Status
Not open for further replies.
B: banana with flax and cinnamon & soya milk
L: two mature cheddar sticks, graze box, 9 bar
D: home made Thai Quorn & veg curry with cauliflower rice
Carbophobia chocolate cake with fresh cream

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries and a coffee
D - wholemeal roll with a slice of edam, 400g pot Soupologie's cauliflower, kale and black garlic soup and square Lindt 90%
2 - coffee
T - 2 pork loin steaks, charlotte potatoes, roasted asparagus, onion gravy, lotus and a square Lindt 90%
After t - coffee 🙂 x

My Yesterdays
B – ala Ditto, Blueberries, soaked Flaxseeds and full fat Milk.
L - Vietnamese food for lunch
Deep fried beef rolls I had 1, Chicken satay skewer and Pork satay skewer, Chicken feet and Lemongrass salad was a little sweet, pan fried Basa in lemon sauce which was very nice indeed. The coconut and rice cakes I didn’t eat although I love them.
Tested 2 hours later reading was 6 so not unhappy with that and means I can have the occasional spring roll.
D – 3 Pork and Chorizo Sausages with steamed Onion.
4, coffees,
Water approx. 1.5 litres all day.
End for today .

Pics for Amigo
IMG_4267.jpg IMG_4274.jpg IMG_4271.jpg IMG_4270.jpg IMG_4275.jpg IMG_4269.jpg

B: Egg on toast with two slices of bacon
L: Sainsbury's crustless quiche lorraine, wotsits and a portion of cheese.
D: Sainsbury's taste the difference cottage pie.

No measuring yesterday, so no idea whether any of this was good or not!

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, rasperries, square 90% mixed in with porridge and a coffee
9:30 - coffee
D - completely out of my comfort zone as Tesco told me they stopped selling my usual rolls in my local (have since found out this isn't true) so 2 slices wholemeal bread, little bit of mayo, 2 slices smoked Bavarian ham, 2 tomatoes sliced onto my sandwich and a square Lidl's 81% (happy to say there was no disastrous results and it will save me money as the bread is cheaper than the rolls lol)
2 - coffee
T - mince with oxo, charlotte potatoes, tender stem broccoli (apparently it can be eaten raw, not sure whether to try it like that or not so if anyone has please do let me know your thoughts 🙂) a lotus and a square Lindt 90%
After t - coffee 🙂 xx

B: low carb pitta with peanut butter and half a banana
L: mature cheddar sticks, graze box, Nature Valley salted caramel bar, apricots
D: Roasted padron peppers, home made low carb enchiladas filled with red & yellow peppers, mushrooms, onions and Quorn lime & chilli slices,
followed by carbophobia chocolate cake with summer fruit and fresh cream

My Yesterdays
B - ala Ditto, Blueberries, soaked Flaxseeds and full fat Milk.
L - Factory Lunch
Stir fried Black fungus with Asparagus Lettuce, Carrot and Pork, Cabbage, Tofu with Seaweed, Chicken drumstick in soy sauce.
D – 100gr smoked Salmon, 1 tin Sardines in Tomato sauce, 50gr cream Cheese, 3 Vine Toms, Poached Egg.
4, coffees (I think).

End for today .
IMG_4279.jpg

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, rasperries, square 90% mixed in with porridge and a coffee
D - completely out of my comfort zone as Tesco told me they stopped selling my usual rolls in my local (have since found out this isn't true) so 2 slices wholemeal bread, little bit of mayo, 2 slices smoked Bavarian ham, 2 tomatoes sliced onto my sandwich and a square Lidl's 81% (happy to say there was no disastrous results and it will save me money as the bread is cheaper than the rolls lol)
2 - coffee
T - mince with oxo, charlotte potatoes, tender stem broccoli (apparently it can be eaten raw, not sure whether to try it like that or not so if anyone has please do let me know your thoughts 🙂) a lotus and a square Lindt 90%
After t - coffee 🙂 xx
I worry that my local Tesco will stop selling the Hovis Lower Carb bread because no-other supermarkets around me sell it. It's keeping me quite sane at the moment.

B: Two granary toast, two bacon, two sausages
L: Hovis Nimble sandwich with laughing cow, slice of ham, slice of corned beef and a little salad cream. Wotsits, mini cheese and a Nature Valley bar.
D: Boil-in-the-bag cod and butter sauce with mixed veg. Bowl of Oppo salted caramel ice cream with some cream on top.

worry that my local Tesco will stop selling the Hovis Lower Carb bread because no-other supermarkets around me sell it. It's keeping me quite sane at the moment.
The rolls disappeared from the website over the weekend so I messaged them on Facebook and they told me the branch I use had discontinued the item, I panicked! Haha, however I got my granddad to check on Tuesday when he was picking the bread up for me and they still had them! I'm getting my OH to look again tonight when he's in but so far the bread seems to be working ok which is good as it saves me nearly £1 a week haha x

My Yesterdays
B - ala Ditto, Blueberries, soaked Flaxseeds and full fat Milk.
L - Factory Lunch
Stir fried Black fungus with Asparagus Lettuce, Carrot and Pork, Cabbage, Tofu with Seaweed, Chicken drumstick in soy sauce.
D – 100gr smoked Salmon, 1 tin Sardines in Tomato sauce, 50gr cream Cheese, 3 Vine Toms, Poached Egg.
4, coffees (I think).

End for today .
View attachment 5881

Just my kind of food Vince! 🙂

Yesterday:

B - bacon sandwich in wholemeal, tea

L - turkey bun with stuffing and cranberry, latte

D - rib eye steak, fried red onion, cauliflower and broccoli gratin & spring greens

Snacks - 2 oatcakes and cheese triangle
Miniature Mars

Tonight - Turkish Meze meal and gorgeous Sutlac Turkish rice pudding! 😛

B: half a banana in a low carb pitta with crunchy peanut butter
L: 2 mature cheddar sticks, Graze box,ginhgerbread flavour Nakd bar, apple
D: home made celeriac & black pepper soup - an experiment and it was lovely. Home made low carb sesame & pumpkin seed crackers with cheese, cucumber, carrot sticks.

home made celeriac & black pepper soup
This sounds lovely! Did you find the recipe online or did you make it up yourself? x

This sounds lovely! Did you find the recipe online or did you make it up yourself? x
I made it up. Fried half an onion, added scrubbed & diced celeriac (skin included - that was the experimental bit!). Added veg stock and simmered until celeriac was soft, added oodles of freshly ground black pepper and blitzed it with a stick blender. It was really thick and creamy. If I had had some creme fraiche I would have swirled some in as well.

Any amounts for celeriac and veg stock or just a chuck whatever in? LOL, may well give it a go myself! 🙂 x

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries and a coffee
D - 2 slices wholemeal with 2 slices smoked Bavarian ham and some Dijon mustard and half a pot of Tesco broccoli & stilton soup
2 - coffee
T - lovely fresh hake fillet, charlotte potatoes, buttered asparagus, lotus and square Lidl's 81%
After t - coffee x

Any amounts for celeriac and veg stock or just a chuck whatever in? LOL, may well give it a go myself! 🙂 x
I’m afraid I didn’t weigh anything. I would guess there was about 200g of celeriac, and the stock was a small plastic takeaway box full, but as I simmered it for quite a long time it was reduced quite a bit. I was only cooking for me as i didn’t know if it would be edible!

Few blueberries
Home made soup with broccoli, spinach, kale, parsnip, sweet potato, and cauliflower. Delicious!
Roasted cauliflower, Veggy sausage and salad with alfalfa sprouts, carrots, pumpkin seeds, watercress and avocado.
A small bar of 85% chocolate

Few blueberries
Home made soup with broccoli, spinach, kale, parsnip, sweet potato, and cauliflower. Delicious!
Roasted cauliflower, Veggy sausage and salad with alfalfa sprouts, carrots, pumpkin seeds, watercress and avocado.
A small bar of 85% chocolate
Sounds lovely. Is there anything special you need to do to roast cauliflower successfully? It’s not something I’ve tried but I do prefer a lot of veg roasted.

Sounds lovely. Is there anything special you need to do to roast cauliflower successfully? It’s not something I’ve tried but I do prefer a lot of veg roasted.
I like it just roasted with olive oil, garlic and Engevita yeast flakes. Broccoli is good roasted as well. Have you tried making kale chips?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back