What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spike to over 12 with owt from the chippy. :( Gutted.

I'm putting on weight at the rate of a pound a night. Ridiculous. Yesterday had cauliflower cheese with broccoli for tea but my idea of this dish is half a large cauliflower, a lg broccoli, with half a pound or more of grated cheese melted over in the microwave. To finish off I put Mum's left overs between two very buttery slices of bread...nom nom nom...I must have a huge capacity for food, the portions are crazy. :( Gonna listen to Paul McKenna...

Ditto, that amount of cauli & broccoli shouldn't be much of an issue & cheese won't raise your BG. I sometimes make a cottage pie with a cauli mash top. That uses a whole cauli & it's only 2 portions. Actually just noticed you said half a pound of cheese. How much of a block is that?

Probably the entire block. Oh the shame...I'm so greedy. :(

What type of cheese do you use? If you use a more mature cheese, then you shouldn't need so much to achieve the same flavour level. Mild cheese can just sod off to be honest.

My Todays
B – Compacted sawdust a la Ditto with blueberries, the Rasp’s had gone off, semi-skimmed milk.
Checked my level about 2.5 hours after the sawdust, didn’t have time to check before levels. Post level 4.8. seems ok I think . Was travelling at the 2 hour mark.
3 cups coffee black when arrived at office-the factory next door, which is also ours, brews coffee from beans and the aroma is irresistible so I go and steal some.
L- Mystery grass (I think cabbage), with stir fried pork and a chunk of fatty pork, boiled radish, fried tofu , some unidentifiable grass, some peas in pods all eaten. All in soy sauce. (see pic). Had no strips with me so I couldn’t test.
D- 3 slices boiled ham, 100 gm smoked salmon, 2 hard boiled free range eggs, 5 pea sized cherry toms, segment creamed cheese
Water all day about 1.5 litres
Roger, Over and Out.

Attachments

• IMG_4028.jpg
    IMG_4028.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4029.jpg
    IMG_4029.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 8
@Mark Parrott and @Vince_UK not sure if you get Lee's stuff down there but if you do, they do a salted caramel teacake at 12g carbs 🙂 x

What type of cheese do you use? If you use a more mature cheese, then you shouldn't need so much to achieve the same flavour level. Mild cheese can just sod off to be honest.
Heh! I tried that squashy cheese, begins with an M, they do cubes of it in with olives. Good grief, waste of time that was! Forget posh cheese, I'd rather have Kraft triangles.

Those photographs of food look mouth-watering. 😛

@Mark Parrott and @Vince_UK not sure if you get Lee's stuff down there but if you do, they do a salted caramel teacake at 12g carbs 🙂 x
I haven't seen them anywhere down here, but then again I tend to mostly avoid the biscuit & sweet aisles.😳

I haven't seen them anywhere down here, but then again I tend to mostly avoid the biscuit & sweet aisles.😳
I know the feelong Mark OOOOHHH I know the feeling SO WELL!!!!! SOOOOO depressing these days lol The puddings, the cakes, the biscuits :(:( Dare not even GLANCE.. Next Monday is my birthday so I will buy cakes for the guys here and for the first tme in my entire life everyone else scoff them while I look out of the window at the pretty little birdies flying past. Woe, Woe, and thrice Woe..

Tea
Milky coffee
B: Mushroom omelette
L: Tuna & sweetcorn on wholemeal, chicken satay sticks, berries, sparkling water
Apple
T: slow cooked "roast" chicken, baby potatoes, sprouts & sweet stemmed cauliflower. 3 SF digestives with garlic cheese.
Tea throughout the day

B. My usual 2 slices of wholemeal bread and peanut butter and coffee.
L. 5 Ryvita’s, all had Caramelised onion hummus on , an apple and some sparkling water.
D. Some very naughty corned beef hash with real mash 😱 yum. I didn’t fancy any veg. Coke Zero
Water throughout the day.

B: 1 slice of toasted Burgen.
L: Moroccan chicken strips with a sour cream & chive dip
Snack: Aussie Bodies protein bar
D: Chicken Saag curry, microwave Quinoa & buckwheat mix (small portion), raita & 3 poppadoms.
Pud: 3 rum truffles.
Happy to go to bed on a 6.0 after diner.🙂

Late b: quorn bacon slices in small Burgen with butter, lettuce and cherry tomatoes

Snack after swim: plum, apple

D: Quorn gammon style roast (forgot I was having this or I would have gone for peanut butter in the breakfast butty), roast carrots and beetroot, cauliflower, sugarsnap peas, low carb cheese sauce (soy milk, cream cheese and mature cheddar). Home made lemon and ricotta cheesecake with strawberries and cream. TWO pieces 70% dark chocolate.

Supper: gave in to temptation to about 10 of Poundland’s version of peanut M&M’s as I did swim 40 lengths and walk 3 miles today.

My Today’s
B – Compressed sawdust “a la Ditto” adorned with Blueberries equally distributed across the surface to give it that exotic appearance and sumptuous flavour, Semi-skimmed milk.
Wake up reading 4.2, Post sawdust 5.1. Guess it is ok.
3 cups of free freshly ground purloined coffee when arrived at the factory.
Would have been 4 but they turned the machine off.
L – Here we go. Grass, I think Spinach, Fried egg, stir-fried pork with peppers and chilies, roast duck leg and cross-section of breast in soy sauce. (see pic). Carb value? No idea. Tested 2 hours after result was 4.9
Stole another coffee mid afternoon. Well they shouldn’t leave it unguarded.
D – Tin of sardines in tomato sauce, 1 tin tuna in water, 1 segment Dairlylea type cheese, 5 pea size toms. Mixed the tuna and sardines together so not to dry.
No eggs tonight, incase I start clucking and scratching the ground..
Water through the day and evening
Me done for today

Book em Danno

Attachments

• IMG_4052.jpg
    IMG_4052.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4053.jpg
    IMG_4053.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Yesterday
B - wholemeal edam and corned beef toastie and a cup of coffee
9:30 - cup of coffee
D - wholemeal roll with egg mayo and a sprinkle of cayenne and a lotus
2 - cup of coffee
T - pork loin steak, charlotte potatoes, roasted asparagus, gravy, lotus and a square lindt 90%
After t - cup of coffee
3 pints water
10pm - lotus as too low to go to bed x

B: 50g portion of Dorset Honey Granola, whole millk
L: Hovis LC wholemeal sandwich, laughing cow, ham, chicken, and marmite. Kettle maple barbeque bites (high in fiber it seems), mini pepperami, pot of Butterscotch bubbly Angel Delight (12.5g carbs, 9.3g sugars).
D: Heinz Chicken soup, two slices of LC toast with butter.
Snack: Nature Valley bar.

B: 50g portion of Dorset Honey Granola, whole millk
L: Hovis LC wholemeal sandwich, laughing cow, ham, chicken, and marmite. Kettle maple barbeque bites (high in fiber it seems), mini pepperami, pot of Butterscotch bubbly Angel Delight (12.5g carbs, 9.3g sugars).
D: Heinz Chicken soup, two slices of LC toast with butter.
Snack: Nature Valley bar.
OOOOOOOOHHHHHH I LOVE butterscotch Angel Delight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back