What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@grainger may I ask where you get the wholemeal baguettes? x

Today

B - bacon sandwich & tea

L - KFC, 3 pieces of chicken, few chips & corn on the cob, Fanta zero sugar orange

latte in Costa whilst hubbie got a haircut over the road

D - haven’t decided yet but I do have a little chocolate truffle log with my name on it with a coffee later :D

Tomorrow I won’t have the time or inclination to test 😛

Not had my tea yet but will be shortly and as I'm heading out for a quick top up shop this evening thought I'd do this now
Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries and a coffee
9:30 - coffee
D - wholemeal bacon sandwich, a few rasperries and a 25g bar 85%
2 - coffee
T will be - mince, charlotte potatoes, Brussel sprouts and a square 90% with a cup of coffee 🙂 x

Love the way you say "after t" K. When I was kid dinner was at lunchtime and what we all dinner now we knew as Tea. Wonderful childhood memories again.
"What's for Tea Mam".
"a's gannin hame fer me dinna, ta'ra fer noo" in true Geordie style.
Lovely.

My husband sounded like that when we met...he’s from not far from you. Good colliery stock! 🙂

Bet it’s nice to be back home Vince. I’ve got family coming over this week from Washington (not DC!)

My husband sounded like that when we met...he’s from not far from you. Good colliery stock! 🙂

Bet it’s nice to be back home Vince. I’ve got family coming over this week from Washington (not DC!)
Just arrived unpacked had something to eat will shower and bed lol
Washington is not far from where my Son lives in `Cleadon
I will be there tomorrow
Have a GREAT CHRISTMAS Amigo

Just arrived unpacked had something to eat will shower and bed lol
Washington is not far from where my Son lives in `Cleadon
I will be there tomorrow
Have a GREAT CHRISTMAS Amigo
Welcome home Vince!! :D xx

Welcome home Vince!! :D xx
Ta! K
Hope you have a Great Christmas
Deen't git tee paraletic hen keep ooooffff the hooch.

Today

B - bacon sandwich & tea

L - KFC, 3 pieces of chicken, few chips & corn on the cob, Fanta zero sugar orange

latte in Costa whilst hubbie got a haircut over the road

D - haven’t decided yet but I do have a little chocolate truffle log with my name on it with a coffee later :D

Tomorrow I won’t have the time or inclination to test 😛
The chicken will be fine I have eaten it once or twice no effect.
I will say nowt aboot the choccy log hinny, Ah divin't think it wood be a great idea but what the Hell. enjoy .

@grainger may I ask where you get the wholemeal baguettes? x

Tesco’s do them in the fresh bakery section or I buy the bake at home ones from sainsburys. Half a baguette with sainsburys is about 42g carbs and I guesstimate the Tesco one pretty well 🙂.

The chicken will be fine I have eaten it once or twice no effect.
I will say nowt aboot the choccy log hinny, Ah divin't think it wood be a great idea but what the Hell. enjoy .

Oh it isn’t the best choice for sure Vince but like my lovely, late father-in law would have said, ‘gan on lass, what disent bourn will flee out!’ :D

Oh it isn’t the best choice for sure Vince but like my lovely, late father-in law would have said, ‘gan on lass, what disent bourn will flee out!’ :D
:D Beautifully put may I add.
I got of the plane and went straight to Morrisons lol
Bought some of their low carb bread will have a couple of bacon sarnies in the morning before I head off to the nuthouse in Cleadon.
The told me to be there at 8 am... I will let you guess what my reply was.
I have just had a 2 egg omelette, Prawns with a little Hellmans mayo and 2 smoked Salmon parcels stuffed with a salmon mouse. I have some strawberris in the fridge i am going to have with some extra thick double cream later.
THe first advert I saw off the plane at Newcastle was for Greggs lol I "averted mine eyes"

You can see I am jetlagged , my typos are worse then normal lol 🙄

Back home with may parents for Christmas, which is nice that I don't have to cook for while. Mum is worried that I'm not eating enough and that I must be constantly hungry, even though I'm really not. It makes me realise how small my portions have become compared to what my parents are used to! Had to bring home a couple of loaves of Lower Carb as Mum and Dad haven't seen it in any of their local shops.

B: Devon Honey Granola (50g) and semi-skimmed milk
L: Lower carb wholemeal cheese and onion sandwich, a couple of pickled onions, couple of pickled gherkins, and a packet of Walkers chicken crisps.
D: Dad's chicken curry with two tablespoons of basmati, first time I've really tried rice since dx. Was 4.6 before dinner, 7.6 two hours after, which was a fair rise and I was a bit concerned even though it was below 8.5, but when I tested before bed to see where I was it had come down to 6.6 so I'm pleased. Happy to test some rice again to see if it keeps doing that.

Today, breakfast and lunch were the same, and we're on for a Christmas Eve fry-up, where my only real carbs will be one slice of fried bread. Tomorrow it's Christmas dinner and all bets are off :D:D😛

@Vince_UK I haven't touched a drop of alcohol since January so no worries there lol x

Today:

B- pan au chocolat
L- chicken soup, wholemeal rolls, cherry tomatoes
S- mince pie, bbq Pringles & mini chocolate bar (it’s christmas - that’s my excuse)
D- cottage pie, mixed green veg. Chocolate and salted caramel cheesecake.
I’ve eaten too much and feel sick now! But... it’s Christmas tomorrow!

IMG_4431.jpg

I AM IN HEAVEN CIVILISATION AGAIN
:D

images (7).jpg
Merry Christmas everyone

I hope you all have the day you wish for

Yesterday
Tea
B: Bacon & egg butty on wholemeal
L: Cheese and a few crackers
T: Sausage & bean casserole with 2 small slices of cheese & onion bread, 1 white & 1 red wine.
Tea through the day. G&T & small baileys in the evening.

My daughter made our Christmas cake
20171224_083441.jpg
I will be having a slice :D

A true connoisseur.. Sausage and Bean Casserole.:D
Adore it I hope baked beans
And I hope that cake is low carb lol looks totally Yummy

A true connoisseur.. Sausage and Bean Casserole.:D
Adore it I hope baked beans
And I hope that cake is low carb lol looks totally Yummy
They weren't baked beans, they were cannellini beans.
The cake is lower carb than you would buy but it's still not great so will only have a small slice.

Is it your son's you are going to today? Have a good day.
Are you missing Miss Mao yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back