What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds really nice
Ok I’m tempted to try this halo top ice cream... what flavours are best? They are half price until the 29th which suits me as £5 a tub seems a little insane!
It's definitely really nice as a treat. The mint flavour is great, I've just bought the cinnamon roll flavour, so I'll let you know!

Today
Tea
B: Banana chia pudding, 2 boiled eggs
Walked to work feeling sick (pukey) all the way and was shaking when I walked in the office so turned round and walked back home again.
Late lunch: 2 crumpets
Just had a piece of chicken and a cuppa.
Water during the day

My Yesterdays

B –
20g ala Ditto with Alpro
1 hour later 4 rashers bacon 1 fried egg and 2 tbs beans.
L –
Corned beef, asparagus and I tried some of Morrisons sweet potato mash, ½ a pack 150 gr/wt, 14.9gr carbs
Pre-nosh reading 5.2
Post- nosh reading Accu-Check 6.1, Codefree 6.7 Happy with that, sweet Pot mash now on the menu.
Mid afternoon –
85% Bar Alpro and the last bar of MR Caramel, well it looked all lonely.
D –
Rump steak with topped with mushroom pate and Stilton. the rest of the sweet pot mash 150gr/wt, buttered tenderstem.
Strawberries and double cream
Again tested before and after to verify lunchtime readings for Sweet Potato
Pre 4.9, 2 hours post 5.6
Definitely on the menu.
Before Bed-
Bar of MR Chilli and glass Alpro

About 1.5 litre of coffee.
2 Espressos
Water with Lime approx. 1 litre.
2 Glasses of Alpro Almond.

End for today.

I'd be very cautious with these, do you actually test your blood sugar levels as bananas can be notorious for pushing levels through the roof x

I'd be very cautious with these, do you actually test your blood sugar levels as bananas can be notorious for pushing levels through the roof x
not good is you're a Chimp lol

Yesterday's culinary delights:
B: Ham & cheese omelette
L: Tuna salad
D: Ham carbonara (bean spaghetti)
Pud: Choc pud I made using cream cheese, raw cacao powder, sweetener & blackberries.

Yesterday,

B: Greggs bacon roll
L: Hovis wholemeal granary sandwich with laughing cow, and ham. Marmite cheese, packet of frazzles and an apple. I miss apples.
D: Chicken stir-fry, tomatos, babycorn amd mangetout with noodles. 6.7 before dinner, 7.4 2 hours after. Being able to eat noodles will make me very happy.

Yesterday;
B. 2 slices of toasted Burgen with Whole Earth crunchy peanut butter.
L. Left over spicy vegetable rice, from last night’s dinner, loads of veg in it, lovely cold.
D. Homemade pea and ham soup ( from a chicken? Can anyone remember that Knorr advert?) bacon and cheese toastie made with 2 slices of Burgen.
Never went above 6 yesterday and had to have a snack before bed and I wasn’t hungry! Did have a 6 mile walk in afternoon.

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries, knob of butter, coffee
mid-morning - coffee
D - wholemeal sandwich - smoked basa fillet and mayo, and a lotus biscuit
mid-afternoon - coffee
T - chicken breast, charlotte potatoes, boiled sprouts, chicken gravy and a square Lindt 90%
Just finished - coffee 🙂 x

Today:

B: Cornflakes (ran out of eggs!)
L: baby gem, cucumber, celery, avacado, ham, cheese, coleslaw and a mini pork pie. Banana, raspberries & squirty cream
D: paella (chicken, chorizo, and king prawn)

2 hypos so far today - absolutely exhausted :(

Plan to watch a chick flick and eat chocolate and vanilla ice cream later!

Attachments

• 56B00BC1-E08F-4191-B093-6FBDBE8D1228.jpeg
    56B00BC1-E08F-4191-B093-6FBDBE8D1228.jpeg
    55.5 KB · Views: 6
@grainger looks lovely! 🙂 you'll need to upload a pic of your squirty cream one day 🙄 lol x

@grainger looks lovely! 🙂 you'll need to upload a pic of your squirty cream one day 🙄 lol x

Lol not sure you are ready for it! Can’t imagine it’ll be long before I just squirt it straight into my mouth from the bottle - I’m scarily obsessed but can’t complain as not had a blood sugar higher than 7.3 today 🙂

Lol not sure you are ready for it! Can’t imagine it’ll be long before I just squirt it straight into my mouth from the bottle - I’m scarily obsessed but can’t complain as not had a blood sugar higher than 7.3 today 🙂
Eerm I have to confess I have been known when I was a teenager to do exactly that but at least you could try saying your a crazed pregnant lady! :D x

Today:

B - fried egg sandwich in protein bread, tea

Mid-morning 1 chocolate from the Hotel Chocolat box with coffee

Lunch - latte with cheese scone (in M&S) and one of those tiny biscuits they give you with it

D - meatloaf with tomato & basil topping, a few cheese&onion potato wedges, broccoli, sweetcorn and a huge salad with sundried tomatoes and king prawns in...oh and a onion ring with some dip (I’ll pay for that likely)

Yea I know they’re like 30g Of sugars on average, I sometimes really need to stay awake but my eyes are saying ‘I’m done ‘ , bananas are an instant energy boost. First time my bloods went up to almost 13 from 5-6. Shocking!

Today:

B - fried egg sandwich in protein bread, tea

Mid-morning 1 chocolate from the Hotel Chocolat box with coffee

Lunch - latte with cheese scone (in M&S) and one of those tiny biscuits they give you with it

D - meatloaf with tomato & basil topping, a few cheese&onion potato wedges, broccoli, sweetcorn and a huge salad with sundried tomatoes and king prawns in...oh and a onion ring with some dip (I’ll pay for that likely)

I’m in awe that you can limit yourself to one chocolate at a time. I’ve never been able to!

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries, knob of butter, coffee
mid-morning - coffee
D - wholemeal sandwich - smoked basa fillet and mayo, and a lotus biscuit
mid-afternoon - coffee
T - chicken breast, charlotte potatoes, boiled sprouts, chicken gravy and a square Lindt 90%
Just finished - coffee 🙂 x
I'm really addicted to frying sprouts with pancetta. Once tried, can't go back to boiled.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back