What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Today’s
B – 134 gr Turkey breast meat (pack size). 4 vine toms and about 30gr Bega Strong Cheese.
L –. Strangely wasn’t hungry so I didn’t eat anything.
D - Butchers own made ½ lb ground beef burger with a melted cheese slice, 2 fried free range eggs, ½ a steamed onion, I tsp Brown sauce AND 2 tbs baked beans.
Need replenish my baked beans inventory , starting to run low. I am currently on a mission to convert the Chinese away from rice and noodles to baked beans. They actually love them TRUE.
See a business opportunity here.
No pics today;- Sorry lol :D

4 or 5 coffees and water 1 litre withe lemon all day.

Enjoy your weekend fellow D-ers

Today:

B- eggs benedict (from bills)
L- chicken bacon wrap (sainsburys), crisps, mini curly wurly (all whilst travelling
D- lasagne

No snacking! And lots of nausea because of it :(
I love eggs benedict 🙂

Yesterday.
B: A quarter of a Tesco Spanish Tortilla ( 16.3g C! ); packet of crisps and a small apple.
L:Four Ryvita with the last of the Humous, and season all. I am glad the humous is gone, even though I like it, it does get boring quick!
T: Five Hash Browns; mushy peas; loads of broccli; a Tesco battered fish and gravy. Didn't seem to spike me at all. 🙂
Over two litres of water, a little Irn Bru throughout the day, then just a little bit of Reisling whist watching a great film. Vodka and orange nightcap.

Naughty today, way too many carbs, yet blood sugar seemed stable. 🙂

B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries and a coffee
9:30 - coffee
D - wholemeal roll with a boiled egg and a slice edam, pp wafer and a square Lindt 90%
2 - coffee
T - smoked basa, charlotte potatoes, buttered asparagus, greek yoghurt and raspberries
After t - coffee
2 pints water throughout the day x

Today:

Sick before breakfast
B- toast x2
L- tapas - lovely place in Lichfield I’d recommend if anyone’s in the area
S- hula hoops (helping to stop nausea)
D- will be roasted duck with various veggies

Yum yum yum

B: Fuel Protein Wheat Biscuits with mixed nuts & seeds & full fat milk & double cream
L: Ham salad sarnie
Snack: Strawberry flavoured low carb protein bar
D: Chicken fajita with Be Free sweet potato wrap. Never tried these before, but were reduced to clear at Tesco. Peaked at 6.0, so happy with that.🙂

Haven’t done this for a few days because my meal choices were getting boring! Yesterday was a bit different.

B: whole red grapefruit, lots of nuts (hang on, that’s not the interesting bit)

Snack after 5 mike walk: ginger bread flavour Nakd bar

D: 2 portobello mushrooms stuffed with onion, garlic, yellow pepper, goat’s cheese and topped with ground flaxseed. Accompanied by celeriac chips and carrot & swede mash.
Felt very satisfied at having concocted this, thank you for the other thread about celeriac chips!
Strawberries, creme fraiche and a chocolate ganache Gu pot

Handful of chocolate coated almonds

My Today’s
B – Oatmeal and blueberries, forgot the flaxseeds
L – 200grm Ribeye steak perfectly cooked rare by myself, 2 fried eggs, ½ steamed onion and the compulsory 2 tbs baked beans.
D – Restaurant Sichan dinner. (Dare I include pcs I wonder? Cannot post they are blocking the iCloud again :().
Spicy Tofu, Spicy Fish in soup, Fried Cauliflower with Garlic and Pork, Tea Duck, Peppered Pork, Chinese Tea..

2 Ferreo Rocher Chocs 5.5 grm carbs each. First Choc I have had since Sept 28th and Boy did it taste good and absolutely no effect on me. Level after post lunch 5.4 after Choccies 4.8 YIPPEE!!!!

2 coffees and water approx..2 litres all day.
That's All Folks
:D

Last edited:
Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries and a coffee
9:30 - coffee
D - usual sunday treat - wholemeal roll with smoked streaky bacon and 25g bar moser roth 85%
2 - coffee
T - healthier than usual sunday - sea bass, charlotte potatoes, stuffed cream cheese and garlic mushroom and greek yogurt
After t - coffee
2 pints water throughout the day x

B - 2 Heck sausages on wholemeal bread

L - Home made lasagne, large salad with sun dried tomatoes, 1 hash brown & sour cream dip

D- Chicken noodle salad with calamari rings, tablespoon sweetcorn, soy, ginger and chilli dressing

Snack - jam and cream doughnut at relatives (hard to refuse!) 😱

Haven’t done this for a few days because my meal choices were getting boring! Yesterday was a bit different.

B: whole red grapefruit, lots of nuts (hang on, that’s not the interesting bit)

Snack after 5 mike walk: ginger bread flavour Nakd bar

D: 2 portobello mushrooms stuffed with onion, garlic, yellow pepper, goat’s cheese and topped with ground flaxseed. Accompanied by celeriac chips and carrot & swede mash.
Felt very satisfied at having concocted this, thank you for the other thread about celeriac chips!
Strawberries, creme fraiche and a chocolate ganache Gu pot

Handful of chocolate coated almonds
Sounds very delicious! I am also a vegetarian so love your food! :D

HAHA!!! The pics I couldn't post yesterday :D
IMG_4163.jpg IMG_4162.jpg IMG_4155.jpgIMG_4157.jpgIMG_4159.jpgIMG_4158.jpgIMG_4160.jpgIMG_4161.jpg

Tea
B: 2 boiled eggs
L: BLT butty with salad in Patisserie Valerie & a latte (I drooled over the double chocolate cake & carrot cake that was being consumed on the table next to us :()
T: Turkey, roast spuds & parsnips, sprouts, carrots, stuffing, gravy & wine.
Tea throughout the day.

Last edited:
Yesterday

B- croissant (thrown up), thin slice of wholemeal toast
L- roast chicken, broccoli, sprouts, carrots, beans and roast potatoes.
D- burger on own and some crisps (not healthy but all I could be bothered to make)

B: Full english (2 sausages, bacon, egg, beans, tomatoes & 2 slices of toast
L: Nothing. Still full after breakfast!
D: Roast lamb, parsnip, peas, carrots & roast potatoes.
Birthday pud: Chocolate cake & cream.🙂

B: Full english (2 sausages, bacon, egg, beans, tomatoes & 2 slices of toast
L: Nothing. Still full after breakfast!
D: Roast lamb, parsnip, peas, carrots & roast potatoes.
Birthday pud: Chocolate cake & cream.🙂
Now Mark that is what I call Living Welcome to the Beans Club :D Got to do that on your Birthday

Last edited:
I’d be a happy woman living on food like that Vince! (But with the occasional bacon butty for breakfast) 🙂

I love that food Amigo, varied and spicy and doesn't have any effect on my BG levels and not at all expensive to eat out. The tofu literally caught the back of my throat was so spicy, terrific. The cauli was full of whole garlic cloves which is delicious. 2 of us ate that meal for the equivalent of £22.00.
However, I could MURDER a bacon butty or 3 with tomato sauce on I really could, or a sausage sarnie or 4.
I used to have the very strange passion. I used to cook a pack of bacon maybe 8 slices, and eat them in a buttered teacake lol . Always liked a sweet and savoury combination. Totally weird.

Last edited:
My Today’s
B – ala Ditto and blueberries, flaxseeds
L – Spinach Grass, Lotus Root and Chilies, Fried Tofu in Soy Sauce, Hard Boiled Egg in Soy Sauce, Pork “chop”.
As the Bard said, ”To post the pic or not post the pic? That is the question.”
D – I sautéed about 100 gr prawns in garlic, ginger and butter, 100gr smoked salmon, 115 gr Torskelever Fish Pate Smorbar Imported from Sweden 0 carbs, 2 vine toms and about 30 gr Bega cheese
Was just thinking this evening, I am actually eating much better than I was pre-diagnosis.
4 coffees and water approx..2 litres all day.

Jolly Dee
IMG_4166.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back