What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B - wholemeal toast topped with thickly sliced chicken, a slice of onion and chive cheese and teaspoon of mayo. Cuppa tea

L - egg sandwich with latte

D - Rib eye steak marinated in peppercorns served with cream pepper sauce, home made spicy rice with red onions and peas, carrots and cauliflower.

Snacks - 3 tiny chocolate snowmen (2.7 grams carb each) 😛

Did I mention that naughty blueberry muffin? Oh go on then I confess :D

This is Saturday:

B: low carb tortilla with wholenut crunchy peanut butter and a small banana

D: baked breaded Camembert from Lidl with Bistro salad, half a beef tomato and cucumber
Home made vegetable soup
Strawberries and half a nectarine with full fat creme fraiche

Three different truffles from Lidl: orange, nougat and cream.

Today:

B- croissant
Hot chocolate at costa
S- skips
L- burger sandwich (wholemeal bread) with bbq sauce & corn on the cob (I’m a little obsessed with corn on the cob at the min), Greek yoghurt
S- Pom bears (needed the salt kick). Hot chocolate.
D- chicken red Thai curry, no rice just Thai crackers. Small bar 85% dark chocolate.

Apart from the two packets of crisps (both low carb and cals tho), not too bad. Wasn’t sick today which is handy as I’ve an irritated esophagus

I think I've got gout! My big toe is hurting and my son and nephew have it. All this rich food! :( That nasty turkey wouldn't have helped, full of purines.

19/11/17: 219.4 pounds - tum 49 1/2
BG: 7.1 @ 5.53am
Bottle water & tsp Normacol
Breakfast:
Scrambled Eggs, Tomatoes, Shredded Sprouts, Carton Cottage Cheese.
Pt Water with Aspirin and meds.
Snack: Mug sweet white coffee (an 'all in' sachet but I think it was sugar...hoping it was sweetener!)
Pt Water.
Lunch: M&S Diet Coke and a Toastie (so expensive in there, but delicious).
Dinner:
Fried in butter Cod, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Lettuce, Mayo.
Pt Water.
Snack: Large bowl Peanuts.
Pt Water and a Levothyroxine.
Doing well Ditto

B - wholemeal toast topped with thickly sliced chicken, a slice of onion and chive cheese and teaspoon of mayo. Cuppa tea

L - egg sandwich with latte

D - Rib eye steak marinated in peppercorns served with cream pepper sauce, home made spicy rice with red onions and peas, carrots and cauliflower.

Snacks - 3 tiny chocolate snowmen (2.7 grams carb each) 😛

Did I mention that naughty blueberry muffin? Oh go on then I confess :D
Nice to be naughty sometimes Amigo, isn't it?

My Yesterdays
B – ala Ditto with soaked flaxseeds and full fat milk, slightly less carbs than the semi-skimmed variety.
L – Factory Lunch,
Grass (Spinach), Stir fried Mushrooms, Onion and Pork, Hard boiled Egg in soy sauce, 2 Pork meatballs in soy sauce.
Talk about portion control lol.
D – ½ pounder ground beef burger, 2 fried Eggs, Cheese slice, 3 vine Toms and 100 gr smoked Salmon. My version of Surf and Turf.
Burned my ruddy hand with hot oil.

Prepared Pork and Herb Sausage casserole for Today .

4 coffees (Well actually about 2 litres), water approx.2.5 litres all day.

Ende.
IMG_4198.jpg

Tea
B: 2 poached eggs on wholemeal toast, some half fat creme fraiche, glass of milk
L: Tuna & sweetcorn on wholemeal, some mixed fruit & Activia NAS yoogurt
Small banana
T: Smoked haddock fishcake, sweet potato chips & garden peas.
Handful of sweet & salty popcorn
Tea & coffee throughout the day.

@Vince_UK hope your hands aren' too sore, check the beast of a blister I have at the moment! OUCH x

Attachments

• IMG-20171120-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20171120-WA0000.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 9
B: Fuel Protein Wheat Biscuits, seeds & nuts with double cream & full fat milk
L: Chicken salad
D: Creamed cabbage & mince beef casserole
Pud: Nature Valley choc protein bar

@Vince_UK hope your hands aren' too sore, check the beast of a blister I have at the moment! OUCH x
It is just a small blister Thanks K on 3 of my fingers. I ain't going to tell you what I said lol 🙄

I think I've got gout! My big toe is hurting and my son and nephew have it. All this rich food! :( That nasty turkey wouldn't have helped, full of purines.

19/11/17: 219.4 pounds - tum 49 1/2
BG: 7.1 @ 5.53am
Bottle water & tsp Normacol
Breakfast:
Scrambled Eggs, Tomatoes, Shredded Sprouts, Carton Cottage Cheese.
Pt Water with Aspirin and meds.
Snack: Mug sweet white coffee (an 'all in' sachet but I think it was sugar...hoping it was sweetener!)
Pt Water.
Lunch: M&S Diet Coke and a Toastie (so expensive in there, but delicious).
Dinner:
Fried in butter Cod, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Lettuce, Mayo.
Pt Water.
Snack: Large bowl Peanuts.
Pt Water and a Levothyroxine.
Time to review what you're eating Ditto for the sake of your big toe! Gout is very painful ~ I suffer with pains in my toes especially at night in bed but my DSN said its probably arthritis as I passed my last foot review. x

I think I've got gout!
Go to the doctor and get it checked it is easily treated. My OH has had gout for over 20 years and takes just one tablet a day. It started in his toe but his last attack was in his knee, and the pain he was in was unbelievable.

Wow that's a corker of a blister K how did that happen?
ouch, how did you do that?
That's the lovely present my last ever fag gave me on Saturday, the head fell off :(, just got home now and taken my gloves off and it's burst now thankfully as it was a rather painful one!! xx

Tea
B: 2 fried eggs on Tesco high protein toasted bread
L: selection of Tesco party food (taste testing for upcoming festive season)
T: Pork with Apples & mustard and Savoy cabbage with almonds View attachment 5606 from low carb cook book. 2 cognac & tonics, a few glasses of red wine.
Some toasted fruit bread to soak up the alcohol :D
Some of the party food is actually alright, I've been trying some out. Even managed one of the mini-pies without much effect which was good to see. Can't beat pigs in blankets though.

WOW K.
That is a nasty ittle beast
How did you do that ?

That's the lovely present my last ever fag gave me on Saturday, the head fell off :(, just got home now and taken my gloves off and it's burst now thankfully as it was a rather painful one!! xx
Another incentive to quit K.

Ditto
One of my brothers suffers from Gout and it is excruciatingly painful at times.
You really need to take care and visit your GP ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back