What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not confessing to what I ate yesterday. Let's just say I was very bad 😱
Come on, be a Devil.... Share it with the rest of the World... We will not say anything... Promise 🙄

Liking the fish and srpouts. I have also had sprouts today.:D and mine was definitely a strange combination.
Vince they were absolutely delicious!! :D haha x

Yesterday I decided to have a change from the usual stir fry with the pork loin so I roasted peppers,onion garlic,mushrooms ,celery ,courgettes and fried the pork in butter .I thought that it looked a little sparse so I chopped some caulli florets finely and rubbed them with oil and seasoned with chilli powder it looked a little pale so I added more chilli and bunged it in a hot oven to crisp up All looked well on the plate but I had forgotten that the chilli was extra hot !!! and when it says extra hot in our local Asian shop that is what it means .Husband bravely battled through but I gave mine to the fire ! Only the caulli the rest was yummy
CAROL

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries and a coffee
9:30 - coffee
D - wholemeal toastie with 2 slices gouda, 1 slice Bavarian ham, onion and a dark praline
2 - coffee
T - prawns, petits pois and brussels heated through in a pan with a glug of extra virgin olive oil 😛, charlotte potatoes and a square Lindt 90%
After t - coffee20171222_163820.jpg

Today:

B- scrambled egg and toast
L- ham, mustard and cheddar wholemeal baguette, salt & vinegar French fries and some cherry tomatoes. Chocolate eclair
S- homemade mince pies (made by my little boy)
D- paella (chicken, chorizo & king prawn). Kiwi fruit. More mince pies - bollox to it it’s Christmas!!

My Yesterdays
23.00 flight to Dubai today, last Chinese post until Feb 1st .
B –
ala Ditto and soaked flaxseed with full fat milk.
All-Bran all gone at last
1 VERY BIG pot of black coffee

L- Factory Lunch
Usual place had a power cut so they sent out. I said “no rice – mei you mei fan”
Received chicken some cabbage, carrot and peanuts on a bed of rice lol.
Didn’t eat any rice so my lunch was very small.

D – Final Board Meeting of the year in a lovely Restaurant. Chinese Hot Pot.
“A Management Team Marches On Its Stomach”.
Feed them and you can achieve anything.
Had a huge fried dumpling during the meal and a lot of raw pickled onion and cucumber with various sauces, ingredients unknown but spicy, as well as the Hot Pot.

The Winter Solstice is a celebration here for eating dumplings. No idea what was in it.
2 hour post 7.3 in the non-diabetic range, 1 hour after that 5.8.
I am not going to complain about those numbers. Came down quickly.

Before Bed –
Nothing, totally stuffed.

About 2 litres of coffee.
Water approx. 1 litres.

No Idea what my postings will be like next week lol
For sure no pics of Greggs Pies and Baked Beans covered in HP Brown sauce with 6 McVities Club Honeycomb biscuits and ½ litre glass of milk for dessert.
Boring I think.
Sorry Amigo.
@Amigo
Pics today

End from Shanghai for 2017.

IMG_4415.jpg IMG_4410.jpg IMG_4411.jpg IMG_4412.jpg IMG_4413.jpg IMG_4414.jpg

Today
D - wholemeal toastie with 2 slices gouda, 1 slice Bavarian ham, onion and a dark praline
2 - coffee
T - prawns, petits pois and brussels heated through in a pan with a glug of extra virgin olive oil 😛, charlotte potatoes and a square Lindt 90%
After t - coffeeView attachment 6117
Love the way you say "after t" K. When I was kid dinner was at lunchtime and what we all dinner now we knew as Tea. Wonderful childhood memories again.
"What's for Tea Mam".
"a's gannin hame fer me dinna, ta'ra fer noo" in true Geordie style.
Lovely.

Love the way you say "after t" K. When I was kid dinner was at lunchtime and what we all dinner now we knew as Tea. Wonderful childhood memories again.
"What's for Tea Mam".
"a's gannin hame fer me dinna, ta'ra fer noo" in true Geordie style.
Lovely.
Up here lunch is dinner, dinner is tea and any later is supper haha x

Up here lunch is dinner, dinner is tea and any later is supper haha x
My home is only 30 miles for the Scottish border. We share quite a common culture in many way.
When I get Chinese visitors I ALWAYS take them to Edinburgh and they fall in love with the city and the accent.
They MUST have their photos taken with the Piper beside the monument. and at the border. Essential is also a full English Breakfast at a little place just before Kielder Water.
IMG_1304.jpg IMG_1303.jpg

Yesterday
Tea x 2
B: 2 crumpets & 2 boiled eggs
L: Office Christmas lunch - Starter was shredded ham hock on a bed of salad with piccalilli. Main course was turkey, stuffing, pig in blanket, 2 roasties, roast parsnip, sprouts, carrots & cauliflower cheese (never had that with a Christmas dinner before) & gravy. Dessert was a chocolate & hazelnut panacotta. 2 G&Ts & 3 glasses of red vino.

It was all delicious but as a result I was up at 2.30am with indigestion :(

Yesterday
Tea x 2
B: 2 crumpets & 2 boiled eggs
L: Office Christmas lunch - Starter was shredded ham hock on a bed of salad with piccalilli. Main course was turkey, stuffing, pig in blanket, 2 roasties, roast parsnip, sprouts, carrots & cauliflower cheese (never had that with a Christmas dinner before) & gravy. Dessert was a chocolate & hazelnut panacotta. 2 G&Ts & 3 glasses of red vino.

It was all delicious but as a result I was up at 2.30am with indigestion :(
Crumpets again........ Chocolate and hazelnut panacotta Wonderful
Indigestion is tolerable. Was worth it.
How about your BG Levels ? lol
State secret?

Today
D - wholemeal toastie with gouda, Bavarian ham, onion and a dark praline
2 - coffee
T - prawns with charlotte potatoes and petits pois covered in butter 😛 and 2 squares Lindt 90%😛
After t - coffee x

Today
B - egg, bacon, toast
L - gammon ham, sausage roll, cheese and onion roll (pastry variety, not bread)
D - Mediterranean vegetable quiche and salad
S - (later tonight) bounty bar

Today:

B- scrambled egg on toast
L- chicken burger with sweet potato fries and half an avocado (at bills - lunch out), soda water
S- chocolate ice cream at the pantomime. Homemade mince pie after.
D- baked Camembert with warm wholemeal baguette, carrots, celery, cherry tomatoes and cucumber. (Yum yum yum!) Kiwi fruit.
S- to be decided haha.

B. 2 slices wholemeal toast with Meridian cocoa and peanut butter, yum and a large coffee.
L. 4 sesame seed Ryvita’s 3had some cheese on, an Apple , tangerine and a Coke Zero
D. Not hungry , sparkling water.
Before bed , 2 gingernuts and coffee.
Water throughout the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back