What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Knackered" such a lovely term lol
I haven't tried it heated K as I am an ice cold drink sort of person straight out of the fridge.
If you can put it on oats and in coffee I cannot see any reason why it shoudn't be ok warm.
supposedly it doesn't wok well in coffee that's why I was trying to find out lol, I cant afford to waste it! HAHA x

supposedly it doesn't wok well in coffee that's why I was trying to find out lol, I cant afford to waste it! HAHA x
Could heat it and add some 85% choc I would think that would be ok, Maybe I will try that later tonight when I come back from my Bro's

Could heat it and add some 85% choc I would think that would be ok, Maybe I will try that later tonight when I come back from my Bro's
Yeah you could but unfortunately I cant :( x

I will try tonight and see what it tastes like and let you know tomorrow . I will be guinea pig🙄

I heat up almond milk, it's fine. But then I haven't drunk cows milk for 30 years. I just got hemp milk, hope that's nice! I hope your throat gets better.
Thanks for that NJ, I haven't seen hemp milk around here but I probably wouldn't try it anyway lol and thanks, swallowing razor blades really isn't my idea of fun! HAHA x

Thanks for that NJ, I haven't seen hemp milk around here but I probably wouldn't try it anyway lol and thanks, swallowing razor blades really isn't my idea of fun! HAHA x
I don't think I would recommend hemp milk, but cashew and almond are delicious. Can you drink hot water with fresh lemon?

I don't think I would recommend hemp milk, but cashew and almond are delicious. Can you drink hot water with fresh lemon?
I'm not keen on plain hot water and I'm certainly not a lemon person unfortunately :( x

B - bacon sandwich in protein bread, tea

L - eaten out so a steak, cheese and spinach panini with a few chips! Cuppa tea 🙄 Yes I paid for that little indulgence!

D - scrumptious rib eye steak with caramelised red onion, 3 small roast potatoes, carrots & broccoli, gravy

Snacks - latte & 2 Ferrero Roche chocolates

Today
Tea
B: Mixed berries & LF Greek yogurt, 2 boiled eggs
L: Mushroom soup & a seeded roll, mixed fruit & mullerlight Greek raspberry yogurt.
Satsuma
2 Crackers & cheese
T: Chicken in creamy mushroom sauce & basmati rice.
Tea & coffee during the day.

Boring day.
B-Porridge and coffee
Banana
L-Soup and whole meal roll
Satsuma
T-2 slice of oat and barley bread with roasted cheese, and 2 fried eggs plus brown sauce (comfort food) plus 3 grapes
Moser Roth bar
Lost track of coffees.

Last edited:
Oh dear, we all had the lurgy straight after Christmas and I'm still bunged up. There's some nasty bugs out there.
Yep there certainly is, Bruce and my granddad have it and neither of them have been covering their mouths when coughing etc, so I'm really p'd off as they have the luxury to take things for it! lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back