What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries and a coffee
mid-morning - coffee
D - silverside and mustard wholemeal sandwich (FULL of silverside 😛) and a lotus biscuit
mid-afternoon - coffee
T - mice, charlotte potatoes, Brussel sprouts and 1 square 90%
Currently - coffee x

If you look back to yesterdays posts I told you that after I said it was on a deal at Tesco lol
I didn't manage to get any today but I'm sure I will get it before the deals change x
Yes and I followed your instruction implicitly lol. I went to Morrisons especially for it and told them @Kaylz sent me.
They coughed it up immediately.:D

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries and a coffee
mid-morning - coffee
D - silverside and mustard wholemeal sandwich (FULL of silverside 😛) and a lotus biscuit
mid-afternoon - coffee
T - mice, charlotte potatoes, Brussel sprouts and 1 square 90%
Currently - coffee x
You eat MICE up ther now @Kaylz lol
Been dieing to do that lol:D

You eat MICE up ther now @Kaylz lol
Been dieing to do that lol:D
I did actually do that on purpose to see if anyone would notice and I was hoping it would be you seen as I've done it to you like a million times now! :D x

I did actually do that on purpose to see if anyone would notice and I was hoping it would be you seen as I've done it to you like a million times now! :D x
yeah yeah, Pigs flying past your window I guess right now.

@Kaylz
HAHA you have actuually missed one of my typos lol and it is still there.

@Vince_UK I've just noticed it now! Sorry I get a bit slow by this time and I'm doing emails at the same time so not fully concentrating either! :( x

You’re good at the main thing Vince...getting your Hba1c to very impressive low levels so ‘fat and fast finger syndrome’ is permitted! :D
I fear my Fat Finger Syndrome is incurable.:(

Don’t take up the piano! 😛
@Amigo
Believe it or not I used to play Classical Organ and Trumpet in my youth. Mainly Bach on the organ and I played trumpet with big bands when I was 16 up until around 21.
Once was invited to play with Woody Herman at Newcastle City Hall which was a fantastic experience for a 16 year old.
The Glenn Miller Orchestra, recorded me playing the trumpet solos for the Matt Monroe song "Till"
Played on the Sunderland Empire for the Doxford Shipyard Disaster, your Husband may recall that, backing for Susan Maughan's vocals.
Played in the Albert Hall at 14. Brass Band Harton and Westoe Colliery.
Nearly got kicked out of South Shields Grammar School for moonlighting and making a few bob on the side but they still wanted me to front the school and town orchestras lol
I always got the job of split lead trumpet playing the high notes
Ah a mispent youth, I learned to drink, smoke, chase skirt with the best lol That is partly why I had to get married at 18 , I am 67 my Son is 48 so work that out lol
Alas was all put paid to at a venue in Edinburgh, Scotland one Friday night when a fight started and I was "bashed in the gob" which loosened my front teeth and hence I lost my ability to wail out high notes.
I still love big bands and I am an ardent fan of Nelson Riddle and Billy May and the arrangements they wrote for Mr Sinatra.
Thinking back I have had a widely interesting and varied life and ah isn't dun yit.
BUT I still cannae type.

Last edited:
@Amigo
Believe it or not I used to play Classical Organ and Trumpet in my youth. Mainly Bach on the organ and I played trumpet with big bands when I was 16 up until around 21.
Once was invited to play with Woody Hernman at Newcastle City Hall which was a fantastic experience for a 16 year old.
The Glenn Miller Orchestra, recorded me playing the trumpet solos for the Matt Monroe song "Till"
Played on the Sunderland Empire for the Doxford Shipyard Disaster, your Husband may recall that, backing for Susan Maughan's vocals.
Played in the Albert Hall at 14. Brass Band Harton and Westoe Colliery.
Nearly got kicked out of South Shields Grammar School for moonlighting and making a few bob on the side but they still wanted me to front the school and town orchestras lol
I always got the job of split lead trumpet playing the high notes
Ah a mispent youth, I learned to drink, smoke, chase skirt with the best lol That is partly why I had to get married at 18 , I am 67 my Son is 48 so work that out lol
Alas was all put paid to at a venue in Edinburgh, Scotland one Friday night when a fight started and I was "bashed in the gob" which loosened my front teeth and hence I lost my ability to wail out high notes.
I still love big bands and I am an ardent fan of Nelson Riddle and Billy May and the arrangements they wrote for Mr Sinatra.
Thinking back I have had a widely interesting and varied life and ah isn't dun yit.
BUT I still cannae type.

An interesting life indeed Vince and plenty of life left in the old dog yet! You clearly won’t die wondering (and neither will I! Though I can’t play the piano or sing regrettably). 🙂

An interesting life indeed Vince and plenty of life left in the old dog yet! You clearly won’t die wondering (and neither will I! Though I can’t play the piano or sing regrettably). 🙂
I would hate to lie on my death bed and my last words were recorded for posterity as"If Only I had Done .........", our lives are full of things "never done"
I cannot sing lol

Today:

B- scrambled egg and toast (1 egg, 1 slice wholemeal)
S- hypo - French fries, cheese & onion. Some cherry tomatoes
L- Tomato and Basil Soup, few chips. Slice of panettone (won’t be doing that again - shocking blood sugars)
S- cherry tomatoes (I’m obsessed), cheddar
D- Fish pie (salmon, some white fish, king prawn, egg, peas, sauce and mash - heaven)

I have to give up mash tomorrow as whilst it isn’t terrible it isn’t perfect :(. It’s weird as not pregnant I never touch it but just lately it’s so yummy. Hey ho just under two weeks until next scan and appointment so let’s hope I can have a near as damn it couple of weeks until then!

My Yesterdays
B –
Kippers
L –
Smoked Salmon, 4 Piccolo Toms, Avocado, Cheddar Cheese, Olives in chilli and garlic. 2 slices buttered flax bread.
Moser Roth Sour Cherry and Chilli choc bar.
D –
I made a thick Pork sausage casserole in the slow cooker with “Homepride Sausage Casserole Sauce” which I love but was worried about the carbs. I just ate 3 of the sausages, I cooked a pack of 6, which the sauce had flavoured, and avoided scooping a lot of sauce onto my plate. Added 80 gr Morrisons mashed Swede, Steamed Tender stem Broccoli and Asparagus and 2 small ALDI everyday Yorkies, which I proceeded to burn but still ate. First time had a Yorkie for over 3 months.
Raspberries and thick cream.

Mid Evening 1 bar of Sour Cherry and Chilli Moser Roth
Before bed -
3 Nairns Oatcaked buttered with Gorgonzola Piccante Italian Cheese.

About 2 litres of coffee.
3 Espressos
Water with Lemon approx. 0.5 litres.
2 or 3 Glasses of Alpro.

End for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back