What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breakfast: Diet Coke
Lunch: 2 Cornish wafers with butter and spreadable St Augur cheese
Mid afternoin: Chocolate chip cookie
Dinner: Slice of Spanish tortilla made with eggs, Charlotte potatoes, mushrooms, onions, red peppers and asaparagus (25g carbs)
Drinks: Diet Coke and alcohol-free lager with sugar free lime cordial.

Naughty Thursday at my Bruv's was not really that naughty.
B: Irish Porridge oats (soaked in milk overnight) with double cream, nuts, seeds, berries & cinnamon.
L: 2 Frittata muffins & a Nature Valley protein bar
D: Cottage pie (with real potato mash) topped with Mexican cheese
Pud: 2 choccy biscuits. He forgot to buy pudding
Evening drinks:
Pint of lager
2 glasses of red wine
2 glasses of white wine
3 glasses of Bailey's
That lot should cancel out the potato.:D

I am going to make a Balti beef curry tomorrow in the slow cooker. Sherwoods Balti sauce 6.7 gr carbs per 105g portion and there are 4 portions in the jar. My theory is if I just eat the beef and very little sauce it should be ok. I also bought some Cauliflower rice from Aldi to try with it.

I am going to make a Balti beef curry tomorrow in the slow cooker. Sherwoods Balti sauce 6.7 gr carbs per 105g portion and there are 4 portions in the jar. My theory is if I just eat the beef and very little sauce it should be ok. I also bought some Cauliflower rice from Aldi to try with it.
Pics of the cauliflower rice please?
I like the look of it and some Tesco's sell them frozen in 4 separate steam bag portions in a pack BUT as usual mines doesn't! Also found out today when my granddad brought the shopping back that they've changed my bread packaging and somehow reduced the carbs by 0.2g but increased the protein lol xx

I like the look of it and some Tesco's sell them frozen in 4 separate steam bag portions in a pack BUT as usual mines doesn't! Also found out today when my granddad brought the shopping back that they've changed my bread packaging and somehow reduced the carbs by 0.2g but increased the protein lol xx
Yes Ma'am
Gve me a few moments please.

Well I hav etaken the photos but they haven't uploaded to the iCloud yet. I had this problem yesterday
I will send another way

At last
IMG_4605.jpg IMG_4606.jpg

Found these in Tesco yesterday. I guess people already know about them and I am behind the times as usual. Cue @Kaylz
IMG_4597.jpg IMG_4598.jpg IMG_4601.jpg IMG_4602.jpg IMG_4599.jpg IMG_4600.jpg

@Vince_UK the Alpro ones have been around for a good while, as you can see yourself the Breyer's ones are recent and they have also added a brand called Halo Top to their range too although I don't see it there it may appear soon, here's a link to the Halo Top one they have on their website
https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/299443317
x

@Vince_UK the Alpro ones have been around for a good while, as you can see yourself the Breyer's ones are recent and they have also added a brand called Halo Top to their range too although I don't see it there it may appear soon, here's a link to the Halo Top one they have on their website
https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/299443317
x
They had the Halo on sale also but I knew people here already had metioned that. Halo is half the price of the Breyers at the moment £2.5 v £5 per tub

They had the Halo on sale also but I knew people here already had metioned that. Halo is half the price of the Breyers at the moment £2.5 v £5 per tub
I haven't seen halo top mentioned? Most folk on here talk about the Oppo x

OMG you are slipping
I'm not slipping, just don't always check 'new posts' and don't pay attention when it comes to ice cream as although I used to love it, I haven't had the courage to have any so no point reading it and getting myself down because I cant have it
🙂 xx

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries and a knob of butter (don't question it, it was actually rather nice) and a coffee
mid-morning - coffee
D - wholemeal smoked haddock fillet sandwich and a lotus
mid-afternoon - coffee
T - thin cut beef steak (that wasn't very thin cut but I'm certainly not complaining! :D) charlotte potatoes, boiled sprouts, onion gravy and a square Lindt 90%
just finished - coffee 🙂 x

Today:

B- fried egg on toast (wholemeal x1)
L- ham salad - baby gem, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, carrots, guacamole, coleslaw, ham, grated cheddar, avocado. Pack of frazzles and a mini pork pie.
D- sausages, potato waffles (x2), tenderstem brocolli, a little bbq sauce (ate with my son tonight hence why it's so early)
S- later will have a weight watchers vanilla yoghurt and a kiwi fruit or some other fruit. @Kaylz - might add a little squirty cream :D.

D - wholemeal smoked haddock fillet sandwich

Ooh, that sounds nice. I've never thought of putting fish in a sandwich that wasn't a fish finger.🙂

Ooh, that sounds nice. I've never thought of putting fish in a sandwich that wasn't a fish finger.🙂
I used to make pie sandwiches with tomato sauce lol How gross can one get.😱

I used to make pie sandwiches with tomato sauce lol How gross can one get.😱
Yes, definitely gross, even though I love pies but I know someone who had mash potato and tomato sauce sandwiches! Yuk yuk yuk!!! PS I do hate tomato sauce so that may have a bearing on the multiple yuks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back