What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B: Slice of toasted Burgen
L: Scotch egg & 4 chicken tikka bites
D: chicken stuffed with goats cheese & wrapped in Parma ham with baked beans & veg chips.

My Today’s
B – “ala Ditto” with blueberries. Soaked flaxseeds.
L – Factory Lunch, Fish flavoured bones, Stir fried cauliflower and pork, pak choi, fried egg,
D - 250 gr Chicken breast, diced and seasoned with spices and done in the Actifry, 2 tbs of baked beans lol
5 coffees and water 2 litres all day.
Nite All
IMG_4145.jpg

My Today’s
L – Factory Lunch, Fish flavoured bones, Stir fried cauliflower and pork, pak choi, fried egg,
D - 250 gr Chicken breast, diced and seasoned with spices and done in the Actifry, 2 tbs of baked beans lol
5 coffees and water 2 litres all day.
Nite All
View attachment 5404
Fish flavoured BONES? Are you serious Vince?!😱:D You're having a laugh aren't you?:D LOL

Fish flavoured BONES? Are you serious Vince?!😱:D You're having a laugh aren't you?:D LOL
There are more bones than fish lol Fact 🙄

Today -

B- croissant
S- walkers baked crisps
L- Sainsbury’s instant chicken noodle soup (be good to yourself), carrots, grilled halluomi, celery and some cherry tomatoes, banana and a small petite filous, Greek style yoghurt
S- digestive biscuit x3 (hypo got a bit carried away)
S- some of my sons pesto pasta (so yummy I can’t resist only 3 mouthfuls)

Will be having
D- baked salmon with five spice seasoning, noodles and a rocket salad

Wasn’t sick today. Have replaced throwing up with killer headache and nausea!

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries and a coffee
9:30 - coffee
D - wholemeal roll with a boiled egg and a slice of edam, pp wafer, 1 square Lindt 90%
2 - coffee
T - microwaved smoked basa (as didn't notice the time lol) charlotte potatoes, buttered asparagus, greek yoghurt and raspberries
After t - coffee
2 pints of water throughout the day x

Today:-

B: The usual four Ryvita with Humous and Aldi Season All on; packet of Prawn Cocktail crisps and a small apple.
L: 50g salted peanuts.
Snack: Small apple.
D: Peppered, smoked Mackerel ( out of a tin, ) salad; Including a little portion of Samphire, which I find I like. ( Very salty though! Have to be careful here. )
Small pack of snack popadums, which were not very good I am afraid, but different anyway. 6 Sugar free mints.
About a litre of diet Irn Bru and about two litres of water so far, throughout the day.

It is usually some type of river caught fish have no idea what it is.😱
Doesn't sound very appealing to me Vince! 😱 I wouldn't eat anything that I didn't know what it was but that's where we differ:D🙂

Naughty Thursday.
B: 2 hot jumbo sausages from Morrisons
L: chicken & stuffing sarnie on Hovis lower carb white
Snack: Nature Valley coconut & almond protein bar
D: 3 sausages, peas, egg & chips
Pud: Clementine & peach tart.

My Today’s
L – Factory Lunch chicken drumstick in soy sauce, stir fried celery with small pieces of pork, pak choi and some nice spicy peas and tofu which caught the back of my throat.
D - There were 8 pesky minute sausages sitting all alone in the fridge coming to the end of their use before date 4 pork, 4 beef. So, I sliced them fried them and made a 3 egg omelete and had that with them AND 2 tbs baked beans. Quite tasty if an unusual combination.
4 coffees and water 2 litres all day.

Happy Eating Folks
IMG_4152.jpg

I once tried making a sausage omelette. But when I tipped the omelette out, the sausage stayed in the pan & I had an omelette with holes in it!:D

Today:

B- eggs benedict (from bills)
L- chicken bacon wrap (sainsburys), crisps, mini curly wurly (all whilst travelling
D- lasagne

No snacking! And lots of nausea because of it :(

Today
B - increased portion of jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries and a coffee
D - wholemeal roll with a boiled egg and edam, pp wafer and a square Lindt 90%
2 - coffee
T - 2 pork loin steaks 😱, charlotte potatoes, roasted asparagus, onion gravy, lotus and a square Lindt 90%
after t - coffee
2 pints water throughout the day x

I once tried making a sausage omelette. But when I tipped the omelette out, the sausage stayed in the pan & I had an omelette with holes in it!:D
That is my original intention LOL but thought better of it and took the simple approach I ain't no culinary expert:D

Tea
B: 2 poached eggs on high protein toast
L: Chicken & bacon butty from the co-op, strawberries & Activia NAS yogurt
T: We had some of the girls from work round for a raclette which consisted of chicken, prawns, steak, sausage, salad, cheese & lots of red wine :D

B: Cheesy scrambled egg on 1 slice toasted Burgen.
L: Handful of salt & vinegar coated peanuts & Moser Roth cherry filled 85% chocolate
D: Fish marinated in garum masala with savoury Bulgar Wheat/cauli rice.
Pud: Banana waffle favour low carb protein bar.

Today
B - increased portion of jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries and a coffee
D - wholemeal roll with a boiled egg and edam, pp wafer and a square Lindt 90%
2 - coffee
T - 2 pork loin steaks 😱, charlotte potatoes, roasted asparagus, onion gravy, lotus and a square Lindt 90%
after t - coffee
2 pints water throughout the day x
Just catching up, brilliant with increased breakfast. I still marvel at your one square chocolate, I have four without thinking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back