What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the reduced sugar ketchup. Tastes the same to me & doesn't affect my BG. Brown sauce is much higher in carbs, but a small amount might be ok.
Brown sauce isn't that much higher really, a tablespoon of Tesco own brand is only 3.3g x

Oh you little smuggler you! Haha, I weigh mine out if I'm having it as I have the insulin to deal with too but 15g is a good sized splodge, only 3.5g sugar so less than you blueberries so I wouldn't worry too much 🙂 x
You are my Inspiration K.
I don't have scales here but I will try to guess and lob it on the plate and dip the sausages in. Should be ok lol. For things like the blurberries etc I use 1/2 a 100gm pack to give me the 50 and oatmeal I use a rice measure.Cheese I take a 100 grm block and divide into 5 equal chunks giving 20 gm portions then cut the 20 in half to give me 10gr.
Dinne rtonight just got a whole lot more intesting.

B: Full english: 2 sausages, 2 thick cut smoked bacon, tomatoes, egg & low carb white Hovis fried bread. I was going to test after brekkie, but forgot.:(
L: Wasn't hungry, so just had a strawberry cheesecake flavoured low carb protein bar.
D: What I was suppose to have last night. Home made chicken kiev (crumbed with ground linseed), salad & coleslaw.
Back on track! Well was until this...
Pud: 1 Cadbury's mini roll. Bubbsie's & Kaylz fault.:D

You are my Inspiration K.
I don't have scales here but I will try to guess and lob it on the plate and dip the sausages in. Should be ok lol. For things like the blurberries etc I use 1/2 a 100gm pack to give me the 50 and oatmeal I use a rice measure.Cheese I take a 100 grm block and divide into 5 equal chunks giving 20 gm portions then cut the 20 in half to give me 10gr.
Dinne rtonight just got a whole lot more intesting.
15g is about a tablespoon full if that's any help, not sure if the spoons where you are are the same size as ours! haha x

@Mark Parrott I'm getting the blame for a lot of things on this forum lately! SO thanks for pointing out that yet again its my fault! HAHA :D x

B: Full english: 2 sausages, 2 thick cut smoked bacon, tomatoes, egg & low carb white Hovis fried bread. I was going to test after brekkie, but forgot.:(
L: Wasn't hungry, so just had a strawberry cheesecake flavoured low carb protein bar.
D: What I was suppose to have last night. Home made chicken kiev (crumbed with ground linseed), salad & coleslaw.
Back on track! Well was until this...
Pud: 1 Cadbury's mini roll. Bubbsie's & Kaylz fault.:D
Love It Mark
How isi you manage on ! mini roll? I use to eat them as an elephoant eats bananas, by the ton.

Last edited:
15g is about a tablespoon full if that's any help, not sure if the spoons where you are are the same size as ours! haha x
I was thinking that Mark, thanks for confirming. Yes the same, I brought them over when I relocated to Shanghai from 2010 to 2013 so the are UK ones. Probably made in China I bought them at Poundstretcher lol

@Mark Parrott I'm getting the blame for a lot of things on this forum lately! SO thanks for pointing out that yet again its my fault! HAHA :D x
I will defend you from any slanderous comments or blame. :D.
In my eyes you can do no wrong and do only good for humanity, especially my stomach and taste buds.😎

I will defend you from any slanderous comments or blame. :D.
In my eyes you can do no wrong and do only good for humanity, especially my stomach and taste buds.😎
Thank you Vince :D x

Love It Mark
How isi you manage on ! mini roll? I use to eat them as an elephoant eats bananas, by the ton.
I avoided all cakes for so long that my taste buds literally changed. I used to eat a whole packet of jam tarts or cherry bakewells in one sitting! Now I find cakes so sweet that I can't eat more than one.

I didn't solely blame you. It was shared with Bubbsie, so you only had 50% blame.:D

I didn't solely blame you. It was shared with Bubbsie, so you only had 50% blame.:D
F*** it I'll take all the blame for this suggestion, I know you can be partial to a bit of a naughty dessert on occasion, have you seen Tesco have a new Salted Caramel Profiterole Gateau? Only 18.4g carbs for a 70g slice!!! :D xx

F*** it I'll take all the blame for this suggestion, I know you can be partial to a bit of a naughty dessert on occasion, have you seen Tesco have a new Salted Caramel Profiterole Gateau? Only 18.4g carbs for a 70g slice!!! :D xx
There you go again K another titbit on the list lol

I know what I'm having next weekend then.:D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I may have to look at at that now

My Today's
B- Compressed Sawdust and some raspberries for a change with semi skimmed milk.
2 cups coffee when reached office black as usual
L - Factory lunch Hard boiled egg, chicken leg both in soy sauce, some "grass" no idea what it was.
D- 4 of the smallest beef sausages in the history of the world, 2 fried eggs, 5 tiny cherry toms which I fried AND 2 tbs baked beans
Water all day
Me done again

Attachments

• IMG_4024.jpg
    IMG_4024.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Seeing this nearly every day is really intriguing me! Haha x
Try eating it and see how intriquing it is. Forgot to photo it today .LOL😳
but I enjoyed my minute sausages actually very tasty.
Sausage, eggs and beans again lol In one of the most fascinating culinary cities in the World. lol
I am such a pleb.

Try eating it and see how intriquing it is. Forgot to photo it today .LOL😳
but I enjoyed my minute sausages actually very tasty.
Sausage, eggs and beans again lol In one of the most fascinating culinary cities in the World. lol
I am such a pleb.
OMG I never really here anyone using the word pleb anymore lol, does this 'grass' stuff taste anything similar to anything we have over here? If not you'll have to bring some back with you so I can try it! :D xx

F*** it I'll take all the blame for this suggestion,
:D

Was hoping to post a menu today but not to be. Gonna have to listen to PaulMcKenna again...had to have just one more hit, beetroot sarnie and that posh ham from M&S, and of course it's triggered me off.

B- Compressed Sawdust and some raspberries for a change with semi skimmed milk.
What is compressed sawdust? 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back