What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the above I’m not doing too badly.
Breakfast - porridge with a couple of prunes
Lunch - 1slice
toasted seedy bread with banana
Evening meal - liver, mash, leeks
Nibbles - nuts, satsuma, 2 mint chocolates

Evenings are my worst time for nibbling. I ought to pick up my crochet, but I can’t do that and watch television!

Today
Porridge
Coffee X2
Banana, satsuma

Split pea soup n slice bread and butter and small slice tray bake

Moser Roth small choc bar
Resisted cake
Couple of coffees and large glass water
Dinner- potatoes wedges, ham and beans- meal disaster so maybe no tatie wedges
Added on slice of toast and peanut butter before bed

Last edited:
Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries and a coffee
mid-morning - coffee
D - wholemeal edam, Bavarian ham and cherry tomato sandwich and a dark praline
mid-afternoon - coffee
T - mince, charlotte potatoes, boiled sprouts and a square 90%
After t - coffee x

Tea
B: Bacon, poached eggs & 2 slices Tesco pumpkin & sunflower bread toasted.
L: Mulligatawny soup, sliced turkey, 3 very small melon slices, Activia NAS yogurt
Apple
A few peanuts
T: Pork steak, 3 new potatoes & Lidl frozen cauliflower with cheese sauce (very nice). 2 G&Ts
Tea through the day.

My Yesterdays
B –
Old Fashioned Cured Bacon and Egg sandwich on 2 slices Morrisons High Protien Bread
L – Smoked Salmon, Salmon mousse, Avocado, vine Toms.
1 tray of salmon and mousse left in the freezer
1 Bar Moser Roth 85%
Mid afternoon –
Nowt
D –
Pork loin steak in Garlic and ginger with a little Dijon mustard, steamed asparagus, mushrooms and sprouts.
Raspberries and thick cream.
Before bed –
Bar of 85% Choc and a glass of Alpro
About 1 litre of coffee.
3 Espressos
Water with Lemon approx. 0.5 litres.
3 Glasses of Alpro Almond.

End for today.

Going to try and roast a chicken today all by my likke self haha. Last time I did that I nearly poisoned myself lol wasn't cooked properly. Well what do I know about these things?

🙄

B: Tea & coffee
L: Mackerel in tomato sauce on a low carb muffin
D: Beef stir fry

I'm coming off the 16:8 fasting tomorrow. My bloods have been higher than usual today. Maybe unrelated, but think I'll go back to what I know works well.🙂

B: Tea & coffee
L: Mackerel in tomato sauce on a low carb muffin
D: Beef stir fry

I'm coming off the 16:8 fasting tomorrow. My bloods have been higher than usual today. Maybe unrelated, but think I'll go back to what I know works well.🙂
Sounds like a good strategy Mark

Well chicken cooked and fell to pieces when I took it out of the oven so seems cooked lol. Will let it cool and have some of it later today. :D
Problem is what to have with it. In the past I would have had Yorkies, mashed pots and carrots etc.
I have sprouts asparagus and tenderstem, gravy not such a good idea I believe anyway haven't got any granules.
My task for the day lol thinking what to have with the chicken
Should keep me busy.
Must admit it smells nice.

gravy not such a good idea I believe anyway haven't got any granules.
whats wrong with gravy? A 150ml serving of oxo cube made up according to instructions has 1.7g carbs, a knorr gravy pot (chicken, beef, onion) 50ml serving made up according to instructions is 1.8g carbs x

whats wrong with gravy? A 150ml serving of oxo cube made up according to instructions has 1.7g carbs, a knorr gravy pot (chicken, beef, onion) 50ml serving made up according to instructions is 1.8g carbs x
OK OK OK OK BOSS haha Thank you as always for the info, I now need go and buy some OXO or a Knorr thingy lol

OK OK OK OK BOSS haha Thank you as always for the info, I now need go and buy some OXO or a Knorr thingy lol
The knorr gravy pots aren't too difficult to get a hold of, Tesco, asda and morrisons sell them, they may also make their own brand gravy pots but I know the Tesco own brand ones have more carbs than the knorr, they come in a pack of 4 and are just like a little pot of jelly lol x

Hello 🙂

Been off the board for a while - back to my parents for Christmas and then getting back into work. Christmas definitely threw me a bit with food; even though I was better than normal at Christmas, I think my levels were definitely higher overall. Head down, getting back into it again!

Gravy - I still have Bisto Granules, and they seem fine for me. I know carbs are a bit higher (2g per 50ml serving), but I don't often have that much.

Today
B - scrambled egg and bacon
L - Gregg's sausage roll (couldn't resist!) 🙄
D - Roast chicken, Yorkshire pudding, carrots, broccoli, Savoy cabbage
I have to close my eyes and hold my nose when I walk past a Greggs lol
I miss Pastry more than anything else actually, but they bits I have tried have sent my BG quite high so I have to steer clear :(

The knorr gravy pots aren't too difficult to get a hold of, Tesco, asda and morrisons sell them, they may also make their own brand gravy pots but I know the Tesco own brand ones have more carbs than the knorr, they come in a pack of 4 and are just like a little pot of jelly lol x
Done
🙂

IMG_4545.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back