What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Yesterdays
B – ala Ditto, with soaked flaxseed and full fat milk.
No Blueberries left and I am not paying the equivalent if £4 for 150gr blueberries
A VERY LARGE black coffee
L – Restaurant Lunch Today
Black fungus, Radish, Peanuts, Tofu and stems, String Noodles (did not eat any), fried Fish, steamed Fish, Goose, Hot and Sour Soup, Eel.
D – Pork and Fennel Sausage Onion and Bean slow cooked casserole, 2 Egg Cheese omelete.
Bega Cheese, and 6 Pimento stuffed Olives before bed.
4 coffees.
Water approx. 1.5 litres all day.
@Amigo
Pics
IMG_4297.jpg IMG_4298.jpg IMG_4300.jpg IMG_4301.jpg IMG_4302.jpg IMG_4299.jpg IMG_4303.jpg IMG_4304.jpg IMG_4305.jpg IMG_4306.jpg

End for today.

My Yesterdays
No Blueberries left and I am not paying the equivalent if £4 for 150gr blueberries
Black fungus, Radish, Peanuts, Tofu and stems, String Noodles (did not eat any), fried Fish, steamed Fish, Goose, Hot and Sour Soup, Eel.
D – Pork and Fennel Sausage Onion and Bean slow cooked casserole, 2 Egg Cheese omelete.
4 coffees.
@Amigo
Pics
View attachment 5986 View attachment 5987 View attachment 5988 View attachment 5989 View attachment 5990 View attachment 5991 View attachment 5992 View attachment 5993 View attachment 5994 View attachment 5995

End for today.

I’m liking that very much Vince! 🙂

Today

So much food I can’t list it for embarrassment... I’m blaming hungry baby but tomorrow shall be healthier and better!

@Vince_UK the food you get always sounds amazing! Apart from maybe Eel.

My Yesterdays
4 coffees.
@Amigo
Pics
View attachment 5986 View attachment 5987 View attachment 5988 View attachment 5989 View attachment 5990 View attachment 5991 View attachment 5992 View attachment 5993 View attachment 5994 View attachment 5995

End for today.
Very nice Vince, I love eel

Not very hungry so I didn’t eat much yesterday
B. 2 wholemeal toasts one had peanut butter and a very large coffee.
L. 3 Ryvita’s 2 had a little cheese on, an apple a tangerine and a Coke Zero
Water throughout the day.

Today

So much food I can’t list it for embarrassment... I’m blaming hungry baby but tomorrow shall be healthier and better!

@Vince_UK the food you get always sounds amazing! Apart from maybe Eel.
Love it Grainger and it doesn't affect me at all. I don't even bother testing.

Last edited:
Very nice Vince, I love eel
I was unsure about the Eel Lin but they way they cooked it and after the first try it was delicious.
I have had it before in Germany once on a Rhine wine tasting cruise in the 1980's but that was centuries ago and I was half cut at the time anyway lol

Milky coffee
B: Sardines on wholemeal toast, small banana & clementine
L: Egg & bacon butty on Hovis low carb wholemeal, 3 thin melon slices, Mullerlight Greek yogurt
T: Spag bol with wholemeal pasta
Tea & coffee during the day

B: 2 toast, 2 bacon, 2 sausage
L: Bowl of porridge, packet of quavers
D: Burger at the pub, no dessert even though it looked stunning!

Today;

B - 1 slice of cheese on wholemeal toast & some fried mushrooms, tea

L - egg, lettuce, tomato & mayo on granary bread, latte

D - (will be), Mediterranean chicken thighs which I’ve got marinading at the moment...on a small portion of linguine with tomato and basil sauce

Snack is likely to be a small Toffee Crisp biscuit with a cuppa (11grams carb)

Today
B - oats, almond milk, raspberries and a coffee
9:30 - coffee
D - wholemeal corned beef, edam and onion toastie and a g&b's dark praline (have bought myself some gouda for tomorrow 😛)
2 - coffee
T - smoked basa, charlotte potatoes, buttered asparagus, lotus and a square Lidl's 81% (got very upset as the rest of the family dug into their massive plates of steak pie, veg and potatoes :()
After t - coffee x

Today:

B- scrambled egg and toast
L- jacket potato with cheese and salad, mouthful of cookie
S- hot chocolate (while visiting Santa)
D- penne bolognese, wispa.

Struggling with craving carbs but trying to keep blood sugars in range - not working!

My Yesterdays
L – Factory
Pork loin chop-thin had 2 some one else didn’t want theirs, stir fried Pork with Cauliflower, Cabbage, Tofu Radish.
D – Had 8 small thin Pork loin steaks, more like bacon rashers, in fridge on last “use by date” so I fried those with 2 fried Eggs and a few Beans.
Bega Cheese, a little Olive Pate (1.3gr carbs/100gr), and 6 Pimento stuffed Olives before bed.
About 2 litres of coffee.
Water approx. 1.5 litres all day between the coffees. No wonder I had to run into the apartment when my driver dropped me off lol.

@Amigo
Pics
End for today.
IMG_4314.jpg

Today:

L- jacket potato with cheese and salad, mouthful of cookie
S- hot chocolate (while visiting Santa)
D- penne bolognese, wispa.

Struggling with craving carbs but trying to keep blood sugars in range - not working!
YOU seen Santa ? He is in Lapland ? (that's what I was told) o_O

My Yesterdays
L – Factory
Pork loin chop-thin had 2 some one else didn’t want theirs, stir fried Pork with Cauliflower, Cabbage, Tofu Radish.
D – Had 8 small thin Pork loin steaks, more like bacon rashers, in fridge on last “use by date” so I fried those with 2 fried Eggs and a few Beans.
Bega Cheese, a little Olive Pate (1.3gr carbs/100gr), and 6 Pimento stuffed Olives before bed.
Water approx. 1.5 litres all day between the coffees. No wonder I had to run into the apartment when my driver dropped me off lol.

@Amigo
Pics
End for today.
View attachment 6005
I love pork loin steaks. My housemate and I share the cooking as it's easier, but she doesn't really like pork. I sneak it in when I can.

B: My usual canteen breakfast, Egg on toast with two bacon
L: Pork pie, Wotsits.
D: A cheese and onion sandwich (been to the cinema and back late, so a quick tea.)

My Yesterdays
A BIG pot of black coffee again
L – Factory Lunch
Fish flavoured bones, Egg and Tomato, Leek and Cabbage, Tofu and Chives.
D – Tuna with Mayo and a little Worcester sauce, Olive pate, tin of Sardines, Smoked Salmon., Cheese Omelete.
Laughing Cow Cheese, 2 Toms, a little Olive Pate and 6 Pimento stuffed Olives before bed.
Water approx. 1.5 litres.

@Amigo
Pics
End for today
IMG_4316.jpg

Today:

S- doughnut and peppermint tea (doughnut is my friends fault!!)
L- ham, mustard baguette (brown seeded baguette) with French fries crisps and some salad
S- hypo related mince pie and 2 Thornton’s dark chocolates.
D- beef and ale casserole (lots of carrots and onion) with pasta. Mini strawberry Greek yoghurt and a 85% piece of dark chocolate.

Must cut down on my sweet tooth now... this happened with baby number 1 but I need to not put on loads of weight with this one!

Tea
B: 2 boiled eggs, small banana
L: 4 Ryvita with fat free cottage cheese, Mullerlight Greek yogurt & a mince pie brought in to work by one of our clients
T: House special chow mein from the Chinese takeaway - too many noodles so left quite a lot of them.
Tea during the day.

Yesterday
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries and a coffee
D - wholemeal gouda, corned beef and onion toastie and a dark praline
2 - coffee
T - 2 pork loin steaks, (drum roll please) a BIGGER serving of charlotte potatoes, roasted asparagus, runner beans, onion gravy and 1 square 90%
After t - coffee x

Today
B - oats, almond milk, raspberries and a coffee
D - wholemeal toastie with 2 slices Gouda, onion and last slice of corned beef and a dark praline
2 - coffee
T - hake fillet, charlotte potatoes, petits pois and 2 squares 90%
After t - coffee x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back