What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These sound tasty are they big bars? x
I buy these. They are a reasonable size. They also do a peanut butter one which is only slightly higher carb wise. The cranberry one they do is a lot higher, at around 15g carb.

I buy these. They are a reasonable size. They also do a peanut butter one which is only slightly higher carb wise. The cranberry one they do is a lot higher, at around 15g carb.
Between you Mark and Kaylz, I am learning and gaining a lot of useful foodie info.🙂

Good grief what the heck's that Vic? Reminds me of the time my Jamaican friend Sue sent me to the corner shop in Whalley Range for gefilte fish, the owner kept saying there it is and laughed when he eventually realised I didn't have a clue what it looked like. Really tickled him. Vic that fish looks like it would have been carrying a lantern when it was alive. 😱:D Tell us what it is and put us out of our misery.

I have decided to post even if I'm being stupid. I sat at the bus-stop today trying to figure out how I could work in a sarnie without looking greedy. :: shakes head :: There's just no way. I'm gonna post daily like I used to and that'll teach me! 🙄

Wednesday: Weight: 220.8 Tum 50 1/2 I've put pounds on... :(
SlimFast Chocolate Shake @ 8.00am (I dashed into the kitchen and chuggalugged it hoping to break the bender I've been on...why waste a SlimFast if you're not going to stick to it is my reasoning).
BG: 7.9 @ 10.25am
Pint Water with spoonful Normacol (fibre)
Breakfast:
SlimFast Red Berry Porridge.
Pint Water with Aspirin and Meds
Bottle Water.
Lunch:
SlimFast Chocolate Shake.
BG: 7.2 @ 5.17pm
Dinner:
Bacon, 2 large red Onions, Tomato, Tons of Sprouts, Mushrooms, Butter. (This was a huge, heavy bowl of food).
Bottle Water.
BG: 7.7 @ 8.46pm
Pint Water and a Levothyroxine.
~~~
This looks like a good day Ditto?

@Mark Parrott @Radders don't suppose any of you guys would happen to have any that you could take a pic of so I know what I'm looking for or rather can send to the person that would be picking them up for me? Lol x

@Mark Parrott @Radders don't suppose any of you guys would happen to have any that you could take a pic of so I know what I'm looking for or rather can send to the person that would be picking them up for me? Lol x
If I can remember how to upload a photo....

Fab, thank you so much!! 🙂 x
Yay! It worked.

I do wonder that they haven’t come up with a better name for them. It doesn’t exactly trip off the tongue, “dark chocolate flavour coated nut and sea salt”, does it?

Yay! It worked.

I do wonder that they haven’t come up with a better name for them. It doesn’t exactly trip off the tongue, “dark chocolate flavour coated nut and sea salt”, does it?
Not something I would be confident about trying to spit out to a shop assistant if I needed to ask where they were or if they had any more in stock that's for sure! Lol xx

Not something I would be confident about trying to spit out to a shop assistant if I needed to ask where they were or if they had any more in stock that's for sure! Lol xx

Reminds me of the cartoon: South Park and Chef's chocolate salty balls!
I think I have a warped mind... 😳

Mods, please feel free to delete the link, if it is considered too risky.

The photos I couldn't upload yesterday

Attachments

• IMG_4074.jpg
    IMG_4074.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4071.jpg
    IMG_4071.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 10
This looks like a good day Ditto?
Yes, was quite pleased with myself, just the dinner was a tad piggy but at least only one meal and not extended over six hours. :D I've gone off the rails again since then, badly. :(

I won't post, don't want to mislead newbies is my excuse. 😉

Not surprised about Mark from The Chase being diagnosed, he just would not stick to the diet when he did Sugar Free Farm! Some people think they are invulnerable. Pot/kettle comes to mind.

The Chase star Mark Labbett reveals life-changing diagnosis: 'No ...

Yes, was quite pleased with myself, just the dinner was a tad piggy but at least only one meal and not extended over six hours. :D I've gone off the rails again since then, badly. :(

I won't post, don't want to mislead newbies is my excuse. 😉

Not surprised about Mark from The Chase being diagnosed, he just would not stick to the diet when he did Sugar Free Farm! Some people think they are invulnerable. Pot/kettle comes to mind.

The Chase star Mark Labbett reveals life-changing diagnosis: 'No ...
I'm not surprised about Mark either. I wonder what diet he will follow now or even if he gets the right advice.

B: Mackerel in tomato sauce on a low carb muffin
L: Tuna & ham salad (do those 2 things even go together?)
D: Chicken ratatouille
Pud: Choc brownie cheesecake.😱 Not low carb.

B: banana “porridge” (not really but has a similar consistency)

Snack after swim: Nature Valley salted caramel bar

L: slice of Edam, small piece Red Leicester, tiny pear

D: roasted cashew nuts with first glass of Shiraz rose while waiting for takeaway to arrive.
Half of each of: salt & pepper mushrooms; veggie crispy duck (didn’t eat the pancakes); stir fried mange tout and other veg.

The salt & pepper mushrooms come with a huge amount of undercooked onion in a fiery chilli sauce which I froze along with the spring onions that came with the pancakes and the excess onion in the stir fry. We will cook these properly with veggie sausages & mushrooms another day so nothing is wasted!

Three Lindors: one almond, one dark with hazelnuts and one coconut.

My Today’s
B – “a la Ditto”, blueberries, Semi-skimmed milk.
4 cups of free freshly ground coffee.
L – Double ground beef burger in bun with salad. Pre 4.4, Post 6.5 think that is ok.
D -.4 slices boiled ham, 4 vine tomatoes, 2 hard boiled eggs. Cheddar cheese
Coffee, Water throughout the day and evening.

Mission Accomplished

My Today’s
B – “a la Ditto”, blueberries, Semi-skimmed milk.
4 cups of free freshly ground coffee.
L – Double ground beef burger in bun with salad. Pre 4.4, Post 6.5 think that is ok.
D -.4 slices boiled ham, 4 vine tomatoes, 2 hard boiled eggs. Cheddar cheese
Coffee, Water throughout the day and evening.

Mission Accomplished
I’m intrigued as to what your mission was, Vince?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back