What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still praying it’ll stop soon but the longer it goes on the less I’m convinced! Mornings have become a game of when not if now haha.

Sounds like you went through hell. The little darlings are definitely sent to try us!

Aren't they just. I had all my pregnancies before I was DX, god knows how you manage it. You deserve a medal!

Milk
Tea
B: 2 boiled eggs & wholemeal toast
L: Lentil & bacon soup & a scotch egg
T: Bolognese sauce on Ebly
Tea & sparkling water during the day

B: Porridge made with full fat milk & cream with blackberries & cinnamon.
L: Tuna salad.
D: Steamed fish (from the Michael Mosely Blood Sugar Diet book).
Pud: Aldi peanut butter nut bar.
Drink: 2 good Brandy's for my abscess.:D

No one will stop me eating bacon. NO ONE!:D
Second that
THat would be a step to far.
And that goes for Sausages, Steak, Eggs.
Not eating cakes and pies is bad enough
HANDS OFF MY BACON!!!!!!!!.😡
You may take my pastry, but you'll never take my bacon!!!!!!

Anyway, yesterday was a bacon day!

B: Wholemeal roll with bacon
L: Coleslaw with some grated cheese and mexican flavoured chicken pieces. Butterscotch Angel Delight pot.
D: Assorted party food, mostly bacon and assorted pork products, but with one mini steak pie, a little oasis of pastry heaven. Did then not test just in case!! WIll have to next time. Oh, and three gherkins, my new go to snack.
Snack: One hazlenut Lindor.

We should have a National Bacon Day or maybe even a National Bacon Week every month :D

I'm up for that!

Me too!🙂

My Today’s
B – “a la Ditto”, blueberries, Semi-skimmed milk.
4 cups of freshly ground coffee and 2 small home made lemon cookies after I exploded because some people here just don’t listen. Committed me to a 68,000 RMB spend after I told him not to and without my knowledge or authority so he is now looking for a new employer. I could have murdered a smoke or 6 but my vape got a good use until I calmed down.
L – Factory Lunch Grass, some sort of spicy green beans, tofu with a minute smidgen of beef and I chicken drumstick in soy sauce.
D - 1/2 Tin tuna in spring water (the other half went to our factory cat that has suddenly appeared), 100 gr smoked salmon, 4 vine toms, 2 hard boiled eggs, 30gr cheddar cheese.
I worked late.

What a ^(&^^%$() day!

Today
B - 40g jumbo oats, 195ml almond milk, wee drop cocoa, cup of coffee
9:30 - cup of coffee
D - wholemeal roll with egg mayo and a lotus
2 - cup of coffee
T - mince, charlotte potatoes, tender stem broccoli, lotus and a square Lindt 90%
After t - cup of coffee
2 pints of water during the day x

B - slice of wholemeal toast, cup of tea

L - egg mayo seeded roll and latte. 1 chocolate mint

Snack - fun size fudge

D - marinaded chicken thighs fried till crispy on the outside, tablespoon Moroccan cous cous, broccoli and cauliflower gratin (7.4 grams carb in that), red peppers, leeks, red onion and mushrooms cooked in the oven in olive oil, garlic & herbs

3 squares Aero with cuppa

B: banana with flax, soya milk and nuts & seeds

L: 3 pieces Cathedral City: one double Gloucester, one Red Leicester and one mature cheddar. Graze box “cheese board”. 9 bar.

Snack before cycle home: tiny apple! Raisin box

D: slice of Sainsbury’s crustless broccoli and tomato quiche with stir fried onion, mushrooms, pepper and baby sweet corn and roasted baby plum tomatoes. Two satsumas. Square of 81% dark chocolate.

Supper: cashew nuts, peanuts

Tea
B: 1 crumpet & 2 boiled eggs
L: Beef casserole (Tesco tinned, quite nice & easy work lunch), 2 slices of pineapple & muller greek yogurt.
T: Chicken in red wine (slow cooker recipe), baby potatoes, carrots. 2 glasses of red wine.
Tea throughout the day.

B: Mackerel in tomato sauce on 1 burgen toast
L: Curried squash soup & Lidl high protein roll
D: Beef stew in the slow cooker (with 1 Yorkshire made with spelt & rye flour. It didn't rise)
Pud: Coconut & almond Nature Valley bar

B: 1 granary toast with two fried eggs
L: Low Carb wholemeal sandwich, laughing cow, ham, and marmite, packet of Worcester Sauce and Tomato Propercorn, M&S little wensleydale and cranberry cheese, 3 gherkins.
D: Pork Loin steak topped with pineapple and cheese, cauliflower, broccoli, and sprouts.
Snack: 1 Cadbury's Heroes fudge and a Dairy Milk square.

My Today’s
B – “a la Ditto” ensemble.
L – Factory Lunch, Fish, grass I think cabbage, some kind of mushrooms with slivers of pork (I think), stir fried tofu and grass with chilies. I didn't eat the rice not one grain passed my lips.
D - 5 small pork loin steaks fried (honest they were small more like bacon ½ rashers), 2 fried eggs and a spoon full of baked beans on each steak. Plus a very small teaspoon of HP sauce Brown. Quite the creative nouveau cuisine genius I have become.

IMG_4115.jpg Tolerable day today. Didn’t loose it although the day ain’t over yet.

B: not bacon and lettuce butty on Burgen

L: graze box: smoky protein power, Aldi gluten free salted peanut bar

Snack before cycle home: plum, raisin box

D: warmed up Chinese takeaway I froze on Friday: salt & pepper mushrooms, veggie crispy duck, stir fried mange tout. Chopped up a manky lettuce that was languishing in the fridge and mixed it in with the stir fry. Waste not want not.
Greek yoghurt with summer fruits. Dark chocolate square.

Snack as too low to go to sleep: prunes

Today
B - 40g jumbo oats, 195ml almond milk, cocoa powder and a coffee
9:30 - coffee
D - wholemeal roll with egg mayo and a lotus (yes I am quite obsessed with eggs at the moment but hey they are cheap, cheerful and delicious 🙂)
2 - coffee
T - smoked basa, roast potatoes, buttered asparagus and a square Lindt 90%
After t - coffee
2 pints water throughout the day x

Naughty Thursday again.
B: 2 slice toasted Burgen.
L: Smoked barbecue chicken & mustard mayo dip
Snack: Chocolate protein bar.
D: 3 slices of pepperoni pizza, 1 slice garlic bread & chips.😱
Pud: Raspberry sundae.

Despite the fact I loosen the reigns at my Bruv's on a Thursday night, I felt so guilty eaten the pizza & was terrified of what the results would be. Took 3 hours to peak, and was rewarded with a 7.1.🙂 Not too shabby at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back