What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Yesterdays
B – ala Ditto, no Blueberries forgot to defrost them, soaked Flaxseeds, Full fat Milk
L – Factory Lunch Tofu with Radish, Pak Choi, Fried Egg, 2 small Pork stuffed Wontons, Again all small portions. Didn’t bother with pic.
D – Pork, Fennel and Chorizo Sausage, Baked Bean and Onion casserole done in slow cooker, 2 ½ Sausages. Was going to do some veg but home late so had a 2 Egg, Cheese omelette with it instead.
One of my Chinese friends ate the other 2 ½ I was saving AGAIN.
They always seem to show up when they know I have been slow cooking. Should learn to keep my mouth tightly closed lol.
4/5, coffees,
Water approx. 2 litres all day.
Simple today again.

Don’t you give up on your photos...I love to see the Chinese food and would swop my mince and dumplings for it!

Don’t you give up on your photos...I love to see the Chinese food and would swop my mince and dumplings for it!
Done Amigo
Received and Understood:D
I could murder a plate of mince and dumplings though lol

Tea
B: 2 poached eggs on burgen toast
L: Corned beef & pickle on small wholemeal roll, hot oxo, 3 small thin melon slices, Mullerlight Greek yogurt
Snack: 50g dry roasted nuts
T: Chicken casserole with 4-5 tiny baby potatoes, coffee.
Tea throughout the day.

B: Mackerel in spicy tomato sauce on a low carb muffin
L: Chicken tikka Fridge Raiders & Tex Mex Pepperami
D: Beef Goulash & Tilda 'Firecracker' Basmati rice. The rice didn't like me. I'm usually OK with Basmati, but not last night.:(

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries, coffee
9:30 - coffee
D - wholemeal roll with 2 slices Bavarian ham and half a pot of broccoli & stilton soup
2 - coffee
T - a lovely fresh piece of hake from the fish shop, charlotte potatoes, asparagus, lotus and a square of Lidl's 81%
Currently - coffee x

Today
Tea
B: 2 poached eggs on Tesco sunflower & pumpkin seed bread toasted, milky coffee
L: Baxters scotch broth, a pear & Activia NAS yogurt
Snack: Packet of salted popcorn
T: Pork chop with Tesco potato & chorizo hash, coffee
Tea throughout the day.

We're off in our motorhome again tomorrow to Brugge, Valkenburg & Cologne for a Christmas market tour :D. No doubt I will be very naughty while I'm away 😉

Today:

B- croissant
S- cherry tomatoes, cucumber, dairylea dunker
L- ham, mustard wholemeal baguette with skips
S- cookie (made by my little boy)
D- cottage pie, one piece of chocolate

B - fried egg sandwich, tea

L - thick cut ham and mustard on wholemeal bread, 6 crisps, tea

D - Home made chicken thighs in Mediterranean marinade, 6 chips, broccoli and peas

Snack - peanut butter chocolate cup (11 grams carb)

Couple of cups of coffee

Stayed between 5.8 - 8.4 all day

B - fried egg sandwich, tea

L - thick cut ham and mustard on wholemeal bread, 6 crisps, tea

D - Home made chicken thighs in Mediterranean marinade, 6 chips, broccoli and peas

Snack - peanut butter chocolate cup (11 grams carb)

Stayed between 5.8 - 8.4 all day

Nothing better than ham and mustard sandwiches! I'm obsessed at the moment

@grainger I think you should send us all a cookie so we can sample your sons baking 🙂 x

Next time! We’ll be making Christmas biscuits soon 🙂
If they involve a mix of chocolate and cinnamon at least I'm in! :D x

My Yesterdays
B – ala Ditto, Blueberries, soaked Flaxseeds, Full fat Milk
L – Factory Lunch. Duck in soy sauce, Egg and Tomato, Pork in Chilies, and Grass and Yes it was definitely a kind of Grass today, I asked.
D – Start, 100gr Smoked Salmon, 50gr Italian Mature Cheese, 2 Vine Toms, then 2 Pork and Fennel Sausages with 2 fried free range Eggs. A little Steamed Onion and 1 tbs Baked Beans.
Cold here so need to eat.
4/5, coffees,

Simple day.
IMG_4246.jpg

Last edited:
@Amigo
Chinese version of a "Greasy Spoon" opposite my factory.
Does a roaring trade from 6am until after 8pm. Truck drivers, factory workers, Salesmen etc. all stop there.
Noodles, Rice, Baozi (steamed buns), alll high carb of course.
Cheap and convenient.
I wouldn't eat there of course but 100's do.
IMG_4240.jpg

I should have added 7 days per week it does that .

My Yesterdays
B – ala Ditto, Blueberries, soaked Flaxseeds, Full fat Milk
L – Factory Lunch. Duck in soy sauce, Egg and Tomato, Pork in Chilies, and Grass and Yes it was definitely a kind of Grass today, I asked.
D – Start, 100gr Smoked Salmon, 50gr Italian Mature Cheese, 2 Vine Toms, then 2 Pork and Fennel Sausages with 2 fried free range Eggs. A little Steamed Onion and 1 tbs Baked Beans.
Cold here so need to eat.
4/5, coffees,

Simple day.
View attachment 5790

Yummy! 🙂

It was naughty Thursday at Bruv's.
B: Scrambled egg, slice of ham & slice of cheese on toast (Burgen)
L: Veg soup
D: Birds Eye Steak & ale pie, peas, carrots, sweetcorn & chips. The pie was horrible. All pastry & no meat.
Pud: Apple & sultana crumble

My Yesterdays
B – Oatmeal, Blueberries, Full fat Milk
L – Factory Lunch. Pak Choi, Tofu with Onions, Asparagus Lettuce with Black Fungus and Pork, Fatty Pork (Dong Po Rho) in soy sauce.
D – Tinned Tuna Mexican salad, Mature Italian Cheese and 4 Vine Tom and and 4 Egg Omelette. Had to be 4, no room left in the fridge for 4 had to use them.
6, coffees,

Ruddy Cold Day
IMG_4247.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back