What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah my mum often has the cherry and chilli one so I was going to suggest it to you as she says its rather nice, little too carby for me though 🙂 x
Just tried a bar of the sour cherry and chilli Wonderful K
Test in 2 hours lol

Just tried a bar of the sour cherry and chilli Wonderful K
Test in 2 hours lol
Sorry popped off to get the shopping list written for tomorrow, checked the latest deals on Tesco as their specials changed today and to make a coffee, lol, that's me back now though so I will be keeping an eye out for the update!! HAHA
GOOD LUCK!! :D x

Sorry popped off to get the shopping list written for tomorrow, checked the latest deals on Tesco as their specials changed today and to make a coffee, lol, that's me back now though so I will be keeping an eye out for the update!! HAHA
GOOD LUCK!! :D x
Just tried to Roasted Almon Alpro K very nice also
Ah wis wondrin te mesell if I could improvise a breakfast type dish of Almond and Walnut flaxbread with Alpro, something like a weetabix and milk breakfast cereal bowl.

B - bacon sandwich & tea

L - just grazed on rubbish because I felt rubbish yesterday so had a few peanut M&M’s and some pork crackling with hot drinks

D - rib eye steak with fried red onion, 6 chips, big crunchy salad with sun kissed tomatoes and a few peas & coleslaw

Snacks - 2 chocolate truffles and a cracker and cheese before bed (seemed like a good idea at the time!) :D

Just tried to Roasted Almon Alpro K very nice also
Ah wis wondrin te mesell if I could improvise a breakfast type dish of Almond and Walnut flaxbread with Alpro, something like a weetabix and milk breakfast cereal bowl.
Alpro almond fresh milk alternative - £1 a carton from Tesco starting today until the 30th, that's what I use for my porridge, getting 3 tomorrow as I like stocking up on it when its cheap as its ridiculously priced normally x

@Kaylz
Before Sour Cherry and Chilli reading 6
2 hours post Sour Cherry and Chilli reading 6.2
YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
In my book it didn't make a ha'peth of difference.
Bring the Moser Roth on down. It has a new admirer. ME...:D

Alpro almond fresh milk alternative - £1 a carton from Tesco starting today until the 30th, that's what I use for my porridge, getting 3 tomorrow as I like stocking up on it when its cheap as its ridiculously priced normally x
There is a Tesco Extra close to me, I hardly visit it but I think I will take a little mosey on down there later and have a look around..
You really are a mind of valuable information K🙂

@Vince_UK I think it may be on for £1 a carton at Morrison's too if that's any easier for you! 🙂 x

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries and a coffee
mid-morning - coffee
D - tuna with cayenne pepper and mayo wholemeal sandwich and the last of my Hotel Chocolat ginger puddles :(
mid-afternoon - coffee
T - HUGE serving of silverside, charlotte potatoes, roasted Brussel sprouts, onion gravy and 1 square 90%
Currently - coffee :D x

@Kaylz
Before Sour Cherry and Chilli reading 6
2 hours post Sour Cherry and Chilli reading 6.2
YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
In my book it didn't make a ha'peth of difference.
Bring the Moser Roth on down. It has a new admirer. ME...:D
I get the sour cherry & chilli one every now & then. Doesn't affect my BG much either. Haven't tried the orange yet. I used to make a flaxseed loaf, but haven't made one in a while. Did like it but had it too often & got bored, though I like the idea of strawberries, cream & melted chocolate.:D

Today:

Brunch: bacon, sausage, scrambled egg and 2 slices toast
Dinner: cottage pie, raspberry yoghurt.

Blood sugars are crap :(. No idea why. Apart from the fact I have a v blood shot eye for no reason! Fun fun fun.

Today:

Brunch: bacon, sausage, scrambled egg and 2 slices toast
Dinner: cottage pie, raspberry yoghurt.

Blood sugars are crap :(. No idea why. Apart from the fact I have a v blood shot eye for no reason! Fun fun fun.
Mines haven't been the best today either, not sure if its still cause of the low I had last night or the fact there may have been a small bubble in my cartridge, hey ho its crap! LOL x

Today
B scrambled egg and Bacon
L - Mackerel Pate sandwich
D - Mediteranean quiche, cucumber, tomato, crab sticks

My blood sugars are all over the place today too, woke high then a hypo this afternoon which I over corrected 🙄

Today
B scrambled egg and Bacon
L - Mackerel Pate sandwich
D - Mediteranean quiche, cucumber, tomato, crab sticks

My blood sugars are all over the place today too, woke high then a hypo this afternoon which I over corrected 🙄

Fingers crossed we are more stable tomorrow!

B. 3 slices of toast 1 had peanut butter on and a large coffee
L. An apple and Sparkling water
D. Fish pie with mushrooms and a Coke Zero
Water throughout the day.

I get the sour cherry & chilli one every now & then. Doesn't affect my BG much either. Haven't tried the orange yet. I used to make a flaxseed loaf, but haven't made one in a while. Did like it but had it too often & got bored, though I like the idea of strawberries, cream & melted chocolate.:D
I quite like the bread at the moment Mark and I find it very easy to make with my limited kitchen skills. I am using it as I would use thing like potatoes and it has the added benefit of keeping me "regular" it would appear.. I also have used it as a substitute for bread with bacon and eggs. I find it quite filling I tried the Hovis low carb bread and to be honest I didn't really care for it.
Tried the flax breadwith ground almonds, whole walnuts and almond essence and that is quite nice as a base for the strawberries etc. trying to think what else I could use it for. Maybe some kind of low carb trifle or open sandwiches things like that .
I feel it could be quite versatile.
The Moser Roth I was sceptical off not being a lover of dark chocolate in the past but, I was pleasantly surprised not only at the taste, which I enjoyed, but also the minimal effect on my BG level. It is not really expensive either I think I paid £1.29 for it at ALDI and for that you get 5 bars/pack which is good value.
I need to find things to make eating more interesting. The flax bread has partly solved that. It also seems to keep a long time in an airtight container.

My Yesterdays
Salmon day yesterday an account that Morrison’s had many items reduced.
B –
Didn’t eat, to wound up.
L - Brunch
Smoked Salmon, Smoked Salmon appetisers, Smoked Salmon parcels with mouse, avocado, 2 poached Eggs.
D –
Smoked Salmon and Mouse parcels, Prawns, Olives with Chilli and Garlic, a squeeze of Mayo. Strawberries and extra thick cream.
Before Bed –
Nowt
Mid afternoon bar of Sour Cherry and Chili Moser Roth – Luscious.
I then tried a bar from each of the other ones lol. Just out of basic curiosity of course.
It is actually delicious and had little or no effect on my BG levels.

About 2 litres of coffee.
4 Espressos
Water with Lemon approx. 0.5 litres.
2 or 3 Glasses of Alpro, didn’t count just love drinking it

End for today.

Yesterday.
B: 2 Fuel Protein Wheat Biscuits, nuts & seeds with double cream & milk
L: Scrambled egg on toast (Burgen)
D: Chicken breast stuffed with stilton & wrapped in Prosciutto with turnip chips & peas
Pud: Half a slice of chocolate Yule Log with Sloe Gin & spiced cranberry infused thick cream

@Kaylz
Bought some at Morrisons today K also £1, stoocked up for a week.

@Kaylz
Bought some at Morrisons today K also £1, stoocked up for a week.
If you look back to yesterdays posts I told you that after I said it was on a deal at Tesco lol
I didn't manage to get any today but I'm sure I will get it before the deals change x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back