What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B: Bacon Roll from Greggs
L: Low Carb white Hovis sandwich with laughing cow, corned beef, ham, cucumber, lettuce, and marmite. Marmite does not go with this sandwich!! Small block of Cornish Cove cheese, 4 cherry tomatoes, and a packet of salted caramel coconut pecks.
D: Nachos, with grated cheese, pulled pork, and sliced gherkins. Probably had slightly too many chips as I measured as 8.6 2 hours after from 5.9 before, but I just need to adjust before I have it next.

B: Bacon Roll from Greggs
L: Low Carb white Hovis sandwich with laughing cow, corned beef, ham, cucumber, lettuce, and marmite. Marmite does not go with this sandwich!! Small block of Cornish Cove cheese, 4 cherry tomatoes, and a packet of salted caramel coconut pecks.
D: Nachos, with grated cheese, pulled pork, and sliced gherkins. Probably had slightly too many chips as I measured as 8.6 2 hours after from 5.9 before, but I just need to adjust before I have it next.
Ah!!!! Greggs :D

Evening folks
My Today’s which will be my yesterday in 4 hours 26 minutes for your tomorrow.
B – “ala Ditto” with blueberries. and soaked flaxseeds.
Don’t want to grind them it is sincerely a chore by hand. I put the All-Bran and flaxseeds in a bowl with some semi-skimmed milk and put it in the fridge overnight. The milk is completely absorbed. Add a little more milk in the morning and Wallah!!. It is really rather palatable.
L – Factory Lunch, Grass, Cabbage I think, spicy tofu, eggs and peppers, fatty pork which is quite tasty I got someone else’s also who doesn’t like it. It is called ”dong po rho”. Apologise again for my poor photo attempt.
D - 1 ground beef 1/2 pounder burger cooked medium from the local butchers I found, 2 Fried eggs, 2 tbs baked beans and melted over the burger strong Bega Vintage Cheese about 30 gr. I had been literally dreaming about that burger ALL day.
4 maybe 5 coffees and water 2 litres all day
Another day, another dollar

IMG_4136.jpg

Ah!!!! Greggs :D
I messaged them yesterday on Twitter to see if they did brown rolls with their breakfast menu but they don't. Fortunately, the rolls don't seem to be affecting me much at the moment but I'll probably have to stop soon. I may have to badger them a bit for brown rolls.

I messaged them yesterday on Twitter to see if they did brown rolls with their breakfast menu but they don't. Fortunately, the rolls don't seem to be affecting me much at the moment but I'll probably have to stop soon. I may have to badger them a bit for brown rolls.
Badger, Badger, Badger. I want low carb pies also lol

I think I will actually. Would be nice to have someone produce a good almond flour loaf or something.

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, cocoa powder and a coffee
D - wholemeal roll with 2 slices of edam and a 400g pot of cauliflower, kale & black garlic soup 😛
2 - coffee
T - pork loin steak, charlotte potatoes, roasted asparagus, onion gravy, lotus and a square Lindt 90%
After t - coffee
2 pints of water throughout the day x

B - 1 slice of wholemeal toast with slice of ham and a fried egg on top

L - chicken and stuffing sandwich on granary, latte (spiked me to 8.6)

D - Home made chicken in mustard and tarragon cream sauce with tablespoon of rice fried with red onion and peas

Snack - small peanut butter cup with cup of tea

Yesterday
Brunch - sausage, egg, bacon, mushroom
D - chicken pie, broccoli, carrots
S - mini cheddars and Muller light yoghurt

B: Mackerel in tomato sauce on a low carb muffin
L: Beef, onion & mustard sandwich
Snack: Salted Caramel Nature Valley bar
D: Beef stir fry
Pud: Moser Roth 85% cherry filled choc.

Tea
B: Small banana with low fat Greek yogurt, 2 boiled eggs
L: Chicken salad butty on wholemeal, Nature Valley Protein bar
T: Slow cooked gammon, half portion of chips
Water, tea & coffee during the day

Yesterday

B- Croissant
S- carrots and Pom bears
L- bacon and scrambled egg sandwich (burgen bread)
S- 2x chipolata sausages
D- pasta meatballs

Only threw up once 🙂. Today is the start of less snacks and carbs as I’ve been told I’m eating too much

Here we go!
My Today’s
B – “ala Ditto” with blueberries. Soaked flaxseeds.
L – Factory Lunch, Grass, Spinach I think, spicy dry tofu with chilies, 2 pork meatballs in soy sauce, nice but tiny, and fried potatoes which I did not eat.
D - Tin of tuna mixed with a steamed onion and 4 vine toms and a little soy sauce because it is usually dry.
4 maybe 5 coffees and water 1.5 litres all day, not enough water today methinks

That’s all folks.
***UPDATE***
Went to bed at 22.00 woke up at 23.38 absoutely ravenous.
I could have eaten a horse between 2 bread vans.
Got up fried 4 very small spicy pork sausages, scrambled 2 eggs
Ate
Smiled
Went back to bed and slept like a baby.
IMG_4143.jpg

Last edited:
Yesterday Tuesday 07 Nov 2017
200mls warm boiled water
B. Coffee x 2
L. Coffee x 2
Evening meal
Bol with just a few wrinkle oven chips and 4 broc florets
A ramakin of mint & choc ice cream ~ yummy yummy yum😛
Coffee x
200mls warm boiled water at my so called bedtime!

600mls water throughout the day.

Went all out today haha
B - jumbo oats with almond milk and raspberries 😛 and a coffee
9:30 - coffee
D - wholemeal roll with a boiled egg and a slice edam, pink panther wafer, 1 square Lindt 90%
2 - coffee
T - mince, charlotte potatoes, tender stem broccoli, a little past its best lotus (bit soft but only 2 left in the tub and I'm not wasting them! Lol), square Lindt 90%
Currently - coffee
2 pints water throughout the day x

Went all out today haha
B - jumbo oats with almond milk and raspberries 😛 and a coffee
9:30 - coffee
D - wholemeal roll with a boiled egg and a slice edam, pink panther wafer, 1 square Lindt 90%
2 - coffee
T - mince, charlotte potatoes, tender stem broccoli, a little past its best lotus (bit soft but only 2 left in the tub and I'm not wasting them! Lol), square Lindt 90%
Currently - coffee
2 pints water throughout the day x
Yes you certainly did go all out K ~ good for you ~ Snap I'm having mince tonight with broc florets. Will probs have yogurt for after with a tiny sprinkling of drinking choc x

Today

B- croissant
S- oat and raisin biscuits while out to prevent being sick in the street!
L- avocado, celery, cucumber, tomatoes, pepper, small amount of ham and cheese all with sour cream and chive dip. Packet of walkers baked crisps
S- some of a scone (shared with my boy) while our
D- will be Thai red curry but no rice just a couple of crackers.

At least it’s a bit healthier today. Was only sick first thing and this afternoon not too nauseous so happy days.
Going to try and do some yoga/exercise tomorrow

Yesterday:
B: Four Ryvita, two with peanut butter, two with veg pate; packet of crisps; small apple.
L: 50g salted peanuts
D: Soya Chilli and small baked potato; small amount of soya ice cream.
About three litres of water throughout the day.
Today:
B: Four Ryvita with humous on; packet of crisps; small apple.
L: 50g salted peanuts.
Snack: Small apple.
D: Not that hungry, so just four Linda Mcarteny Sausage rolls, which it seem has spike me, leaving me at 7.5 three hours after eating! ( Thats them off the menu!)
About two litres of water today, so far...
Both days about half a litre of diet fizzy pop.

Edit: I just re read my post and am shocked how unhealthy my diet has been these two days!

Water
Coffee
B: Ham, 2 boiled eggs
L: Tuna mayo on M&S seeded batch, a Laughing Cow light triangle, a few grapes, an Activia light yogurt
T: Cooked Vietnamese lemongrass chicken, didn't like it so had two M&S seeded batch toast with smoked mackerel pate.
Went to the cinema and had a small bag of sweet & salty popcorn. Saw Murder on the Orient Express, well most of it cos I kept dosing off 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back