What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tea
B: Bacon & egg on Hovis LC wholemeal
L: Cottage cheese & ham, berries, muller greek yogurt
T: Lightly dusted cod, sweet potato chips, garden peas & 2 glasses of vin rouge
Tea & coffee throughout the day

B: 2 Fuel Protein Wheat Biscuits with mixed nuts/seeds, linseed, double cream & full fat milk
L: Ham salad & a 9 bar
D: (Here we go) Steak & mushroom suet pudding, peas & carrots
Pud: Jam sponge & custard.

B: 2 Fuel Protein Wheat Biscuits with mixed nuts/seeds, linseed, double cream & full fat milk
L: Ham salad & a 9 bar
D: (Here we go) Steak & mushroom suet pudding, peas & carrots
Pud: Jam sponge & custard.
WONDERFUL Dinner with capital W

Yesterday
B - 40g quaker jumbo oats, 195ml unsweetened milk, little bit of cocoa powder mixed in and a cup of coffee
9:30 - cup of coffee
D - wholemeal roll with egg mayo and cayenne and a lotus
2 - cup of coffee
T - 3 sausages, 2 yorkies, tender stem broccoli, gravy, lotus and a square Lindt 90%
After t - cup of coffee
3 pints water throughout the day x

Yesterday
B - 40g quaker jumbo oats, 195ml unsweetened milk, little bit of cocoa powder mixed in and a cup of coffee
9:30 - cup of coffee
D - wholemeal roll with egg mayo and cayenne and a lotus
2 - cup of coffee
T - 3 sausages, 2 yorkies, tender stem broccoli, gravy, lotus and a square Lindt 90%
After t - cup of coffee
3 pints water throughout the day x
The oats must be ok for you K.
3 sausages and yorkies again 🙂

The oats must be ok for you K.
3 sausages and yorkies again 🙂
Yes they seem to be working ok at the moment 🙂
I only eat the sausages twice a week if it was up to me I would eat them most days! Lol
Pork loin steaks on the menu for tonight with my favourite roasted asparagus :D x

Yes they seem to be working ok at the moment 🙂
I only eat the sausages twice a week if it was up to me I would eat them most days! Lol
Pork loin steaks on the menu for tonight with my favourite roasted asparagus :D x
So would I in any way lol
How do you cook pork loin steaks or chops? They are relatively inexpensive here, pork is, but I don't know what to do with them. THey are usually thin so would seem fine to pan fry

I could happily live on sausages.

So would I in any way lol
How do you cook pork loin steaks or chops? They are relatively inexpensive here, pork is, but I don't know what to do with them. THey are usually thin so would seem fine to pan fry
We get the thin cut loin steaks from Tesco and we just put them in the oven for a while, transfer onto a glass plate, pop them in the grill to keep them warm (as its above the oven) then we toss the asparagus on the tray in the pork juices and pop that in the oven with some freshly ground black pepper it is delicious :D x

We get the thin cut loin steaks from Tesco and we just put them in the oven for a while, transfer onto a glass plate, pop them in the grill to keep them warm (as its above the oven) then we toss the asparagus on the tray in the pork juices and pop that in the oven with some freshly ground black pepper it is delicious :D x
I don't have an oven here, they don't oven bake so the apartments don't have them. I have just ordered a halogen overn to expand my limited cooking repertoire.
I have one in the UK i use infrequently mainly for pizzas and yorkies lol
So, I will try fry them and see what happens.

Frying them should be fine, vince. I tend to buy the thickest ones I can find, preferably on the bone as I find they are moister. Have to do them in the oven though.

THanks Mark, THey tend to cut them thin here so I guess will have to watch them carefully🙂

My Today’s
B – “a la Ditto”, blueberries, Semi-skimmed milk.
4 cups of free freshly ground coffee when arrived at the factory..
I bought my own coffee machine haha!
L – 2 pork meatballs, Stinky tofu in soy sauce, yes that is its name and it is delicious if you get past the smell, stir fried mushrooms and beans, Grass, I think cabbage and more Grass with chillies.
D - 2 Sausages decent size lets see what they do to me, 3 rashers very crispy streaky bacon (wish I could eat bread), 2 fried eggs, 4 fried pea size toms. AND 2 tbs baked beans
Coffee, Water throughout the day and evening.

Cannot upload any photos today, they are blocking the iCloud here again so photos will not upload.

Most apartments here do not have ovens, everything is stir fried. So, I have just bought a halogen oven so I can broaden the scope for cooking. I have one at home in the UK but I only ever used it for pizza and yorkies

I have decided to experiment tomorrow and have an Aberdeen Angus BK complete, no chips and see what that does to me. I will test before then at 2 hours post then again at 4 hours post.

Yesterday

B- croissant (threw it up ten mins later) so then had toast and butter
L- pasta with chicken and a tomato chilli sauce
S- Apple
D- baked salmon with noodles and salad
S- handful of crisps

B: “not bacon” and lettuce butty, small plum before cycling 4 miles each way to Aldi

Snack after shopping: Aldi gluten free dark chocolate nut & sea salt bar (hard to believe these are only 6g carbs!)

L: graze box, small conference pear

Bag of Malaysian curry flavoured pea snacks. Yummy.

D: veggie sausage casserole with loads of mushrooms, onion, baby multicoloured carrots & black eye beans, sautéed spinach. Ricotta and lemon cheesecake with strawberries and cream. Piece of 70% chocolate.

My Today’s
B – “a la Ditto”, blueberries, Semi-skimmed milk.
4 cups of free freshly ground coffee when arrived at the factory..
I bought my own coffee machine haha!
L – 2 pork meatballs, Stinky tofu in soy sauce, yes that is its name and it is delicious if you get past the smell, stir fried mushrooms and beans, Grass, I think cabbage and more Grass with chillies.
D - 2 Sausages decent size lets see what they do to me, 3 rashers very crispy streaky bacon (wish I could eat bread), 2 fried eggs, 4 fried pea size toms. AND 2 tbs baked beans
Coffee, Water throughout the day and evening.

Cannot upload any photos today, they are blocking the iCloud here again so photos will not upload.

Most apartments here do not have ovens, everything is stir fried. So, I have just bought a halogen oven so I can broaden the scope for cooking. I have one at home in the UK but I only ever used it for pizza and yorkies

I have decided to experiment tomorrow and have an Aberdeen Angus BK complete, no chips and see what that does to me. I will test before then at 2 hours post then again at 4 hours post.
We don’t have an oven in our camper van but have managed to use a big lidded pan on a very low light to crisp up croissants and scones- might this work for other types of baking?

Worth a try Radders Thanks for the hint

Aldi gluten free dark chocolate nut & sea salt bar (hard to believe these are only 6g carbs!)
These sound tasty are they big bars? x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back