What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question - is almond milk quite sweet? I see a few of you have it with porridge and I wonder if that helps to make it sweeter more naturally
I use the unsweetened alpro roasted stuff but as I'm a fan of plain porridge it wouldn't bother me, I just add raspberries cause I adore them lol, I seem to remember you mentioning you could get away with certain granola's for brekkie, I found one on the internet today if you'd be interested in the details? xx

Oo, yes please, that sounds great. Yes, I have the Dorset Honey Granola, and as long as I stick to the portion size then I don't tend to spike on it.

Oo, yes please, that sounds great. Yes, I have the Dorset Honey Granola, and as long as I stick to the portion size then I don't tend to spike on it.
This stuff isn't exactly cheap but its on the lower end of carb values and comes in an awesome sounding range of flavours, here's their link
http://www.rollagranola.com/
Let me know what you think xx

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, strawberries and a coffee
9:30 - coffee
D - wholemeal roll with edam and 400g pot cauliflower, kale and black garlic soup
2 - coffee
T - pork loin steak, charlotte potatoes, roasted asparagus, onion gravy, lotus and 1 square Lindt 90% (for anyone interested on offer at Tesco for £1.50 a bar at the moment 🙂)
After t - coffee
2 pints water throughout the day x

B- 2x croissant (two because of hypo)
L- cheese and onion bake thingy, rocket & beef crisp bake thingy (sons leftovers because of hypo + glucotabs)
D- fajitas (mini wraps) x2 - turkey, peppers, onions, mushrooms, cheese & dips. Greek yoghurt.

Tea
B: Mushroom omelette
S: Small banana
L: Turkey butty on wholemeal, Activia NAS yogurt
T: Takeaway from the new Chinese that opened in town yesterday.
Tea & coffee throughout the day.

B: Fuel Protein Wheat Biscuits, nuts & seeds with double cream & full fat milk
L: Tuna salad
D: Beef stew & dumplings
Pud: 3 rum truffles

My Today’s
B – ala Ditto and blueberries, soaked flaxseeds
L – Factory Lunch, didn’t eat the rice.
3 Pork meatballs, chicken hearts in chillies, Cabbage, Fried tofu with boiled radish.
D – 2 huge pork and herb sausages which I made into a casserole yesterday with onion and Baked beans lol. 2 left for tomorrow. Didn’t know what to have with the casserole to be honest so made a cheese and tomato omelete.
4 coffees and water approx..2 litres all day.

Done!!
IMG_4186.jpg

14/11/17 Yesterday: 222.6 pounds - tum 51>
BG: 6.7 @ 5.21am
Bottle water & tsp Normacol
BG: 6.7 @ 10.30am
Pt Water.
Brunch @ 10.34am:
2 Eggs scrambled, 2 Mushrooms, 5 Shallots, 4 Garlics.
Pt Water with Aspirin and meds.
Pt Water.
BG: 6.9 @ 1.45pm
BG: 5.5 @ 3.53pm (Had a terrible food panic and literally shovelled my dinner down my throat. A horrible feeling. Why do I get like this?)
Dinner:
3 Large Minted Lamb Chops, Pkt Broccoli and Cauliflower with quarter Anchor spreadable.
Pt Water and a Levothyroxine.
BG: 7.1 @ 8.03pm

Today:

B- cornflakes cereal 30g (ran out of croissants)
S- celery & sour cream dip
L- chipolata sausages and corn on the cob, blueberries with some squirt cream
S- be good to yourself chicken noodle cup of soup
Will be having:
D- chicken tikka masala with poppadoms (no rice)

Haven’t been sick today! Whoop whoop!

Today:

B- cornflakes cereal 30g (ran out of croissants)
S- celery & sour cream dip
L- chipolata sausages and corn on the cob, blueberries with some squirt cream
S- be good to yourself chicken noodle cup of soup
Will be having:
D- chicken tikka masala with poppadoms (no rice)

Haven’t been sick today! Whoop whoop!
Hurrah! :D

B: protein weetabix, Lizi’s protein granola, ground flaxseed and soya milk

L: Graze box, three pieces cheddar, Nature Valley salted caramel bar, apple (delayed a couple of hours)

D: Nut roast I made earlier, adapted from recipe book to make it low carb, with goats cheese (not a combination I recommend, it needed eating up and I thought it would go but not really), roasted carrots, cauliflower and green beans. An Irish Creamier pear & plum flavoured yoghurt.

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries and a coffee
D - wholemeal roll with 4 rashers smoked streaky bacon and a 25g bar moser roth 85%
2 - coffee
T - mince, charlotte potatoes, tender stem broccoli, lotus and a square lindt 90%
After t - coffee x

This stuff isn't exactly cheap but its on the lower end of carb values and comes in an awesome sounding range of flavours, here's their link
http://www.rollagranola.com/
Let me know what you think xx
Oh wow, some of those look stunning. Thanks for that. Will definitely try some.

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries and a coffee
D - wholemeal roll with 4 rashers smoked streaky bacon and a 25g bar moser roth 85%
2 - coffee
T - mince, charlotte potatoes, tender stem broccoli, lotus and a square lindt 90%
After t - coffee x

What no birthday cake 😉

B: fried egg on granery toast with 2 rashers of bacon
L: Low Carb white sandwich with laughing cow, corned beef and cucumber, 4 cherry tomatoes, marmite cheese portion and some maple barbeque kettle bites.
D: Tesco chicken casserole and dumplings. Spiked me up to 8.4 from 5.6. Tuesdays is my Guide night, so I either don't get to eat til late or eat microwave food. Hoping to cook more in the future tho to make it easier.
Snack: Nature Valley peanut and coconut protein bar.

Tea
B: Small portion of porridge & 2 boiled eggs
L: Leftover Chinese takeaway from the night before, 2 small melon slices, Activia NAS yogurt
T: Butter chicken & 2 tbs basmati rice. 2 cognac & tonics
Tea throughout the day.

I am in state of mega depression.
Last week I had 3 Chinese guys go to Finland for training on new products.
As usual they brought things back for everyone
Guess what they brought back??
That's right
Bars and Bars and Bars of Swiss and Finnish CHOCOLATES AND SWEETS.
And would you know, Chinese don't really like chocolate so much so......
IT IS SITTING IN THE FRIDGE HERE ALL ALONE.
Everytime I open the fridge to get my water out it is staring at me looking all forlorn begging me to eat it.
I have to refuse it and cannot oblige. I keep begging my colleaques to eat it but they just say "had enough".
Life is tough sometimes.
:(
In the past it wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes in my greedy little paws.:D

I am in state of mega depression.
Last week I had 3 Chinese guys go to Finland for training on new products.
As usual they brought things back for everyone
Guess what they brought back??
That's right
Bars and Bars and Bars of Swiss and Finnish CHOCOLATES AND SWEETS.
And would you know, Chinese don't really like chocolate so much so......
IT IS SITTING IN THE FRIDGE HERE ALL ALONE.
Everytime I open the fridge to get my water out it is staring at me looking all forlorn begging me to eat it.
I have to refuse it and cannot oblige. I keep begging my colleaques to eat it but they just say "had enough".
Life is tough sometimes.
:(
In the past it wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes in my greedy little paws.:D
Stay strong Vince, stay strong.
We always have cake & biscuits at work and now Christmas is coming we'll get choccys & mince pies. My colleagues cannot believe how I resist them all :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back