What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B Muesli and yogurt
L Smoked salmon on granary bread, glass of champagne, half an apple, satsuma, 2 Thorntons chocs
T 2 chocolate fingers, to ward off a post walk hypo (caught myself at 4.9 with a downwards arrow on the Libre, managed to stay out of the red)
D Goose, sausagemeat stuffing, stir fried sprouts with bacon, small helping roast parsnips, glass of red wine
2 helpings Christmas pudding with rum sauce, glass of dessert wine.

Funnily enough, the only time I went out of range all day was after my healthy breakfast, when I spiked up to 9.1.
Well done Robin.

I was rather happy with my levels yesterday too although I wasn't brave enough to test 2 hours after Christmas dinner! LOL
Screenshot_20171226-105615.png

I was rather happy with my levels yesterday too although I wasn't brave enough to test 2 hours after Christmas dinner! LOL
Wow, well done you. I don't expect your 2hr post Xmas meal would have been too bad, plenty of protein and fibre in the first course to slow down the dessert on its way through!

@Kaylz
Way to go... Brilliant

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries and a coffee
Mid morning - coffee
D - I did it I had Christmas lunch and am very proud of myself! :D
After lunch - coffee
T - turkey mayonnaise wholemeal sandwich and a 25g bar 85% (it is Christmas after all 🙂)
After that - coffeeView attachment 6193 View attachment 6194
Wow, well done you! Your first pudding if I remember right, brilliant achievement.

My Christmas day.
B: 2 poached eggs & 2 crumpets & glass of Bucks Fizz
Starter: Smoked salmon with boursin cheese & salad
Main event: Lamb crown, 3 stuffing balls, 4 pigs in blankets, 3 large roast potatoes, 2 roast parsnips, brussels fried with pancetta, peas & carrots
Pud: Far too full after dinner, so just had 4 Ferrero Rocher chocs. Will have Christmas pud later today.
Drink: G&T
Drink: Moscow Mule
Drink: Glass of Rioja
Drink: large Brandy

Coconut yoghurt with mango

A few random crisps and my favourite 92% chocolate, (I was given ten bars!)

Roast pots, roast cauliflower, roasted parsnips, sprouts, broccoli, nut roast, chestnut stuffing, bread sauce, gravy
Chocolate brownies and vegan cheese cake with blueberries and mango
Plus tastes of the other puddings, ate far too much!

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries (that were a bit past their best but no worries as Bruce was a hero and has managed to get me some fresh ones after trailing about the town and visiting 4 different shops!) and a coffee
mid-morning - coffee
D - wholemeal turkey mayo sandwich with a small wedge of sausage meat on the side of the plate and a few Hotel Chocolat dark chocolate ginger puddles (absolutely divine! 😛)
mid-afternoon - coffee
T - leftovers - some turkey, sausage meat, boiled charlotte potatoes for me, huge pile of roasted Brussel sprouts (I pity anyone that has to spend time with me the next few days!! LOL) and some onion gravy
Currently - coffee x

B - Bacon and egg sandwich on wholemeal (I was famished!)

L - at elderly relative’s so no choice I’m afraid...small slice steak pie & mushy peas with gravy followed by tiny slice of strawberry cheesecake (7.4 two hours later)

D - Turkey & beef with 6 chips, stuffing, 2 sprouts, fried egg & pickled onions...mayo

Snacks...oh the night is young so who knows! :D

Today (Boxing Day)

B- croissant (baked at home - yum)
S- French fries, celery and a kiwi fruit - nausea is back :(
L- ham and mustard baguette, olives, celery, mini peppers stuffed with ricotta, coleslaw, guacamole, few anchovies, leftover mozerella and pesto ball, cherry tomatoes.
D- fish pie - white fish, salmon and king prawn (made by my mum which means it’s amazing)
S-will have a 10g carbs bar of milk chocolate at the cinema - Star Wars time!

B 2 slices wholemeal toast and peanut butter and a large coffee
L. Cheese, Apple and a tangerine, sparkling water.
D. Chicken, Sprouts, new potatoes, pork chestnut and thyme stuffing and a Coke Zero.
I fancied a mince pie but didn’t have any room, same with chocs so I didn’t have any
Water throughout the day.

My Yesterdays
B -
3 rashers of Bacon, 2 large free range fried Eggs, 2 tbs Beans, 1 slice Hovis Low Carb Bread fried and it was heavenly.
1 VERY BIG pot of black coffee
L-
Prawns, Mussels, Avocado, 3 vine Toms, 2 smoked Salmon parcels filled with Salmon mouse, tiny likkle bit of Hellmans full fat Mayo.
D –
Rare rump Steak cooked to perfection in my new Tefal OptiGrill.
It is a wonderful toy. Broccoli, Cauli and some carrots.
Blackberries with Extra thick double cream.
Before Bed –
2 Nairns Cheese Oatcakes buttered, with some Stilton with 2 pickled Onions (I know, I am an Epicurean Philistine), 8 Olives and Feta.

About 2 litres of coffee.
4 Espressos
Water with Lemon approx. 1 litres.

It was absolute hell walking around Morrisons yesterday morning looking at all the festive cakes, pies, sweets, chocolates etc. BUT I resisted although it was hard. Found myself checking the carb content on the labels especially for the wonderful pork pies.😡

End for today.

Boxing day:
B: Eggs Benedict on toasted muffin
L: 2 slices of Stollen!
D: Spiced beef & bubble & squeek.
Pud: 4 Ferrero Rocher.
Still haven't managed Christmas pud yet.

Boxing day.

B. Bowl of porridge
L. Mug of coffee
Eve meal: Cold pork & turkey salad with a few crinkle cut oven chips followed by a ramakin of sherry trifle & desertspnful extra thick double cream, yummy yum yum!:D😛😛:D
Coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back