What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tea
B: Toasted muffin with butter, 2 boiled eggs.
L: Tesco tinned beef casserole, mixed fruit & Activia NAS yogurt
T: Pork steak, sausage, stuffing ball, baked beans, grilled tomato & mushroom.
Tea & coffee throughout the day.

I think you’ll be off Metformin soon anyway Vince. I’d be surprised if your new Hba1c is much over 35 to be honest!
Hope so Amigo thanks for the confidence boost.
If I do come off it I have learned a tough lesson
🙂

Obviously something in the air this week Vince, I forgot my evening dose on Sunday and Monday. It annoys me when I do, but I never remember until I'm just about to go to sleep.

Anyway, yesterday...

B: Wholemeal roll and two slices of bacon
L: Low carb white sandwich with laughing cow and a slice of roast beef with english mustard. Maple Barbeque kettle chips, marmite cheese portion and a peanut and coconut Nature Valley bar.
D: Fish finger sandwich. Mmm...

I get more annoyed with myself Beck S for being forgetful. I wouldn't care on both occasions I put the tablet out to take and just didn't Kicked myself when I saw it .
I haven't had a fish finger sandwich for years. Use to love them with Ketchup on lol
Yummy

Last edited:
Today
T - mince, charlotte potatoes, tender stem broccoli, lotus and a square Lindt 90%
After t - coffee
2 pints water throughout the day x
Mince and Tatties K.. Delicious

My Yesterdays
Remembered to take my Metformin.
B – ala Ditto with soaked flaxseeds and full fat milk.
L – Factory Lunch,
Grass (Spinach), Tofu with greens, Chicken and Tofu, Fatty pork in soy sauces.
D – 200 gr Sirloin steak, Tin Tuna and Mediterrean salad, 2 Vine toms, 30 gr Bega cheese, 1 Hard boiled egg, 3 steamed Broccoli spears.
2 coffees water approx. 2.0 litres all day.

Have a feeling I may be eating a little too much but it is cold here.
The End
IMG_4203.jpg

Today

B- Croissant
S- hot chocolate & mince pie at costa - serious carb overload not good! Felt so sick after!
L- spinach & feta parcels, chickpea bean ball thingys, celery, cherry tomatoes & rocket, coleslaw
S- quavers and celery (post hypo)
D- spaghetti bolognese with salad. Yoghurt.

B: Fuel Protein Wheat Biscuits, nuts & seeds with double cream & full fat milk
L: Pepperami Firestick & chicken tikka Fridge Raiders
D: Liver & bacon casserole
Pud: 4 squares of 70% choc with spiced peanuts.

I am going for Deliciously Spicy Hunan Province food tonight.:D

I get more annoyed with myself Beck S for being forgetful. I wouldn't care on both occasions I put the tablet out to take and just didn't Kicked myself when I saw it .
I haven't had a fish finger sandwich for years. Use to love them with Ketchup on lol
Yummy
Exactly. I'm never good at remembering to take tablets, but because these are so important I am annoyed with myself when I forget. I can remember it one minute, and then forget it five minutes later when I've finished eating.

I have 3 fish fingers on two slices of low carb bread with proper butter and a touch of ketchup. It's such a wonderful thing to eat.

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries and a coffee
9:30 - coffee
D - wholemeal roll with egg mayo and onion and a buttered krackawheat
2 - coffee
T - mince, charlotte potatoes, tender stem broccoli, lotus and a square Lindt 90%
After t - coffee
Every time I read your posts I just crave Krackawheat :D😛

Yesterday I had...
B: Wholemeal roll with 2 bacon and a sausage
L: Three sausages, brussel sprouts and a couple of roast potatoes. Canteen usually does a roast on Wednesdays so I can get enough nice stuff without the potatoes. Yesterday it had turned into meatballs and mash, which was no good at all. They let you substitute, but you still get charged for the original meal and the sub!
D: Nachos with pulled pork and cheese. I find that I can tolerate a couple of portions worth of tortilla chips which pleases me as I love nachos.

Have one! lol they are only 4.5g carb! 🙂 :D x
They're great. So handy as a snack, or instead of a sandwich at lunch.

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries, square Lindt 90% and a coffee
D - wholemeal roll with egg mayo and a buttered krackawheat
2 - coffee
T - plaice fillet (wasn't keen, never had it before, wont be having it again, wasn't a strong enough flavour for me), charlotte potatoes, buttered asparagus, greek yoghurt, raspberries and a square Lindt 90%
After t - coffee

Today:

B- croissant
L- chicken & bacon roll, half a Chelsea bun
D- chicken casserole with wholewheat pasta

Hot orange squash - new drink of choice. Am currently debating whether or not I want or need a pudding.

@Kaylz what is krackawheat?

@grainger it's just a plain cracker thing but I adore them, they are only 4.5g carb each and are great with just butter, or cheese, peanut butter etc, they are made by Jacobs xx

Today
Tea
B; 2 poached eggs on Hovis low carb seeded bread
L: Mushroom soup & some sliced home cooked ham, Activia NAS yogurt
T: Large cod & mushy peas from the chippy
Tea & coffee throughout the day.

IMG_4209.jpg
My Yesterdays
B – ala Ditto with soaked flaxseeds and full fat milk.
L – Factory Lunch,
Grass (Spinach I think) with a very little stir fried Pork, Egg and Tomato, Green podded peas and Duck wings which I have not had before and hope I never have again.
D – Food from Hunan Province, the Great Helmsman’s home.
Pigs Liver with chili and garlic, Beef with chili, Boiled Chicken, Water Spinach, Omelette with Leek, Chinese Tea
3 coffees water approx. 2.0 litres all day.

All Done

My Hunan Dinner
IMG_4219.jpg IMG_4215.jpg IMG_4216.jpg IMG_4217.jpg IMG_4218.jpg

Today.
B: Five Ryvita crispbreads with veg pate; packet of pickled onion crisps; small Russet apple.
L: 50g of dry roasted nuts.
Snack: Ice. ( shop bought and seems to spike me, so will have to cut that out. :( )
D/T: Small number of Iceland Rainbow chips; Youngs lightly dusted Lemon and herb Basa and mushy peas. Slight spike after this, probably the mushy peas I guess. :( The Catfish, ( Basa, ) was lovely, as were the lovely mushy peas, but I could leave out the silly chips.
I will be annoyed if I have to stop having mushy peas...

B: Fuel Protein Wheat Biscuits, nuts & seeds with double cream & full fat milk
L: Tuna salad
D: Tuna stir fry
Pud: 1 choc eclair & 3 Profiteroles in choc sauce.
Was quite happy with the 7.1 two hours after din dins.🙂

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries and a coffee
D - wholemeal roll with a slice of edam and a boiled egg and a buttered krackawheat
2 - coffee
T - 2 pork loin steaks, charlotte potatoes, roasted asparagus, onion gravy, lotus and 2 squares Lindt 90% 😱 (look right greedy with all that!)
After t - coffee
2 pints water throughout the day
@Mark Parrott I was actually wishing when I tried the plaice fillet that I'd even just had a tin of tuna in the cupboard! Lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back