What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B: Fuel Protein Wheat Biscuits, nuts & seeds with double cream & full fat milk
L: Tuna salad
D: Chicken, chorizo & bacon ratatouille.

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries and a coffee
9:30 - coffee
D - wholemeal roll with the last 2 slices Bavarian ham and a bowl of broccoli and stilton soup
2 - coffee
T - hake fillet, charlotte potatoes, buttered tenderstem broccoli, lotus and a square of Lidl's 81%
After t - coffee x

Today:

B- croissant
S- French fries crisps
L- ham mustard baguette, mini pork pie, chocolate freddo
D- cottage pie, chocolate freddo, cheddar with butter, Christmas chocolate
S- dairylea dunker

I am starving tonight hence the weird concoction of food! Baby is hungry (well that’s my excuse anyway)

Today:

B- croissant
S- French fries crisps
L- ham mustard baguette, mini pork pie, chocolate freddo
D- cottage pie, chocolate freddo, cheddar with butter, Christmas chocolate
S- dairylea dunker

I am starving tonight hence the weird concoction of food! Baby is hungry (well that’s my excuse anyway)

Your body is growing another person, eat when hungry 🙂

My Yesterdays
B – 3 Rashers Bacon, 2 Fried Free Range Eggs, 2 tbs Baked Beans
L – 160 gr Turkey Breast Slices (thank goodness they have all gone), approx.. 50gr Prima Donna Fino Italian Cheese.
D – Chicken in spicy coating done in Actifry, ½ steamed Onion and a few Beans.
Couldn't be bothered to think what to eat quite frankly.
4, coffees,
Water approx. 1 litres all day. I never seem to drink enough water at weekends.

Very Cold Day.

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries, coffee
D - wholemeal roll, smoked streaky bacon, bar moser roth 85%
2 - coffee
T - smoked basa, charlotte potatoes, buttered asparagus, lotus and square Lidl's 81%
After t - coffee x

My Yesterdays
B – Late 10.30
200gr rare rump Steak, 2 Free range fried Eggs, ½ steamed Onion. some Beans
L – 14.20
approx.. 50gr Prima Donna Fino Italian Cheese. 2 vine Toms
D – Sichuan Food
PIckled Cucumber with Garlic, Lamb Chops in Sichuan sauce, Mapo Spicy Tofu, Eggplant and Onion, Stir fried Cabbage and Garlic, Baked Fish in very spicy sauce.
Jasmine Tea.
@Amigo
Will post photos later when they stop blocking the iCloud here again.
4, coffees,
Water approx. 1 litres all day.

Very Cold Day Again.

Absolutely yummy! 🙂

I’d be very happy indeed on food like that Vince!
Fabulously spicy and delicious Amigo.
I always miss that spiciness and the myriad of flavours when I am back home.

Have missed you all for a week or so! Lots of meetings and evenings not in the house so my meals have been up in the air, and I've experimented a bit with introducing some new foods back in - my food recording has gone out the window a little. The food course I'm on is inspiring me to get back and record it better though.

Saturday:
B: Bowl of tesco maple and pecan crunch, just over a portion because it was the end of the box, and semi-skimmed milk.
L: Christmas sandwich from the local garden centre - wholemeal bread with turkey, bacon and cranberry marmalade. Didn't measure after, but only the cranberry marmalade to worry about.
D: Roast chicken, with a cocktail sausage and small stuffing ball, with cauliflower cheese, carrot and swede mash, and bisto.

Sunday
B: Bowl of Dorset honey granola, semi-skimmed milk
L: coleslaw with grated cheese and bbq chicken. 1 lindt elf from my advent calendar
D: Breadcrumbed lemon and parmasan chicken, mixed steam veg, 1 tesco christmas potato shape.Was 8.2 before bed, but I was 6.8 before I ate, so I don't think I spiked a huge amount.

Poor, but very, very tasty :D

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries and a coffee
D - wholemeal roll with a slice of edam, boiled egg and a buttered krackawheat
2 - coffee and a square Lindt 90%
T - smoked haddock, charlotte potatoes, buttered tender stem broccoli, lotus and a square Lidl's 81%
After t - coffee x

B - Egg sandwich on wholemeal, tea

L - Prawn mayo sandwiches & a few chips, coffee

D - Minted lamb shank, sprouts, carrots & small amount of colcannon mash, gravy

Snack - peanut butter chocolate cup. Tea and sugar free drinks

Today:

B- Croissant
S- cocktail sausages with some bbq sauce
L- chicken Caesar salad sandwich on wholemeal bread with French fries (crisps) and some salad
D- red Thai chicken curry with added veg (green beans and peppers) and Thai crackers
S- Thornton’s chocolates (ops but so yummy!)

My Yesterdays
B – ala Ditto, Blueberries, soaked Flaxseeds and full fat Milk.
L - ½ pound ground Beef burger, 1 fried Egg, ½ steamed Onion, a little cheese, some beans.
D – 100gr Smoked Salmon, 115gr Torskelever fish pate. Poached Egg, 3 Vine Toms, last of the Prima Donna Fino Cheese
4, coffees,
Water approx. 1 litres all day.
End for today

B: Wholemeal roll and two slices of bacon
L: Hovis Nimble sandwich with a laughing cox triangle, slice of corned beef and a smidge of salad cream. Packet of Wotsits, 30g Cornish Cove cheese, small packet of cocktail sausages.
D: Random party food from the freezer, some sausage rolls a mini pie and some chicken. Didn't measure after, slightly afraid to!

Have forgotten to take my metformin to work, so I've only got my gliclazide. I envision my food today will not be good to me. Luckily I also forgot my testing kit, so I won't know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back