What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B - 2 boiled eggs, 1 slice Tesco protein bread toasted (I prefer the Morrison’s bread)

L - bacon sandwich on wholemeal, latte, 4 pieces Green & Black milk chocolate

D - wait for it....steak and kidney pudding (only ate half, didn’t like it but son did), 6 chips, peas, broccoli, gravy

Snacks - 3 chocolate brazils

4 of us will pop round and help you out with the chocolate egg Vince. Get the kettle on! :D
:D
It's all MINE , MINE I tell you, MINE, MINE, MINE so THERE!!!😡

B - 2 boiled eggs, 1 slice Tesco protein bread toasted (I prefer the Morrison’s bread)

L - bacon sandwich on wholemeal, latte, 4 pieces Green & Black milk chocolate

D - wait for it....steak and kidney pudding (only ate half, didn’t like it but son did), 6 chips, peas, broccoli, gravy

Snacks - 3 chocolate brazils
@Amigo
You evil temptress
Cruella deville personified
Steak and Kidney Pudding
AND
Chocolate Brazils.
🙄

I know I know, I’m a Honey Monster with diabetes whose after your Easter Egg! :D😱
I will swap it for steak and kidney pudding made with real beef suet :D

My Yesterdays
B –
6.30 am Bowl of “ala Ditto” with Alpro and blackberries and a sprinkling of ground flaxseed.
2 hours later
4 rashers bacon, 2 fried eggs plus the YOLKS left after making flaxseed bread, 2 slices buttered flax bread.
I put walnuts in the flax bread really quite nice.
Just mixed them in at the end before baking.
L –
Sicilian ham, vine toms, 2 slices flax bread covered with cream cheese, pickled onions, olives and garlic, beetroot and a little Dijon mustard, mushroom pate.
1 bar Moser Roth Sour Cherry and Chilli choc. Love this.
Mid afternoon –
Nowt
D –
Lamb shank in mint gravy, steamed sprouts, asparagus, sliced mushrooms and tenderstem, 80g of Morrisons swede mash, well not exactly mashed.
Raspberries and double cream.
Bar of Moser Roth 85% dark.
Before bed
Nowt

About 1 litre of coffee.
3 Espressos
Water with Lemon approx. 1litre.
3 Glasses of Alpro Almond.

End for today.

B: Mackerel in tomato sauce on low carb muffin
L: 9 bar
D: pastry free chicken, ham & leek pie (!), sprouts roasted with bacon lardons & broccoli
Pud: Green & Blacks 70% individual choccy bar

I have just been to Tesco's
😡
Who eats 1/5th of an Easter Egg?
😱
Eat 5 maybe but not 1/5th
Depression starting
Ah, the flipping portion sizes!!! I hate them. Like, nobody really eats 45g of cereal in the morning, surely. There's nothing in my bowl! And another thing, I'm no good at guestimating what that portion size should look like.

Yesterday:
B: 1 Fried egg on wholemeal toast, 3 rashers of bacon (it was a 3 bacon day)
L: Hovis Wholemeal Seeded, Laughing Cow, corned beef and salad cream sandwich. Small side salad of cherry tomatoes, cucumber, baby corn and some feta. Packet of Wotsits
D: Fish finger sandwich. Mmm...

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries and a coffee
mid-morning - coffee
D - wholemeal gouda and smoked Bavarian ham sandwich, few raspberries and bar moser roth 85%
mid-afternoon - coffee
T - mince, charlotte potatoes, boiled sprouts and a square 90%
Just finished - coffee :D x

Ah, the flipping portion sizes!!! I hate them. Like, nobody really eats 45g of cereal in the morning, surely. There's nothing in my bowl! And another thing, I'm no good at guestimating what that portion size should look like.
I did once weigh out 45g of cereal. I could still see the bottom of the bowl. Even when I use to have those little variety packs, I always had two.:D

I weigh out my All-Bran daily 40g, Looks a pittling litte amount, bulks out when it soaks the milk up, I cannot eat it any other way. I weigh out my berries and sprouts but eveyrthing else--------no way lol.

Today:

B- fried egg on toast (wholemeal)
S- Ginger & Lemon Tea
L- Chicken Ceasar Salad sandwich (wholemeal), few crisps and salad
S- Mini pork pie
D- cottage pie, peas & sweetcorn. Aero chocolate mousse with squirty cream.

Oh @Vince_UK and @Mark Parrott I would love the life of not having to weigh everything that passed my lips! LOL x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back