Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday:

Day of hunger...

Woke up hypo.
B- glucotabs and croissant
Feeling v v v sick
S- chocolate digestives (x3 ops)
S- onion bhajis - such a craving they were delicious!
L- Thai chicken cup of soup and some celery, carrots, cucumber and tomatoes, Dairylea dunker.
D- chicken arriabiata pasta bake. Mega spicy 🙂

I feel like I've been so naughty with my food this week. It's been more of a naughty week rather than just my normal naughty Thursday. Anyway...
B: Fuel Protein Wheat Biscuits, nuts & seeds with double cream & full fat milk
L: Ham salad sarnie on Burgen
D: Salmon en-croute, peas, carrots, sweetcorn & jacket potato with cheese
Pud: Banana split.

Christmas can definitely be a bit tricky at work, with clients and customers wanting to show their appreciation. How about if everyone in your workplace agreed to donate the gifts to a local food bank, popped them straight in a box or cupboard out of sight...and temptation.:( Wouldn't be so hard to resist if you knew it was all going to a good cause? Just a thought 🙂
Oo, I love this idea. Will suggest it to them and see what they say. Thanks.

B: Greggs Bacon Roll (in the other office an extra day as cover yesterday and breakfast sources are limited)
L: Hovis Low Carb sandwich with cheese and onion. Packet of Worcestershire Sauce and Tomato Propercorn and a packet of Coconut Pecks
D: M&S hoisin duck with noodles and some chicken pakora, posh shopping as housemate had a crappy day. Noodles only took me from 5.6 to 7.4, so not so bad!

I have decided to post my todays, tomorrow so it will be my yesterdays but still your todays but will make me in line with everyone elses yesterdays but it will still be your today. 😉

I’d made myself a lovely layered dish of natural Greek yoghurt with nutty granola, interspersed with chopped banana, flaked almonds and topped with raspberries. It looked lovely until I caught the rim of the glass on the fridge door and it splattered all over the kitchen floor when the glass shattered.

I’m not playing anymore! :(

I’d made myself a lovely layered dish of natural Greek yoghurt with nutty granola, interspersed with chopped banana, flaked almonds and topped with raspberries. It looked lovely until I caught the rim of the glass on the fridge door and it splattered all over the kitchen floor when the glass shattered.

🙄 OOOOOOPPPS!!!!

I have decided to post my todays, tomorrow so it will be my yesterdays but still your todays but will make me in line with everyone elses yesterdays but it will still be your today. 😉
Erm, what, when? 😱😛

Oh no :(

Today
B - oats, almond milk, raspberries and a coffee
9:30 - coffee
D - wholemeal roll with tuna mayo and a krackawheat spread thickly with butter
2 - coffee
T - pork loin steaks, charlotte potatoes, roasted asparagus, onion gravy, lotus and a square Lindt 90%
After t - coffee x

Oh no, what a waste :(

Today:

B- croissant
S- bbq hula hoops
L- chicken, bacon & salad cob. Few chocolates.
S- celery. Thai chicken cup of soup
D- tempura prawns, mozzerella bites, yoghurt & small piece of 85% dark chocolate.

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries and a coffee
9:30 - coffee
D - wholemeal roll with egg mayo and onion and a krackawheat spread with just butter
2 - coffee
T - smoked haddock, charlotte potatoes, buttered asparagus, greek yoghurt and raspberries (yes I know I'm going to turn into a raspberry lol)
Currently - coffee x
Raspberries are awesome!

B: banana mashed with flaxseed soaked in soya milk with cinnamon and a sprinkle of Lizi’s protein granola

L: graze box, Nakd gingerbread bar

D: Quorn supreme: sautéed onions, garlic, peppers and mushrooms with Quorn pieces, cauliflower and a tin of condensed mushroom soup and spiralised courgettes sautéed in butter. Gooseberry Irish Creamier yoghurt.

Oh noes! I'd have been on the floor with a spoon...

I did a really stupid thing today! I didn't shop for me! Good grief, what was I thinking? It'll be just eggs for tomorrow's breakfast then. :( Hope today hasn't kicked me out of ketosis! Saylavee, onward and upward or rather downward with any luck. 🙂
16/11/17 Yesterday: 219.6 pounds - tum 49 1/2
BG: 7.8 @ 6.25am
Bottle water & tsp Normacol
Brunch @ 10.00am:
1 Bacon, 2 Tomatoes, Garlics, 1/2 Pkt Mushrooms, 4 Ex.Lg.Eggs scrambled with grated Cheese melted over.
Pt Water with Aspirin and meds.
BG: 7.5 @ 11.52am
Pt Water.
Snack: Pkt Peanuts (this will have an impact due to salt and water retention, I shouldn't have had them!)
BG: 5.9 @ 3.09pm
Dinner:
Lg Rump Steak, Mayo, Broccoli swimming in Anchor butter (this has to stop, felt quite gastricky right through till the next morning!)
Pt Water.
Pt Water and a Levothyroxine.

Here we are:-
My Yesterdays
B – ala Ditto and blueberries, soaked flaxseeds
L – Factory Lunch. Chicken with carrots and peanuts, spicy cabbage with a little pork, tofu and onions in soy sauce, and a chicken drumstick.
They brought out some horsemeat, which I politely declined. They eat donkey meat here also which I would never consider tasting either.
D – Sichuan restaurant.
Very spicy tofu, thin sliced pork with cucumber and Sichuan sauce dip, Omelette cooked on hot stones at the table, Roast whole chicken, spinach and rapeseed stems boiled. Chinese tea.
Want pics?
4 coffees and water approx.2 litres all day.

Give me some roast beef and yorkies, I have a craving …

IMG_4189.jpg

Last edited:
My Sichuan Dinner 2 of us ate, cost the equivalent of £10.60 should have cost £20.60 but my friend had a discount voucher worth £10,:D
IMG_4190.jpg IMG_4191.jpg IMG_4192.jpg IMG_4193.jpg IMG_4194.jpg

Last edited:
B: Mackerel in tomato sauce on a low carb muffin
L: Moroccan chicken strips with a mustard mayo dip
Snack: Choc brownie low carb protein bar
D: Cod marinated in garam masala & lemon with savoury Bulgar Wheat/cauli rice
Pud: 2 choc & peanut butter cups.

B:Toasted Lidl high protein roll with butter & marmite on one side and crunchy wholenut peanut butter on the other

L: protein cashew Graze box, 9 bar, cheese, small apple
Alpen light bar before cycle home

D: takeaway: poppadum (someone forgot to order any so I just got the free one), chana sag, mushroom bhaji, bindi bhaji. Ate half and froze the rest for midweek. Small piece of husband’s Nan bread to wipe the plate. Half a bottle of rosé. Quarter of a bag of Chocolate almonds. Friday night treat!

B: Quaker Porridge Oats bar.
L: Low carb sandwich with laughing cow, corned beef, cucumber, lightly salted propercorn, marmite cheese
D: 3 fish fingers, 2 tesco potato shapes, mixed microwave veg, and cauliflower cheese.

Tea
Coffee
B: 2 poached eggs on Tesco high protein bread toasted
L: Chicken & Mediterranean couscous, a few grapes
T: Tesco Christmas turkey cracker & sprouts, G&T & wine.
More G&T while watching children in need and some sweet & salty popcorn.
Tea throughout the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back