red wine and chicken stock, herbs & two slices of wholemeal bread and butter to soak up the sauce.

Ohhh what are these? Where do you get them? lol xx

They’re JD Gross from Lidl Kaylz and actually only 5.8 grams carb per 12.5 gram piece. Maybe not dark enough chocolate for you though :D

There’s Almond milk, milk nougat, plain almond cream and white almond crisp mini bars. Nice! 😛

B162CBAC-C823-4E80-95CD-5009EC5C619E.jpeg

They’re JD Gross from Lidl Kaylz and actually only 5.8 grams carb per 12.5 gram piece. Maybe not dark enough chocolate for you though :D

There’s Almond milk, milk nougat, plain almond cream and white almond crisp mini bars. Nice! 😛

View attachment 6629
Ohhh looks lovely!! I used to sit and eat a whole bag of white chocolate buttons in one go so I'm sure I'd handle them (although I cant stand white chocolate now!) lol xx

I've actually got a fancy for a peanut butter and cucumber sandwich sometime though, I've never even had it before so I don't know why! haha x

@Amigo don't suppose by any chance you have a close up of the front of the packet? xx

For you I’ll try to oblige. Hang fire! :D They’re in the fridge.
Thank you Amigo, your a total star! 🙂 xx

I've actually got a fancy for a peanut butter and cucumber sandwich sometime though, I've never even had it before so I don't know why! haha x
That comment has brought back memories. Many years ago, when I took packed lunches to work, I used to have a dairylea triangle, peanut butter and cucumber sandwich, yummy.

Last edited:
@Amigo thank you!! 🙂 xx

My Yesterdays

B –
Okra water
20gr “ala” Ditto, flaxseed full fat milk and Strawberries
Mid Morning –
Nowt
L –
Factory Lunch
Radish with bone marrow, Tofu with seaweed, pak choi, pork meatballs (I had 4 no idea what they did to me but …………..)
Mid Afternoon-
6 Macadamia nuts and some Almonds.
D –
Smoked salmon vine tomatoes, a very strong blue cheese.
Rump steak with steamed onion and 2 fried eggs.
Strawberries and cream.
Mid Evening –
Nowt
About 1.0 litre of coffee.

0 Espressos
Water with Lemon approx. 1.0 litre.
No Alpro Almond

The first box or oranges arrived which I cannot scoff., however the other box contains a selection various nuts and seeds, e.g. almonds, walnuts, macadamia all of which I can chomp away on.
I am missing my Moser Roth desperately.
End for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back