What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks K
A cakeless birthday lol
🙂
I was in the same position nearly a year ago as I was diagnosed exactly a week before my birthday :( lol x

I was in the same position nearly a year ago as I was diagnosed exactly a week before my birthday :( lol x
(((hugs)))

Happy Birthday @Vince_UK 🙂

B: Bacon sarnie on Burgen
L: Only a coconut & almond protein bar. Wasn't hungry as had brekky late
D: Liver & bacon casserole
Pud: Another coconut & almond protein bar
Thanks Mark

7.jpg I couldn't find your birthday thread...

Sunday: Weight: 220.4 Tum 50 1/2
BG: 8.1 @ 7.18am
Pint Water with spoonful Normacol (fibre)
Breakfast:
Tuna, Scrambled Eggs, 4oz Cheese melted over.
Pint Water with Aspirin and Meds
BG: 7.3 @ 12.15pm
Pt Water.
Very Late Lunch: (Note to self, take food wherever you go, don't rely on other people).
Chicken Breasts, Green Beans, Too Many Tomatoes, Mayo, Butter.
BG: 8.3 @ 7.18pm (I was quite shocked at this reading, as felt I'd been good). :(
Dinner:
2 Lamb Chops, Stem Broccoli, Gravy (I don't normally have gravy, but my brother does Sunday dinner and leaves one (sans spuds!) for me on the side, no idea how many carbs in gravy!)
Forgot Levothyroxine. 🙄
~~~

no idea how many carbs in gravy!)
Depends what it is, a 150ml portion of an oxo cube has 1.7g carbs where a knorr gravy pot 50ml portion has 1.8g carb, if he makes it himself could be more if he uses a thickening agent like corn flour or whatever x

It's Bisto gravy granules, from the Pound Shop. :D Really good, no lumps!

Vince, why did they eat cake with chop sticks? 😱

I have no idea Ditto but they did lol

View attachment 5247 I couldn't find your birthday thread...

Sunday: Weight: 220.4 Tum 50 1/2
BG: 8.1 @ 7.18am
Pint Water with spoonful Normacol (fibre)
Breakfast:
Tuna, Scrambled Eggs, 4oz Cheese melted over.
Pint Water with Aspirin and Meds
BG: 7.3 @ 12.15pm
Pt Water.
Very Late Lunch: (Note to self, take food wherever you go, don't rely on other people).
Chicken Breasts, Green Beans, Too Many Tomatoes, Mayo, Butter.
BG: 8.3 @ 7.18pm (I was quite shocked at this reading, as felt I'd been good). :(
Dinner:
2 Lamb Chops, Stem Broccoli, Gravy (I don't normally have gravy, but my brother does Sunday dinner and leaves one (sans spuds!) for me on the side, no idea how many carbs in gravy!)
Forgot Levothyroxine. 🙄
~~~
Thanks Ditto

My Today’s
B – “a la Ditto”, blueberries, Semi-skimmed milk.
4 cups of freshly ground coffee at the office.
L – Grass and fish flavoured bones
D - Half a 500 gr Argentinian beef Chateau Briand rare, red and yellow peppers, broccoli, carrots at my favourite steak house in Shanghai. A friend had the other half although could have quite happily eaten it also.
Water throughout the day and evening.

NO CAKE !!!!!

Complete

2 shredded wheat with banana
lunch out - roast beef, yorkie pud, 2new pots, 2 roast pots,peas,cabbage,carrots,1 small parsni[p. apple pie with cream
2 slices wholemeal bread with slice of ham, 5 cocktail sausages,1/2 small pork pie pkt of skips
1 choc digestive and 5 mini cheddar biscuits
several cups of decaff tea and coffee, 2 bottles buxton water and 1 cappacino

I always have gravy with my roast & it doesn't affect me too badly.

Today
B - 40g jumbo oats, 195ml almond milk, wee drop of cocoa powder and a cup of coffee
9:30 - cup of coffee
D - wholemeal roll with loads of butter and a slice of edam with a 400g pot of soupologie's cauliflower, kale and black garlic soup 😛
2 - cup of coffee
T - parmesan chicken, 2 yorkies, tender stem broccoli, mcvities digestive and a square Lindt 90%
After t - cup of coffee x

Today;

B/ 2 Heck sausages, fried egg and some mushrooms, tea

L/ latte and a lemon muffin (was in town and fancied one instead of lunch)

Snack/ slice of Gorgonzola cheese

D/ small portion of tagliatelle with home made marinaded slices of rib eye steak, seasoned and done in cream topped with caramelised red onion and red peppers and fried mushrooms.

Might have a fun size flake with my cuppa later :D

Hey all

Today:

B- pan au chocolat

S- Pom bears

L- potato skins (starter post hypo with hypo hunger in full swing, it may have somewhat influenced my ordering!), main - sausage, mash, gravy and peas.

S- sweets that I really shouldn’t eat but oh so yummy

D- currently cooking chicken curry with poppadoms (no rice)

S- may have a couple of digestives later while playing cards.

No swim today but long walk around aquarium and chasing my little one about, plus obviously searching for crabs in rock pools at the beach 🙂

Today;

B/ 2 Heck sausages, fried egg and some mushrooms, tea

L/ latte and a lemon muffin (was in town and fancied one instead of lunch)

Snack/ slice of Gorgonzola cheese

D/ small portion of tagliatelle with home made marinaded slices of rib eye steak, seasoned and done in cream topped with caramelised red onion and red peppers and fried mushrooms.

Might have a fun size flake with my cuppa later :D

Love heck sausages!

Yes, was quite pleased with myself, just the dinner was a tad piggy but at least only one meal and not extended over six hours. :D I've gone off the rails again since then, badly. :(

I won't post, don't want to mislead newbies is my excuse. 😉

Not surprised about Mark from The Chase being diagnosed, he just would not stick to the diet when he did Sugar Free Farm! Some people think they are invulnerable. Pot/kettle comes to mind.

The Chase star Mark Labbett reveals life-changing diagnosis: 'No ...
My grandson recently met Mark ~ The Beast ~ from The chase ~ he's lost 10st and is now 22st. Still very much overweight but I believe he's working on that. Grandson looked so tiny standing next to Mark !!

My grandson recently met Mark ~ The Beast ~ from The chase ~ he's lost 10st and is now 22st. Still very much overweight but I believe he's working on that. Grandson looked so tiny standing next to Mark !!

Gracious, I didn’t realise he was 32 stone at one time even though he looks 7ft tall! :D

Gracious, I didn’t realise he was 32 stone at one time even though he looks 7ft tall! :D
He's massive in girth and height ~ tho his jacket did appear to look a tad on the large size. Grandson said Mark was great to talk with ~ sense of humour and a quick chat about diabetes. The uni students go to this club where celebs drop in for the evening ~ the week before he met the Chuckle Bros! He's loving Uni.

Happy Birthday Vince and I honestly think you could have weathered a slice of cake! Well done though on resisting 🙂
Thanks Amigo I had more room for the beef :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back