What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today
B - wholemeal toastie with a slice edam and a slice corned beef and a cup of coffee
9:30 - cup of coffee
D - wholemeal roll with a 2 egg omelette and a row of G&B's velvet edition dark mint
2 - cup of coffee
T - smoked basa, 2 yorkies, asparagus, mcvities digestive and a square lindt 90%
After t - cup of coffee
2 pints of water so far 🙂 x

My today's
B - Oatmeal and blueberries
2 Small cups black coffee when I got to the office
L- See pic, Stir fried peas with pods, tofu with some grass stuff no idea what it was, Stir fried Liver and Cauli, chillies nice and spicy, a thin pork loin chop in soy sauce coating.
Again must have been ok pre 4.5, post 5.0
D- tin of sardines in olive oil, oil drained, 4 cherry toms, segment cream cheese.
Took longer to open the tin of sardines than it took to eat them.
2 litres water all day .

I need to move to Beijing! 🙂

B: Can't remember. It was either toast or Protein Wheat biscuits.
L: 2 hot & spicy sausages fro Tesco hot counter
D: Pork stir fry
Pud: A naughty chocolate tart & cream

Ditto, you are brilliant. I know I shouldn't chuckle but your food posts here are works of poetic genius. Sorry but this one had me in stitches. It's not what you say it's the way you say it as an old Irish comic used to say. Wonderful.:D
Heh! :D I'm trying to be perfectly serious.

I've been good today after a fashion, I haven't had any of the trifle in the fridge or any of the various cakes family were chomping on going round M&S. I luvs M&S food. Fabulous. Oops, I tell a lie, great-niece left the end of a choux bun, she doesn't like the custard bit so I had that just because sister offered it to me. I think she could feel her bg rising so she offloaded onto me! We hates waste because we were brought up deprived. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

I'm going to be good this week, I've bought tons of fresh veg, cod, hollandaise sauce, tins salmon and tuna, eggs, Angus steak. I luvs Christmas vouchers. Struggling to drink again today. I thought diabetics liked to drink? 🙄

Yesterday was a slightly bad day.:

B: Fried egg on wholemeal toast, two bacon and a sausage.
L: Low Carb Seed Hovis sandwich with laughing cow, ham, chicken and lettuce with a bit of chutney. Wotsits, marmite cheese and an Atkins Chocolate Fudge bar (alright, but flipping expensive!)
D: Sausage and chips from the chippy. Spiked before bed, although the last I checked was 8.8 about three and a half hours after.

Today
B - wholemeal toastie with a slice edam and a slice corned beef and a cup of coffee
D - wholemeal roll with a 2 egg omelette and a row of G&B's velvet edition dark mint
2 - cup of coffee
T - smoked basa, 2 yorkies, asparagus, mcvities digestive and a square lindt 90%
After t - cup of coffee
2 pints of water so far 🙂 x
Love Yorksihires Kaylz/ Do you make your own or buy the ready mades like i do? A roast dinner or lunch without the yorkies doesn't bear thinkin about.:(.

Never known them served with fish though but hey why not! 🙂
Nothing beats a little experimentation lol .
I have seen some lovely Yorkshire folk eat them seperately with milk. That just doesn't appeal to me at all. Now one or two or possibly 3 filled with gravy and roast beef is a definite YES YES YES !!!!!:D

B: 2 slices of burgen toasted
L: Scotch egg (proper one, not a low carb one)
D: Fish & chips from chippy. Not my fault! The chicken didn't defrost in time! I'll ignore that 9.6.😳

Love Yorksihires Kaylz/ Do you make your own or buy the ready mades like i do? A roast dinner or lunch without the yorkies doesn't bear thinkin about.:(.
At the moment just getting the 12 pack from Tesco not bad at only 6.5g carb per yorkie 🙂 x

Friday: half term, yay!
B: whole pink grapefruit, large handful of Brazil nuts.
L: two pieces cheese on Burgen toast with tomato purée spread on the toast first, mature cheddar, cucumber slices. Small apple.
D: no dinner as was on a Virgin train first class and the choice was an egg sandwich or nachos so I gave the egg sandwich to my OH. They also had fruit but it was nasty looking dark red apples or green bananas so I had a bag of crisps and a pack of dry roasted peanuts plus a 9 bar I had packed in anticipation of this. Plus two glasses of wine to make sure I got my money's worth!

Yesterday:
Hotel breakfast: 2 fried eggs, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes, baked beans and a banana that was "too small to leave its mother" according to my OH.

Dinner (out at a Nepalese restaurant): poppadums, jack fruit curry, spinach.
I asked about the jack fruit and was told it wasn't sweet so thought I would try it. It had a very unusual texture for a fruit but seemed to absorb the delicious flavours of the sauce really well. It would have been rude to google it at the table but I did so afterwards and apparently it's quite carby at 19% but I had no noticeable spike at all so will be looking out for it again.

At the moment just getting the 12 pack from Tesco not bad at only 6.5g carb per yorkie 🙂 x
I used to make my own but they never turn out as well as bought ones so I don't bother any more since it would mean buying flour which would end up going to waste.

Good with bean casserole methinks

OK Ready for my todays?
B - Compressed sawdust (ALL-Bran) semi skimmed milk and blueberrie
L - 200 gr sirloin, steamed mushrooms and red onion, fried egg AND 2 tbs baked beans
D - Sichuan (Suan cai yu) spicy fish hotpot with lamb and vegetables, beef and pigs stomach. Very spicy lovely. Didn't eat many Veggies lol Chinese tea
See pics
Water all day
Done.

Attachments

• IMG_4021.jpg
    IMG_4021.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4022.jpg
    IMG_4022.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4023.jpg
    IMG_4023.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4020.jpg
    IMG_4020.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 6
Really bad night with upset stomach so up at 3.20-4.30am then up again at 9.40am :(
Water
B: 1 Hovis low carb white burnt toast
L: Scotch broth
Tea
1 Wholemeal toast
T: 3 Hawaiian pizza slices (very naughty I know but just what I fancied)
Water
Tea

Today
D - wholemeal roll with 3 rashers slightly overdone smoked streaky bacon 🙂oops: do not get engaged in conversation when cooking lol) and a 25g bar moser roth 85%
T - 3 sausages, 2 yorkies, tender stem broccoli, onion gravy, lotus biscuit and a square Lindt 90%
Currently - cup of coffee
3 pints of water so far x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back