What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow people are really going for this low carb thing aren,t they.

I had yesterday
2 crusty bread toast
3 cadburys fingers, oops.
Packet chicken soup and bread. The soup was foul ;-), no really way too salty, no chicken either :-(
2 grilled curry powder seasoned lamb chops, a mixed veg tarka dhal, mixed rice.(I made it all myself. I,ll give myself a gold star 🙂 *)
A glass of red wine

Last edited:
B: two slices Burgen toast, one with marmite, one peanut butter
L: graze box with spicy cashews, 9 bar
Snack: banana
D: rest of Monday's salad with quorn & mozzarella escalope. Gooseberry Irish Creamier yoghurt. Square of 70% dark chocolate

Tea
Coffee
B: Berries & greek yogurt, 2 bacon & 2 scambled eggs
L: Tuna, sweetcorn wholemeal roll, 1 plum, some raspberries & a Light & Free yogurt
T: Smoked cod fishcake, peas & about a dozen mixed veg chips. A couple of bits of cheese afterwards.
Tea & coffee during the day.

Wow, some interesting flavours there. Cayenne butter for breakfast. Phwew, with corned beef. Interesting.
And lotus biscuits - what are they and where could
B: two slices Burgen toast, one with marmite, one peanut butter
L: graze box with spicy cashews, 9 bar
Snack: banana
D: rest of Monday's salad with quorn & mozzarella escalope. Gooseberry Irish
Creamier
yoghurt. Square of 70% dark chocolate

If you threw a quart of Bailey's in with the desert, then you,d get a booseberry Irish creamier. I made that up myself ;-)

Today
2 crusty toast 2grilled bacon, slice black pudding, cherry tomato of my tomato plant
Turkish coffee.(An ex from the Balkans showed me how)

Linseed soup (lovely!), Crusty bread and cold butter,mmmm

Deluxe fish pie (so so) and 150g broccoli(cooked 5' in mwave, came out like floppy leather)

Wow, some interesting flavours there. Cayenne butter for breakfast. Phwew, with corned beef. Interesting.
And lotus biscuits - what are they and where could
They are a caramelised biscuit, rather tasty and if that is meant to read where could you get them lol, most of the supermarkets sell them :D x

Today
2 crusty toast 2grilled bacon, slice black pudding, cherry tomato of my tomato plant
Turkish coffee.(An ex from the Balkans showed me how)

Linseed soup (lovely!), Crusty bread and cold butter,mmmm

Deluxe fish pie (so so) and 150g broccoli(cooked 5' in mwave, came out like floppy leather)
Linseed soup? Is there anything else in it?

I thought this was a naughty eating day until today happened! 😱

Tuesday: Weight: 217.2 Tum 50
BG: 7.6 @ 6.19am
Pint Water with spoonful Normacol (fibre)
Breakfast:
Lg Can Tuna, 2 Scrambled Eggs, Tomato, Red Onion.
Pint Water with Aspirin and Meds
Bottle Water.
Lunch:
Rump Steak, Mushrooms, Tomato (baked in the oven - divine!)
Dinner:
2 Rashers Bacon, 2 Fried Eggs, half a Cabbage with butter on.
BG: 6.1 @ 4.15pm
Bottle Water.
BG: Forgot and then left it too late...
Supper:
Pile of Ryvitas with butter and grated Cheddar piled over with half a Cucumber with salt on.
Pint Water and a Levothyroxine.
~~~

May I ask, @Ditto, where do you get large tins of tuna from? The one's I see are all the same size (the sort that come in packs).

B: 1 slice toasted Burgen with butter
L: Cheese sarnie
D: Chicken & chorizo kebabs & coleslaw
Pud: 1 choc & peanut butter cup (last one left)

May I ask, @Ditto, where do you get large tins of tuna from? The one's I see are all the same size (the sort that come in packs).
Mark that's what I mean by a large can of Tuna as it's about 7oz if I remember rightly from Weight Watchers back in the early 1970s. You were allowed a large can at dinner (tea) but only a small 4oz can at lunch (dinner). :D I've just realised you don't really see the small cans anymore!

Mark that's what I mean by a large can of Tuna as it's about 7oz if I remember rightly from Weight Watchers back in the early 1970s. You were allowed a large can at dinner (tea) but only a small 4oz can at lunch (dinner). :D I've just realised you don't really see the small cans anymore!
You do but they work out more expensive.

Hi Vince 30 minutes Mushrooms and anything else. I use big firm mushrooms, (sometimes de-stalk them) small onion about the size of a ping pong ball. 400 grams of Mushrooms = 28calories O CARBS, always have a bowl of raw cherry tomatoes on the side. Peel the celery first, the "piano wires don't cook" I imagine I'm having a nice big plate of Pasta and Pasta Sauce but without the Calories and Carbs. Hope you still full of beans. Cheers clive55555
I have developed a sincere liking for steamed onions and mushrooms.
Really very nice Clive
Thanks for thr heads up

B: Fried egg on wholemeal toast with 2 bacon and one sausage
L: 4 Ryvita Rye cakes with Halo Pineapple Ring (rye cakes were absolutely pointless, I may as well have just eaten the cheese on a piece of cardboard!) Packet of Wotsits, Almond and Coconut Nature Valley bar, Tango Free.
D: Roast chicken breast with tiny sausage and stuffing ball, carrot, potato and swede mash, runner beans and gravy. Spiked from 5.1 before to 8.1 after so maybe not so much mash next time.
1 tea, 2 coffees, and a sugar free Werthers.

B - Oatmeal ad Blueberries AGAIN
L - See pic Boiled cabbage, stir fried Pork with peppers and bamboo, boiled egg in soy sauce, 2 tiny chicken legs
Pre 4.4 post 4.7 so again must have been alright.
D - Tin of Tuna, 4 cherry toms, 1 hard boiled egg, segment of cream cheese.

Attachments

• IMG_3990.jpg
    IMG_3990.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
You do but they work out more expensive.
Just like the small tins of baked beans are more expensive that the big tins.😱

B: protein weetabix, low sugar and salt muesli, ground flaxseed and soya milk

L: Graze box, Aldi dark chocolate and peanut butter bar

Snack: two plums, raisin box before cycle ride home

D: home made cauliflower and cheddar soup with a slice of low carb bread. Mashed small banana with peanut butter stirred into full fat Greek yoghurt. Square of dark chocolate.

B - 1 slice wholemeal toast with slice of turkey, mushrooms and a fried egg

L - corned beef and onion toastie with side salad and a latte

D- chicken dinner, small dumpling and 1 tablespoon mash, cabbage, carrots and peas, gravy

Snacks - 2 Lotus biscotti biscuits

Today
B - wholemeal toastie with a slice of and a slice of corned beef and a cup of coffee
9:30 - cup of coffee
D - wholemeal roll with a 2 egg spring onion and parmesan omelette and a lotus
2 - cup of coffee
T - 3 sausages, 2 yorkies, tender stem broccoli, onion gravy, lotus and a square Lindt 90%
After t - cup of coffee
2 pints water so far x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back