What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Yesterdays
B – ala Ditto with soaked flaxseeds and full fat milk.
L – Factory Lunch.
Steamed fish with Chilies again, made the mistake of saying I like it, tofu and spinach, cabbage and hard boiled egg in soy sauce.
D – 100gr Smoked Salmon and Tin of Sardines in Tomato sauce followed by
8 mini (really mini, last use by date) pork sausages and 2 free range Cheese omelette.
6 coffees water approx. 2.0 litres all day.
Done

Attachments

• IMG_4221.jpg
    IMG_4221.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 2
Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries and a coffee
9:30 - coffee
D - wholemeal roll with a doorstep size slice of edam and a 400g pot soupologie cauliflower, kale and black garlic soup
Trebor soft mint for a 4.3 which didn't help so a jelly baby for a 3.9
T - smoked basa, charlotte potatoes, buttered tender stem broccoli, greek yoghurt, raspberries and a square Lindt 90%
After t - coffee
Will no doubt be a bit high later x

@Radders I hope you don't mind me tagging you but im looking for some help, I like my chocolates, truffles etc and I know you do too, do you know of any that gives nutrition per truffle or could you be a guide on some you have had that you know the information for? As I say sorry to have bothered you but folk are wondering what luxury I would like for my Christmas sweets x

@Radders I hope you don't mind me tagging you but im looking for some help, I like my chocolates, truffles etc and I know you do too, do you know of any that gives nutrition per truffle or could you be a guide on some you have had that you know the information for? As I say sorry to have bothered you but folk are wondering what luxury I would like for my Christmas sweets x
Most of the ones I eat have the nutritional info on the packet. The Lidl truffles for example work out at about 6-7g carbs each. Lindor are about the same. I love the peanut and hazelnut ones, or the dark chocolate ones.

My Yesterdays
B – Bacon 3 rashers, 2 Fried Free Range AND 2 tbs baked beans plus a smidgen of HP brown
L – Burger King Aberdeen Angus Texas Burger in bun.
Had a severe craving. Just the single not the double or treble I used to have in the past and only 1 sandwich not the 2 of pre diagnosis days.
Took me to 8.2 post 2 hours from 5.2 pre the highest I have had since started testing. It didn’t hang around long. 2 ½ hour later it was 4.2. Not to unhappy.
God it was LOVELY. Will not do it to often though.
D – Turkey Brest slices approx. 134 gr (as Ditto says “nasty” and I have to agree but they were in the fridge and have some left), 2 Scrambled Eggs, 40 grams Bega Cheese, 3 vine Toms.
4 coffees water approx. 1.5 litres all day.
No pics today

Done

Today -

B - croissant
L- salad, peppers, cucumber, tomato, coleslaw, cheese, green veg risotto ball, one slice wholemeal bread.
S- small amount of ham, apple, few wedges (left over from sons dinner)
D- lasagne, a slice garlic bread, salad. Profiteroles and pomegranate.

Ferrero Roche are not to high in Carbs K. about 6g per if I recall correctly. Had a couple the other day and they had zero effect on me.
This is for a 3 choc serving. I only had 2.

Carbohydrates
Ferrero Rocher chocolate candy contains 17 g of carbohydrates per three-piece serving, which represents 6 percent DV. Sugar content is 16 g, or 32 percent DV, which is almost 1/3 of the total daily sugar intake recommended by the World Health Organization for good heath. The dietary fiber in one serving amounts to 1 g. The total number of net carbs -- amount of carbohydrates minus fiber and/or sugar alcohols -- is 16.

Untitled.jpeg

Ferrero Roche are not to high in Carbs K. about 6g per if I recall correctly. Had a couple the other day and they had zero effect on me.
This is for a 3 choc serving. I only had 2.

Carbohydrates
Ferrero Rocher chocolate candy contains 17 g of carbohydrates per three-piece serving, which represents 6 percent DV. Sugar content is 16 g, or 32 percent DV, which is almost 1/3 of the total daily sugar intake recommended by the World Health Organization for good heath. The dietary fiber in one serving amounts to 1 g. The total number of net carbs -- amount of carbohydrates minus fiber and/or sugar alcohols -- is 16.

View attachment 5739
Thanks vince, not particularly keen on the normal ones though I prefer the dark lol, been having a look online and found a few nice looking chocolates will get back to searching today haha x

Thanks vince, not particularly keen on the normal ones though I prefer the dark lol, been having a look online and found a few nice looking chocolates will get back to searching today haha x
Happy Hunting K

B Lidl high protein roll with lots of cream cheese and Marmite 1avocado
L bacon and egg mushrooms
D Roast beef roast celeriac and swede ,caulli broccoli and cabbage ,gravy made with the juices from the meat onions saluted in butter and a splash of red wine
Full fat yoghurt and Jersey double cream with half a satsuma
Red wine and 2 square s of very dark choc
CAROL

B: low carb tortilla with crunchy peanut butter and a small banana

Snacks - I know I had some but can’t remember what!

D: baked breaded Camembert, half a huge red pepper stuffed with nut roast, bistro salad, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and carrot.
Low carb trifle (yum)
Chocolate Brazils from Poundland

B Lidl high protein roll with lots of cream cheese and Marmite 1avocado
L bacon and egg mushrooms
D Roast beef roast celeriac and swede ,caulli broccoli and cabbage ,gravy made with the juices from the meat onions saluted in butter and a splash of red wine
Full fat yoghurt and Jersey double cream with half a satsuma
Red wine and 2 square s of very dark choc
CAROL
Please tell me about roast celeriac: how long does it take, how big are the pieces, what is it like?

Quinoa porridge with almond milk and nut butter
Nine bar
Roasted cauliflower and broccoli with Engevita Yeast flakes, steamed courgette and sprouts with hoummous.
Lots of 93% chocolate sweetened with coconut sugar.

Last edited:
Today:

B- croissant
S- dairylea dunker (serious nausea moment and only thing I wanted to eat!)
L- jkt potato with tuna, sweetcorn and salad - out (post ridiculous hypo which had me giggling like a moron in a garden center)
S- handful of popcorn, made too much for my little one
D- roast chicken, peas, sweetcorn, few spiced wedges, stuffing and gravy

Might have a few malteasers later - I have hunger today!

Today:

B- croissant
S- dairylea dunker (serious nausea moment and only thing I wanted to eat!)
L- jkt potato with tuna, sweetcorn and salad - out (post ridiculous hypo which had me giggling like a moron in a garden center)
S- handful of popcorn, made too much for my little one
D- roast chicken, peas, sweetcorn, few spiced wedges, stuffing and gravy

Might have a few malteasers later - I have hunger today!
Does that mean you are feeling less sick after the breakfast moment? I hope so!

Quinoa porridge with almond milk and nut butter
Nine bar
Roasted cauliflower and broccoli with Engevita Yeats flakes, steamed courgette and sprouts with hoummous.
Lots of 93% chocolate sweetened with coconut sugar.
What are Engevita please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back