What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much NJ, may seem stupid but I am so proud of myself! 🙂, I also had some green and blacks velvet edition dark mint chocolate with my lunch a few times in the last week so I am trying 🙂

Is this stuff bought in the UK? is it that Nush brand or whatever its called?

Is this homemade?

Lucky so and so! Lol xx
I am so happy you are proud of yourself, you deserve to be and slowly slowly you can build on this. That's the way to go, little steps.
No, it's Skinny Crisps, you should have seen me in the health food shops, hours reading the labels!
All my soups are homemade, just make up the recipe.
All chocolate eaten, you would be shocked at how much I had, will test my BS now!

Today
B - 40g jumbo oats, 195ml almond milk, little drop of cocoa, cheeky half square Lindt 90% stirred in after heating 😳😛 and a cup of coffee
9:30 - cup of coffee
D - wholemeal roll with 3 rashers smoked streaky bacon (done to perfection this week I hasten to add lol) and a 25g bar moser roth 85%
2 - cup of coffee
T - 3 sausages, 2 yorkies, tender stem broccoli, gravy, lotus and a square Lindt 90%
After t - cup of coffee
2 pints water throughout the day 🙂
Just back from my monthly visit to the 3 big supermarkets and for once they actually had everything I needed in stock! I nearly fainted! Lol x
Like the sound of the breakfast K.
I could murder a bacon sarnie.

IMG_4087.jpg IMG_4086.jpg IMG_4088.jpg
Couldn't upload these yesterday.

Look what I DIDN"T eat today.
Today is my Birthday and they bought this for me and I just had to sit and watch them devour it .
The aroma from it was Devine
Feel quite proud to be honest but it was OH SO DIFFICULT.:(

IMG_4090.jpg

Last edited:
Look what I DIDN"T eat today.
Today is my Birthday and they bought this for me and I just had to sit and watch them devour it .
The aroma from it was Devine
Feel quite proud to be honest but it was OH SO DIFFICULT.:(

View attachment 5242
Happy Birthday Vince and well done on resisting the cake. If it’s any consolation, your tastebuds might well have adapted so that the cake would not have tasted anything like as good as it looks - that’s been my experience anyway!

B: banana cinnamon and flax porridge and some nuts and seeds

D: veggie cottage pie with cauliflower mash that was in the freeze the mash seemed to have improved either from being frozen or from being cooked twice. Along with roasted carrots, green beans, asparagus and roasted baby tomatoes. Followed by the last of the lemon & ricotta cheesecake with strawberries and cream.

Three Lindors.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Vince and well done on resisting the cake. If it’s any consolation, your tastebuds might well have adapted so that the cake would not have tasted anything like as good as it looks - that’s been my experience anyway!
Thanks Radders, will take your word for it lol it certainly looked good. WIll trust your experience and gain some solace from that.

The first birthday cake in 67 years I didn't get a slice of.
But you can take pleasure in the fact that someone bought it for you, the craftsmanship that went into creating it, the vicarious pleasure of the eating, and the freedom from guilt of not having eaten it. All in all still a pleasurable thing, no?

Happy Birthday @Vince_UK , hope you have a great day! :D xx

But you can take pleasure in the fact that someone bought it for you, the craftsmanship that went into creating it, the vicarious pleasure of the eating, and the freedom from guilt of not having eaten it. All in all still a pleasurable thing, no?
Guilty pleasures have their upside sometimes lol

Thanks New-Journey... was hard lol

Happy birthday, Vince!
You showed amazing fortitude there, I'd have weakened!
Thanks Robin..
Watching the way they ate it somewhat put me off. Have not seen cake eaten before with chopsticks and that is the truth.

Happy Birthday @Vince_UK 🙂

B: Bacon sarnie on Burgen
L: Only a coconut & almond protein bar. Wasn't hungry as had brekky late
D: Liver & bacon casserole
Pud: Another coconut & almond protein bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back