What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today:

B: Cornflakes (ran out of eggs!)
L: baby gem, cucumber, celery, avacado, ham, cheese, coleslaw and a mini pork pie. Banana, raspberries & squirty cream
D: paella (chicken, chorizo, and king prawn)

2 hypos so far today - absolutely exhausted :(

Plan to watch a chick flick and eat chocolate and vanilla ice cream later!
Love paella. Found a great cauliflower rice version on the net. Works really well.

Lol not sure you are ready for it! Can’t imagine it’ll be long before I just squirt it straight into my mouth from the bottle - I’m scarily obsessed but can’t complain as not had a blood sugar higher than 7.3 today 🙂
I remember as a kid getting strawberry or chocolate flavoured squirts cream. Used to squirt that straight into my mouth.:D

I'm really addicted to frying sprouts with pancetta. Once tried, can't go back to boiled.:D
I love sprouts done anyway but they are excellent when roasted :D x

I only know how to steam them LOL
Such an amateur

My Yesterdays

B –
20g ala Ditto with Alpro
1 hour later 3 rashers bacon, 2 pork and leek sausages, 1 fried egg and 2 tbs beans.
L –
Smoked salmon, last of the salmon and mousse parcels, avocado, piccolo toms
Mid afternoon –
Bar of MR Chilli
D –
Rump steak with topped with mushroom pate and Stilton, a mountainous plateful of steamed sprouts, buttered asparagus and tenderstem.
Strawberries and double cream
Before Bed-
1 Bar MR 85%
and glass Alpro
About 1.5 litre of coffee.
2 Espressos
Water with Lime approx. 1 litre.
2 Glasses of Alpro Almond.

Just realised, I am away next Wednesday and a fridge full of food. I had better get eating for England.
Stuff in the freezer will keep until I get back at the beginning of June.

End for today.

Yesterday
Tea
B: Banana chia pudding, 40g all bran with a small banana sliced on top.
L: Prawn mayo butty on oatmeal bread (from local Spar), some sliced turkey, a satsuma & mullerlight greek yogurt
T: Bacon, mushroom & cheese omelette, a glass of vin rouge & a mullerlight yogurt. A G&T.
Tea during the day.

B: Home made nutty muesli (30g oats, mixed nuts & seeds, ground linseed, cinnamon with double cream & milk). Only had a 1mmol rise.🙂
L: Ham salad (very basic with just cucumber & tomato)
D: Soy glazed tuna with stir fry. Taken from Tom Kerridge's Lose Weight For Good book. Just replaced salmon with tuna as wife doesn't like salmon.
Pud: Low cal jelly pot.

Yesterday I had...

B: 2 slices of wholemeal toast and butter.
L: Leftover chicken stir-fry from the night before, and a marmite cheese.
D: Fish Finger sandwich, small bowl of mint Halo-Top.

Weetabix 2, Whole milk, Sweetener

Cheese onion tomato 3 egg omelette

Lamb stew

(Bloods were 5 all day felt a bit ‘ugh’ and weak soooo had a chocolate donut at 11pm bs went up to 6 by 1am , checked again at 3am and still 5-6 , but 10 this morning after weetabix ? Confused)

Weetabix 2, Whole milk, Sweetener

Cheese onion tomato 3 egg omelette

Lamb stew

(Bloods were 5 all day felt a bit ‘ugh’ and weak soooo had a chocolate donut at 11pm bs went up to 6 by 1am , checked again at 3am and still 5-6 , but 10 this morning after weetabix ? Confused)
I would assume it's because there is more fat in a donut x

I would assume it's because there is more fat in a donut x
So having that can effect sugar levels quite a few hours later rather than the 2 hours? Ugh!
Trying to get my head around things but hubby a son putting things out of my reach and sight so I’m less likely to give into cravings lol

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries, knob of butter and a coffee
mid-morning - coffee
D - wholemeal sandwich with a slice gouda and 2 slices corned beef and a lotus
mid-afternoon - coffee
T - mince, charlotte potatoes, boiled sprouts and a square Lindt 90%
After - coffee x

So having that can effect sugar levels quite a few hours later rather than the 2 hours? Ugh!
Trying to get my head around things but hubby a son putting things out of my reach and sight so I’m less likely to give into cravings lol
If you like your Weetabix, look out for Fuel Protein Wheat Biscuits. They are exactly the same as Weetabix but lower carb. I find I can handle them quite well.

Today:

B: Cornflakes
L: Tuna and Sweetcorn baguette (1/2). 4 Cherry peppers stuffed with ricotta, a few slices of ham, mini pork pie, chocolate aero mousse, squirty cream.
S: chocolate and vanilla ice cream
D: fish pie

Serious hunger today - fighting the urge to eat the rest of the kitchen right now.

I have to add a pack of frazzles to my today’s and another chocolate mousse (so bad!)... but heading to bed now as knackered and reading is 6.2 so I’m happy and unborn is well fed and watered. Back to being healthy tomorrow!

My Yesterdays
B –
20g ala Ditto with Alpro
L –
Chicken in Vietnamese lemongrass and ginger sauce with cauliflower rice
Another test meal
Pre 5.1
Post 5.2
Another on the can have list.
Mid afternoon –
1 bar MR Chilli
D –
Pork loin steak in garlic and ginger, sweet potato mash, Steamed sprouts, asparagus and tenderstem with melted stilton cheese a little pate.
Raspberries and double cream
Before Bed-
1 Bar MR Chilli, last one.
and glass Alpro

About 2 litre of coffee.
0 Espressos
Water with Lime approx. 1 litre.
2 Glasses of Alpro Almond.

End for today.

Warm boiled water with lemon
B. All bran & sultanas. Coffee
L. Coffee
Evening meal: Sliced turkey, sprouts, green beans, carrot & swede, cauli mash instead of spuds, gravy.
Decaf tea

1ltr water throughout the day.
Bed. Warm boiled water with lemon.

Tea
B: Chocolate chia pudding, 2 boiled eggs
L: Half a chicken & bacon butty, some ham, berries & a mullerlight yogurt
T: Beef in red wine sauce & new pots
As it was my son's birthday & had a small slice of birthday cake and a couple of glasses of white wine
Tea during the day.

B: Porridge with blackberries, nuts & seeds. I reduced the oats from 40g to 30g but increased amounts of nuts & seeds to compensate. Only a 1mmol rise!🙂
L: Ham & mayo
S: USN low carb brownie protein bar. I haven't had any of these recently as the last one I had really gave me the polyol trots.😱 This one seemed ok though.
D: Spag bol with bean spaghetti.
Pud: MR white choc mousse bar

2 pints Old Rosie cider
1 shot Unicum
2 shots grape Palinka
1 shot Tequila
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back