What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay strong Vince, stay strong.
We always have cake & biscuits at work and now Christmas is coming we'll get choccys & mince pies. My colleagues cannot believe how I resist them all :(
:(
DUK Can we have a crying Emoji PLEASE??? I need one right now

Yesterday Wed 15.11.17

Brunch 1 boiled egg and wholemeal toasted soldiers ~ coffee
Afternoon coffee x 2
Evening meal
Baked cod in crushed tomatoes & red onion
Steamed mix veggies
Butternut squash oven chips ~ drastically reduced in size by the time they were cooked!
Ramakin size creamy salted caramel fudge icecream
Coffee
Water throughout the day
Pre meal 5.5 ~ post meal 6.5

Last edited:
Yesterday Wed 15.11.17
Ramakin size creamy salted caramel icecream
Pre meal 5.5 ~ post meal 6.5
ICE CREAM AGAIN WL????? Sounds delicious.

B: Porridge made with milk & double cream with berries & cinnamon
L: Out with my friend I hadn't seen for 3 years, so went for a mini all day breakfast of sausage, bacon, egg, beans & slice of toast
D: Pork chop & stir fry
Pud: 2 rum truffles

I'm dreading Christmas. Our customers often bring in sweets and biscuits in for us as a thank you. Its going to be hell :(

Yesterday was a better day!
B: fried egg, wholemeal toast and 2 rashers of bacon
L: roast beef, one yorkshire, sprouts and carrots
D: steak with some microwave veg and cherry tomatoes.
Snack: nature valley peanut and coconut protein bar. BG actually went down after dinner, so I had a miniature twirl from a box of heroes. Mmm...

Here we go again!!!

My Today’s
B – ala Ditto and blueberries, soaked flaxseeds
L – Factory Lunch. Fish flavoured bones, Chicken curry with potatoes, didn’t eat the pots and only small 2 pieces of chicken, spicy mixed beans and grass.
D – Well I was going to eat my leftover sausage casserole but a Chinese friend came over lastnight and begged me to give him some upon which he ate the ruddy lot lol.
100gr smoked salmon, tin of tuna salad with peas and diced carrot 5gr the lot, 2 egg omelette with cheddar cheese, 3 vine toms AND NO baked beans ha ha!!

4 coffees and water approx..2 plus litres all day.

I love eating….
IMG_4187.jpg

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries and a coffee
9:30 - coffee
D - wholemeal roll with egg mayo and onion and a krackawheat spread with just butter
2 - coffee
T - smoked haddock, charlotte potatoes, buttered asparagus, greek yoghurt and raspberries (yes I know I'm going to turn into a raspberry lol)
Currently - coffee x

I'm dreading Christmas. Our customers often bring in sweets and biscuits in for us as a thank you. Its going to be hell :(

Yesterday was a better day!
B: fried egg, wholemeal toast and 2 rashers of bacon
L: roast beef, one yorkshire, sprouts and carrots
D: steak with some microwave veg and cherry tomatoes.
Snack: nature valley peanut and coconut protein bar. BG actually went down after dinner, so I had a miniature twirl from a box of heroes. Mmm...

Christmas can definitely be a bit tricky at work, with clients and customers wanting to show their appreciation. How about if everyone in your workplace agreed to donate the gifts to a local food bank, popped them straight in a box or cupboard out of sight...and temptation.:( Wouldn't be so hard to resist if you knew it was all going to a good cause? Just a thought 🙂

B/ Wholemeal toast topped with truffle flavoured ham & an egg

L/ A few prawns and a fruit scone

D/ Home made chilli and 2 tablespoons of basmati rice...sour cream dip and sprinkle of grated cheese & spring onions
Poppadum

S/ 3 chocolate fingers

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries and a coffee
9:30 - coffee
D - wholemeal roll with egg mayo and onion and a krackawheat spread with just butter
2 - coffee
T - smoked haddock, charlotte potatoes, buttered asparagus, greek yoghurt and raspberries (yes I know I'm going to turn into a raspberry lol)
Currently - coffee x
Raspberries or not K at least you're experimenting with varying your diet, Good for you hun x

15/11/17 Yesterday: 219.2 pounds - tum 49 1/2
BG: 7.3 @ 9.42am
Bottle water & tsp Normacol
Brunch @ 10.00am:
4oz Grated Cheese, 2 Ex.Lg.Eggs Scrambled with Anchor butter, half a packet of Mushrooms, 2 or 3 Garlics, 2 Tomatoes, 3 rashers Bacon.
Pt Water with Aspirin and meds.
Pt Water.
Snack: Pkt Cashew Nuts.
Dinner:
Lg Can Tuna, Mayo, bunch Shallots, Brussels Sprouts, Anchor butter.
BG: 7.5 @ 7.53pm
Pt Water.
BG: 7.4 @ 8.59pm
Pt Water and a Levothyroxine.
BG: 6.5 @ 10.19pm

Brunch @ 10.00am:
4oz Grated Cheese, 2 Ex.Lg.Eggs Scrambled with Anchor butter, half a packet of Mushrooms, 2 or 3 Garlics, 2 Tomatoes, 3 rashers Bacon.
Pt Water.
Dinner:
Pt Water.

All those onions, shallots, brussels sprouts and garlic would have a very unfortunate effect on me Ditto! 🙂

All those onions, shallots, brussels sprouts and garlic would have a very unfortunate effect on me Ditto! 🙂
It was all too much of everything I know, I'm so greedy, but at the minute if I can just stick to two meals a day of healthy food then I'm on a roll! 🙂 It's Atkins foods but portions far too large. I don't think my bg has been too badly considering. 🙂

Brunch @ 10.00am:
Pt Water.
Dinner:
Pt Water.
A good day Ditto. Well Done if I may say so 🙂

It was all too much of everything I know, I'm so greedy, but at the minute if I can just stick to two meals a day of healthy food then I'm on a roll! 🙂 It's Atkins foods but portions far too large. I don't think my bg has been too badly considering. 🙂

Better than mine after dinner for sure! 😉

Yesterday Wed.16.11.17

B. Coffee
Brunch: 1 extra large poached egg on toasted Bergen, coffee.
Evening meal:D
Chicken oven bake: chicken breast, red green & yellow peppers, red onion, mushrooms, small tin plum tomatoes served with mushroom & roasted onion sauce sprinkled with garlic & mixed herbs ~ tablespoon white basmati rice. Sounds a lot but I only had a small portion.
Pud: Ramakin of tiramisu & double cream😛
Coffee.
Water throughout the day.

Pre meal 4.3 ~ 3 & half hours post meal 6.2 ( Forgot to test post 2hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back