What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Yesterdays
B – 2 rashers Bacon, 2gr rare Rump steak,, 2 Free range fried Eggs, 2tbs Baked Beans, ½ steamed Onion. slice Cheese.
L – None had late Breakfast
D – Fatty Pork (Dong Po Rho) in Soy sauce steamed in sugar cane leaves, Mapo Tofu, Pak Choi, Egg omelete stuffed with pork with black fungus and cabbage.
Snack before bed some 2 Vine Tomatoes, 50gr Bega Cheese and 6 Olives stuffed with Pimento.
4, coffees.
Water approx. 1.5 litres all day.

@Amigo
Pics
End for today .
View attachment 5931 View attachment 5932 View attachment 5933 View attachment 5934

All appeals Vince except from the tofu! 😉

@Beck S
I have actually found some Laughing Cow cheese in Shanghai, Imported. Have some being delivered tomorrow,Saturday. 🙂
Oo, I hope you like it 🙂

Yesterday,

B: Bowl of granola and semi-skimmed milk
L: Costa tomato and basil soup, (only 12 grams carbs, quite surprised) and a flat white. 2 chocolate and hazelnut biscuits.
D: Sausage, bacon, and scrambled egg with some fried bread.

Oo, I hope you like it 🙂

Yesterday,

L: Costa tomato and basil soup, (only 12 grams carbs, quite surprised) and a flat white. 2 chocolate and hazelnut biscuits.
Oo, I hope you like it 🙂

Yesterday,

Yes I do, Lovely with a burger

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries and a coffee
9:30 - coffee
D - edam and tomato wholemeal toastie 😛 and a Green & Black's Dark Praline (they are absolutely LUSH and on special at £2.50 a box at Tesco just now in case any of you fancy giving them a go 🙂)
2 - coffee
T - smoked basa, charlotte potatoes, buttered tenderstem, lotus biscoff and a square Lidl's 81%
Just finished another coffee :D x

My Yesterdays
B – ala Ditto, Blueberries with soaked flaxseed and full fat milk.
Only 1 days Blueberries left.
L – Factory Lunch
Steamed fish with chilies, Pork with black Fungus, Pak Choi, Tofu and Cabbage. Didn't eat the rice of course
D –200gr rare Rump Steak, 2 Fried Free Range Eggs, Laughing Cow Slice Cheese, ½ steamed Onion and some Broccoli, Dap of Mustard, 2tbs Baked Beans.
Strange combination I know but I was hungry.
Bega Cheese and Olives before bed.
6 coffees.
@Amigo
Pics

End for today.
IMG_4291.jpg

Today:

B-scrambled egg & toast (1 egg & 1 toast)
S-French fries
L- Moroccan chicken and chickpea soup, wholemeal bread & butter, cherry tomatoes
S- two mouthfuls of sons pesto pasta
D- chicken tikka masala with mini poppadoms, dry roasted peanuts. 2 dark Thornton’s chocolates.

B - poached egg and slice of Torchon ham on wholemeal toast, tea

L - Southern fried chicken fillet sandwich on wholemeal with tomatoes and mayo. Tea & banana

D - rib eye steak in cream peppered sauce, broccoli, 1 tablespoon rice & 2 roast potatoes

Snacks - miniature Mars bar and 2 Courvoisier brandies :D

Also pinched a slice of ham whilst in the fridge.

Morning all, I'm back from my travels where I ate so much cr@p you wouldn't believe 😳

Tea
B: 2 boiled eggs & 2 wholemeal toast
L: Turkey butty on wholemeal, mixed fruit & mullerlight Greek yogurt
Popcorn
T: Roast pork, baby potatoes, cabbage & carrots.
Tea & coffee throughout the day.

Yes I do, Lovely with a burger
I knew they did slices but I've never had them before. Good to know though.

B: Greggs bacon roll
L: Salad bar from Morrisons - had some coronation rice salad, only a spoonful, with it to test and didn't rise at all afterwards, so I'm very pleased. Small cheese portion.
D: Chicken breast with cheese and a pastry lattice top, lots of mixed veg.

Today
B - jumbo oats. almond milk, raspberries and a coffee
D - wholemeal toastie with edam and tomato and a g&b's dark praline
2 - coffee
T - diced beef done in oxo, charlotte potatoes, asparagus, vanilla Viennese thin and 2 squares Lindt 90%
After t - coffee :D x

B - high meat content sausage sandwich in wholemeal, tea

L - Danish pastry & latte (was out and not very hungry) only went up to 6.4

D - minted lamb chops, spring greens, peas, mashed swede, tablespoon mash & minted lamb gravy

Cup of tea & a miniature toffee crisp (11 grams carb)

My Yesterdays
No Blueberries left.
A VERY LARGE black coffee to get “ze leettle grey cells’ verking”.
L – Factory Lunch
Egg in Soy Sauce, 2 Pork Wontons, Chicken hearts with peppers, Tofu and Seaweed, Cabbage.
D –200gr rare Rump Steak, 2 Egg omelete with Cheddar Cheese, 100gr smoked Salmon,1/2 steamed Onion some steamed Broccoli.
Bega Cheese, and 6 Pimento stuffed Olives before bed.
8 coffees.

@Amigo
Pics

End for today.
IMG_4296.jpg

My Yesterdays
No Blueberries left.
A VERY LARGE black coffee to get “ze leettle grey cells’ verking”.
L – Factory Lunch
Egg in Soy Sauce, 2 Pork Wontons, Chicken hearts with peppers, Tofu and Seaweed, Cabbage.
D –200gr rare Rump Steak, 2 Egg omelete with Cheddar Cheese, 100gr smoked Salmon,1/2 steamed Onion some steamed Broccoli.
Bega Cheese, and 6 Pimento stuffed Olives before bed.
8 coffees.

@Amigo
Pics

End for today.
View attachment 5969

‘Chicken hearts’ are not grabbing me Vince! :D

Today:

B- pan au chocolat x2 (all warm and yummy from the oven couldn’t resist 2)
S- French fries
L- tomato & basil soup,
D- out at Côte - Date night - crab mayonnaise, chicken wrapped in bacon with chestnut stuffing, mash, green beans and rosemary sauce, mint tea and a wispa as dessert on the way home 🙂

‘Chicken hearts’ are not grabbing me Vince! :D
Didn't do much for me either Amigo lol and they were a little chewy

D - minted lamb chops, spring greens, peas, mased swede, tablespoon mash & minted lamb gravy
/QUOTE]
NOW! that sounds like my type of food and what I miss here. Love mashed Swede and have been checking the carb levels online which seem are not high so that will get a hammering when I get back.

Today
T - diced beef done in oxo, charlotte potatoes, asparagus, vanilla Viennese thin and 2 squares Lindt 90%
:D
@Kaylz
Do you slow cook the Beef K?
I have been racking my little brains here how I can slow cook beef when I get back, or even here actually, but not using the cook-in sauces which I usually use but which appear to be high carb content.

I have a cold, so I've been less strict with my food.

B: Egg on toast, two bacon and two sausage.
L: Low Carb wholemeal sandwich with laughing cow and salad cream, wotsits, and a cheese portion.
D: Party food. Had some white french stick for the first time since September. It was worth the wait. Mmm...

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries and a coffee
D - corned beef, onion and cheese toastie and a g&b's dark praline
2 - coffee
T - mince, potatoes, asparagus (cause someone didn't look at the note properly 🙄) lotus and a square Lindt 90%
just finished another coffee :D x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back