What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today
Tea
B: Banana chia pudding, mushroom omelette, milky coffee.
L: Prawn & marie rose sauce butty on seeded bread (local pub) and a couple of onion rings, sneaky glass of red 😉
T: Slow cooker roast chicken, roast baby spuds, sprouts & gravy, glass of chardonnay.
Tea during the day

I did once weigh out 45g of cereal. I could still see the bottom of the bowl. Even when I use to have those little variety packs, I always had two.:D
I always weigh it now, but can't get over the paultry amount and how it just swims freely in the milk :D

My Yesterdays
B –
6.30 am Bowl of “ala Ditto” with Alpro and raspberries and a sprinkling of ground flaxseed.
2 hours later
4 rashers bacon, 2 fried eggs, 2 slices buttered flax bread.
L –
2 slices flax bread with cream cheese, prawns, avocado, Hellmans mayo
1 bar Moser Roth Sour Cherry and Chilli choc. Love this.
Mid afternoon –
Nowt
D –
Very rare Flatiron steak coated with Dijon mustard, steamed asparagus, sprouts and sliced mushrooms.
Strawberries and double cream.
Bar of Moser Roth sour cherry and chilli.
Before bed
Nowt

About 1 litre of coffee.
4 Espressos
Water with Lemon approx. 1litre.
3 Glasses of Alpro Almond.

I need to get back to Shanghai I am eating far too much here lol.

End for today.

Yesterday was a bad day

B: One fried egg on wholemeal toast, 3 rashers of bacon
L: Small portion of coleslaw and chicken pieces, wholemeal granary sandwich with laughing cow and corned beef, packet of Wotsits.
One piece of chocolate cake when I got home
D: Steak and chips in the pub. Told myself I wasn't going to eat the chips, but I did eat a fair few of them. Didn't measure last night, just in case.

B: Gook (An attempt at low carb porridge made with coconut flour & ground linseed. Actually tasted ok but texture was digusting!
L: 2 hot & spicy sausages from Tesco deli counter & 3 chicken tikka bites. Sausages are 8g carb each & butes are 3.5g each. Quite a lot but managed a 6.4.🙂
D: Cod loin marinated in Garam Massala with savoury cauli rice.
Pud: 1 small Green & Blacks Ginger choc bar.

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries and a coffee
mid-morning - coffee
D - wholemeal gouda and smoked Bavarian ham sandwich and a lotus
mid-afternoon - coffee
T - smoked haddock fillet, charlotte potatoes, sliced green beans and 2 squares Lindt 90%
Currently - coffee 🙂 x

B - 2 slices of protein bread toasted, tea

Mid-morning - 2 jammie dodgers with my coffee

L out - small all day breakfast, tea

D - Home made cream peppered chicken & home made savoury rice which is more veg than rice

Only eating very small portions at the moment as my spleen is swollen and it hurts afterwards

May have a couple of plain biscuits with my cuppa later

@Amigo
Wishing you the very best Amigo and hope you're feeling better soon.
I will keep a choccy egg for you 🙂

That’s very kind of you Vince...and not just a 1/5 of an egg! :D Actually, at the moment that’s probably all I could manage without discomfort!
:D

Today:

B- scrambled egg & toast (wholemeal - 1 slice)
L- ham sandwich (brown) and 5 cocktail sausages - at a wake. I did well to resist everything else.
D- some calamari, 1 chicken strip, courgette fries, broccoli, chicken in breadcrumbs and mushroom sauce (all at ask), handful of chocolate covered honeycomb.

Restriction on carbs means I’m eating less which I think(?) is a good thing - but in third trimester I thought I was supposed to up calories... who knows!

Today
Tea
B: Banana chia pudding, 2 boiled eggs
L: Chicken & sweetcorn butty on pumpkin & sunflower seed bread, LF babybel, nectarine & a few cherries
T: Liver, bacon, onions, 2 tbsp root veg mash & gravy. 2 G&Ts
tea & coffee during the day

I confess I have to add a couple of brandy and diet cokes to my daily intake. Well wouldn’t you in my situation! :D🙄 Oh and some protein nuts, zesty lime and chilli flavour. Nice too.
Yup

T: Liver, bacon, onions, 2 tbsp root veg mash & gravy. 2 G&Ts
tea & coffee during the day
LIve and Bacon now that is what I call warming winter food, delicious stuff🙂

My Yesterdays
B –
7.15 am Smoked salmon, avocado, piccolo toms and a little Hollandaise.
Thought I would start the day low carb.
9.30 am Bowl of “ala Ditto” with Alpro and raspberries and a sprinkling of ground flaxseed.
L –
2 Pork sausage, 2 fried eggs, 2tb Beans, 2 slices buttered flax bread and some fried sliced mushrooms.
1 bar of sour cherry and chilli
Mid afternoon –
Nowt
D –
Rare Sirloin steak, topped with farmhouse mushroom pate , steamed buttered asparagus.
I melted a bar of Moser Roth 85% and stirred it into some double cream poured that over strawberries, made a delicious chocolate cream. I need let the chocolate melt a little longer next time I think.
Before bed
Bar of Moser Roth caramel and a glass of Alpro

About 1.5 litre of coffee.
2 Espressos
Water with Lime approx. 1 litre.
2 Glasses of Alpro Almond.

End for today.

My Yesterdays
B –
7.15 am Smoked salmon, avocado, piccolo toms and a little Hollandaise.
Thought I would start the day low carb.
9.30 am Bowl of “ala Ditto” with Alpro and raspberries and a sprinkling of ground flaxseed.
L –
2 Pork sausage, 2 fried eggs, 2tb Beans, 2 slices buttered flax bread and some fried sliced mushrooms.
1 bar of sour cherry and chilli
Mid afternoon –
Nowt
D –
Rare Sirloin steak, topped with farmhouse mushroom pate , steamed buttered asparagus.
I melted a bar of Moser Roth 85% and stirred it into some double cream poured that over strawberries, made a delicious chocolate cream. I need let the chocolate melt a little longer next time I think.
Before bed
Bar of Moser Roth caramel and a glass of Alpro

About 1.5 litre of coffee.
2 Espressos
Water with Lime approx. 1 litre.
2 Glasses of Alpro Almond.

End for today.

I bet there’s a case full of Moser Roth going back to China with you Vince! 😛

😉 SSHHHHHHHHhhhh! Secret....... I will get arrested for Choccie smuggling

Actually @Amigo go you should see what I do take back lol the strangest things from Vitamin C tablets which cost an absolute fortune there to Ariel washing liquid. Laundry detergents there is total rubbish, and kilos of coffee again out there 250 grm coffee costs around £10 equivalent and I drink a lot. One day they will stop me at customs and then I will be in big trouble. My strategy is to follow Chinese tourists or "off whites" wiith a lot of suitcases through the customs as they always get stopped and that gives me a chance to walk calmly past and go PHEW!!! lol
There is never clothes in my suitcases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back