What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m intrigued as to what your mission was, Vince?
haha Eat a burger and survive Radders with resonable levels.. pre 4.4, 2 hour post 6.5, 3 hour post 5.0. seems to have come down fairly quickly

I
haha Eat a burger and survive Radders with resonable levels.. pre 4.4, 2 hour post 6.5, 3 hour post 5.0. seems to have come down fairly quickly

Mission accomplished! I’d have hit high 9’s to 10 on that meal (the white bun effect%!)

Result! 6.5 afterwards seems very good to me.

Result! 6.5 afterwards seems very good to me.
Thanks Radders, wasnt sure if it was or not to be honest. Seemed fair to me nice to get positive feedback

Thanks Radders, wasnt sure if it was or not to be honest. Seemed fair to me nice to get positive feedback
For me with type 1 that would be spectacularly good. From what I’ve read on here, I think people tend to aim for a rise of no more than 2-3 after eating, but there are also absolute targets for these levels which you smashed!

Yesterday

B- croissant (then thrown up)

L- wholemeal pitta with ham, some crisps (then thrown up!)

D- pesto pasta with baby sweetcorn, fine beans and chicken

S- Bourbon biscuit

I’m probably not the best poster at the min!

Yesterday

B- croissant (then thrown up)

L- wholemeal pitta with ham, some crisps (then thrown up!)

D- pesto pasta with baby sweetcorn, fine beans and chicken

S- Bourbon biscuit

I’m probably not the best poster at the min!
Sorry to here Grainger. Hope you are better today. I like my Porridge first thing, nothing for dinner so watch out tea time 😉

I wonder what diet he will follow now or even if he gets the right advice.
He's already lost a couple of stone apparently. 🙂

Good grief I ate what I thought was a 'healthy' salad from Aldi but I added a bag of cashews...I've spiked to 12! 😱

I've just had a look at what I ate yesterday and it's too embarrassing to post! Today's as bad. I need help. I've just listened to my Paul McKenna CD again...

I've just had a look at what I ate yesterday and it's too embarrassing to post! Today's as bad. I need help. I've just listened to my Paul McKenna CD again...
🙂 Don't be shy Ditto, come on tell....... This fascinates me every time you post 😉

B: Greek yoghurt, blackberries, nuts, seeds & cinnamon.
L: Chicken katsu (small pieces of breaded chicken with a teriyaki mayo dip) - about 7g carb. Very small portion from Waitrose.
D: Chilli beef Enchiladas (using Be Free wraps). Was meant to test this, but forgot.🙄
Pud: Strawberry cheesecake protein bar.

Friday
B - 40g jumbo oats, 195ml almond milk, little drop of cocoa powder and a cup of coffee
9:30 - cup of coffee
D - wholemeal roll with a slice edam and a cayenne scrambled egg and a lotus
2 - cup of coffee
T - pork loin steaks, charlotte potatoes, roasted asparagus, gravy, lotus and a square Lindt 90%
After t - cup of coffee
3 pints water throughout the day
Bedtime - lotus as too low to go to bed
Yesterday
B - 40g jumbo oats, 195ml almond milk, little drop of cocoa powder and a cup of coffee
D - wholemeal roll with 2 egg and cayenne omelette and a row G&B's VE Dark Mint
2 - cup of coffee
T - smoked basa, 2 yorkies, asparagus with a blob of butter, mcvities digestive and a square Lindt 90%
After t - cup of coffee
2 pints water throughout the day x

I do know what to call my meals today. We were planning on brunch but got delayed so I got hungry and ate a plum.

Then we went to a cafe early pm and I had 2 fried eggs, grilled tomato, mushrooms and baked beans.

Before going out for the evening: Aldi dark chocolate peanut bar and a small banana.

With a glass of wine in a bar (at eye watering prices: when the barman saw our reaction he asked if we are not from London!): some delicious smoky mixed nuts.

On arrival home: 3 Lindors; one orange, one almond and one dark chocolate biscotti.

Good grief I ate what I thought was a 'healthy' salad from Aldi but I added a bag of cashews...I've spiked to 12! 😱
What were you before, and what else was in the salad, Ditto? Unless it was a huge bag of cashews I wouldn’t be too ready to blame them as although they are carbyer than some nuts they’re still only 23g per 100g and that’s an awful lot of nuts!

My Today’s
B – “a la Ditto”, blueberries, Semi-skimmed milk.
4 cups of freshly ground coffee.
L – 200gm sirloin steak, steam onion, 5 steamed mushrooms AND 2 tbs baked beans
D - Malaysian chicken curry, sea bass with sweet onions, spinach with garlic and chillies, Japanese tofu with fried egg
Water throughout the day and evening.

Guess what I unwillingly avoided today. .:(

Me Done.

IMG_4085.jpg

What were you before, and what else was in the salad, Ditto? Unless it was a huge bag of cashews I wouldn’t be too ready to blame them as although they are carbyer than some nuts they’re still only 23g per 100g and that’s an awful lot of nuts!

Saturday: Weight: 222.2 Tum 50 1/2 I've put even more pounds on... :(
BG: 7.2 @ 6.27am
Pint Water with spoonful Normacol (fibre)
Breakfast:
SlimFast Red Berry Porridge.
Pint Water with Aspirin and Meds
Bottle Water.
Late Lunch:
6 Corned Beef Butties. I know!
Dinner:
Aldi Crayfish ready made up salad inc. rice and a little pot of some kind of sauce to which I added a large bag of Cashews. Always so greedy!
BG: 12.0 @ 6.27pm
Bottle Water.
BG: 7.2 @ 8.49pm
Supper: Grated Cheese Butty. Like I needed it!
Pint Water and a Levothyroxine.

~~~

Today: disclaimer - pebbles has been hungry today!

B - after throwing up I had serious hunger (also curtesy of post hypo hunger...
Pan au chocolat
Toast x2
Pom bears

S - digestive biscuit x2

L - fishfinger pitta with salad and a pea feta dip

S - handful of crisps

D - paella (best I’ve ever made so v chuffed), aero mousse and fun size malteasers & mars

Sugars have been all on target today (except the hypo) so I’m happy. Cornwall walking, rock pool searching and then a late afternoon swim all helped I guess.

Friday
D - wholemeal roll with a slice edam and a cayenne scrambled egg and a lotus
2 - cup of coffee
T - pork loin steaks, charlotte potatoes, roasted asparagus, gravy, lotus and a square Lindt 90%
After t - cup of coffee
3 pints water throughout the day
Bedtime - lotus as too low to go to bed
Yesterday
D - wholemeal roll with 2 egg and cayenne omelette and a row G&B's VE Dark Mint
2 - cup of coffee
T - smoked basa, 2 yorkies, asparagus with a blob of butter, mcvities digestive and a square Lindt 90%
After t - cup of coffee
2 pints water throughout the day x
Catching up here but noticing your new breakfast! Well done, know how much it takes to change anything. 🙂

Cup of coffee, cashew yoghurt with seeds and berries
Lunch spinach soup and low carb crackers with nut butter from USA
Supper. Cauliflower roasted with Engevita yeast flakes, steamed broccoli, carrot and beetroot salad, humous and lots of 85% chocolate I had left from USA which helps my dreadful jet lag!

Catching up here but noticing your new breakfast! Well done, know how much it takes to change anything. 🙂
Thank you so much NJ, may seem stupid but I am so proud of myself! 🙂, I also had some green and blacks velvet edition dark mint chocolate with my lunch a few times in the last week so I am trying 🙂
cashew yoghurt
Is this stuff bought in the UK? is it that Nush brand or whatever its called?
spinach soup
Is this homemade?
and lots of 85% chocolate I had left
Lucky so and so! Lol xx

Today
B - 40g jumbo oats, 195ml almond milk, little drop of cocoa, cheeky half square Lindt 90% stirred in after heating 😳😛 and a cup of coffee
D - wholemeal roll with 3 rashers smoked streaky bacon (done to perfection this week I hasten to add lol) and a 25g bar moser roth 85%
2 - cup of coffee
T - 3 sausages, 2 yorkies, tender stem broccoli, gravy, lotus and a square Lindt 90%
After t - cup of coffee
2 pints water throughout the day 🙂
Just back from my monthly visit to the 3 big supermarkets and for once they actually had everything I needed in stock! I nearly fainted! Lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back