What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today
B - 2 slices wholemeal toast, 1 slice Edam, cayenne infused butter and a cup of coffee
9:30 - cup of coffee
D - wholemeal bacon and brown sauce sandwich and a 25g bar moser roth 85%
2 mugs of water
T - 3 sausages, 2 yorkies, tender stem broccoli, onion gravy, lotus and a square Lindt 90% with a mug of water
After t - cup of coffee x
I like the sound of cayenne infused butter, do you make it yourself?

I like the sound of cayenne infused butter, do you make it yourself?
Yes sure do, it's its just butter mixed with cayenne pepper not really exciting but adds a nice kick to breakfast 🙂 x

B: Bacon butty
L: Tuna salad
Snack: Aussie Bodies dark choc & cranberry protein bar
D: Roast chicken with home made stuffing, beans, peas, carrots & mashed squash with gravy
Pud: Creme brulee tart. Not too bad at 30g carb.🙂

Re-started pseudo Atkins. Feel better already. 🙂 Pseudo because I kind of do my own thing and don't follow the rules, that's why I don't lose weight. My portions are too large and I don't weigh foods. I need a decent scale and then will start doing this. A lot of food today...still hungry going to bed. 😱

Sunday: Weight: 216.8 Tum 49 1/2
BG: 7.2 @ 7.38am
Pint Water with spoonful Normacol (fibre)
Breakfast:
Lg Can Tuna, 8 Button Mushrooms, Medium Tomato, Half a Large Red Onion.
Pint Water with Aspirin and Meds
BG: Forgot!
Bottle Water.
Lunch:
Pkt Chicken Slices (a lot, entire packet), Salad with more Onion and Tomato, Mayo.
Snack: Round Box Kraft Cheese Triangles. The whole box! Not sure if allowed these but we're allowed cream cheese so this is cream cheese right?
Dinner:
Lg Can Tuna, Salad possibly more onion and tomato!
Bottle Water.
Supper: 3 rashers Bacon and 2 Fried Eggs.
BG: 7.2 @ 11.40pm
Pint Water and a Levothyroxine.
~~~

Today's Yesterday's for Tomorrow
B- 50gm oatmeal, 50gm blueberry, skimmed milk
Coffee black no milk or sugar when I got to office
l- Chinese free lunch box
Very small portions
Boiled cabbage (I think), Stir fried pork with some kind of green grass and chillie (was nice actually), Hard boiled egg, about 50 gm fatty pork which was delicious.
No rice which constantly amuses my colleaques.
D- I had my packed "lunch" in the office before I left so as not to eat to late.
2 small hard boiled eggs, 4 cherry toms, 1 segment cream cheese similar to Dairlylea, 1 tin Tuna in water.
Water all day
That''s my lot.

Brunch: veggie hot dogs in Warburton's gluten free bread. Did not enjoy it at all! Glad to see the back of that loaf and go back to the Burgen.

Dinner: Thai curry made using a sauce in a jar from Lidl with baby purple, white & orange carrots, baby sweetcorn, green and yellow peppers, red onion, lots of mushrooms, quorn pieces and roasted cashews. Accompanied by cauliflower rice. Sadly the sauce wasn't up to the job and since i made enough for two meals I will be stirring in some cayenne pepper to the second instalment! Followed by strawberries and kiwi berries: first time I've seen these: they look like dark green bald gooseberries but taste like very ripe kiwi fruit.
Three dark Lindors.

Today
B - 2 slices wholemeal toast, 1 slice edam, cayenne butter and a cup of coffee
D - wholemeal roll with egg mayo and spring onion and a lotus
2 - cup of coffee
T - parmesan chicken, 2 yorkies, tender stem broccoli, digestive biscuit and 1 square Lindt 90%
After t - cup of coffee x

Everything dished up to me. Also salmon and spring onion fish cake with kale crumb when I was out for tea, not confessing to the mini pud of apple pie and custard shhh.

B: 2 Protein Weetabix with nuts & seeds mix & full fat milk
L: Tuna salad
D: Spag bol with courgetti spaghetti. Apparently, Spiralizers are so last year now.🙄
Pud: 2 choc & peanut butter cups (now with added cacoa nibs)

Re-started pseudo Atkins. Feel better already. 🙂 Pseudo because I kind of do my own thing and don't follow the rules, that's why I don't lose weight. My portions are too large and I don't weigh foods. I need a decent scale and then will start doing this. A lot of food today...still hungry going to bed. 😱
Good luck 🙂🙂🙂🙂

B: Bacon roll from Greggs
L: Low carb seed bread sandwich with cheese, corned beef, chicken, lettuce, and a smidge of pickle. Packet of bacon flavour fries. Packet of newly discovered salted caramel coconut chips from Holland and Barrett. Really nice and really high in saturated fats too!! Only having those every so often. Can of Dr. Pepper Zero.
D: Chicken breast with parmesan, a couple of cherry tomatoes and touch of bacon. Cauliflower cheese and three potato croquettes from M&S.
Snack: Salted caramel nature valley bar.

Todays/Yesterday
B - Oatmeal and blueberries
Black coffee when arrived office
L- Intesting , Free Chinese factory lunch again
Stir fried celery and some "grass stuff", some tofu in a soy sauce (nice), stir fried pork and a type of green beans with a lot of green chillie and 2 "bits" of duck on the bone in a soy sauce. All small portions. meiyou mei fan (no rice).
D-1 boiled egg, tin of sardines in Olive Oil oil drained, 4 Cherry Toms and i segment Dairylea type cheese.

B: Lizi's high protein Granola and ground flaxseeds with soya milk
L: Graze box, Nature Valley almond and coconut protein bar, 3 pieces cheddar
Snack: apple, raisin box
D: large salad: Romaine, celery, grated carrot, raw beetroot, peppers, basil, ginger, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, olive oil, lemon juice, pine kernels, Parmesan, Edam. Quite a cheesey day. Square of 70% dark chocolate.

Tea
B: Berries & greek yogurt, M&S seeded bloomer slice toasted with NAS jam.
L: Tuna & sweetcorn wholemeal roll, strawberries & a light & free yogurt.
T: Mediterranean chicken one pot with a couple of slices of rye bread & butter.
Tea & coffee throughout the day

Never stopped eating all day! Agh. 🙂 At least I'll never suffer from Kwashiorkor (I just finished Make Room! Make Room!) 😱

Monday: Weight: 215.8 Tum 49
BG: 6.3 @ 7.44am
Pint Water with spoonful Normacol (fibre)
Breakfast:
Lg Can Tuna, 8 Button Mushrooms, Tomato, Red Onion, Mayo.
Pint Water with Aspirin and Meds
BG: 7.6 @ 11.53am
Snack: Pkt Turkey Slices (going round Tesco, felt peckish).
Bottle Water.
Lunch:
3 Pieces Cold Chicken with Salad and Coleslaw.
Snack: Carton Eden Vale Cottage Cheese.
Dinner:
Punnet of Strawberries and half a carton Single Cream.
Bottle Water.
BG: 7.8 @ 9.47pm
Supper!!!
Ryvitas and Boursin Roulade cheese (my brother bought these items, how could I resist?)
Pint Water and a Levothyroxine.
~~~

Tea
Coffee
B: Berries & greek yogurt, 2 bacon & 2 scambled eggs
L: Tuna, sweetcorn wholemeal roll, 1 plum, some raspberries & a Light & Free yogurt
T: Smoked cod fishcake, peas & about a dozen mixed veg chips. A couple of bits of cheese afterwards.
Tea & coffee during the day.

B. 2 slices of wholemeal bread and peanut butter and a large coffee.
L. 5 Ryvita’s 2 had some cheese on, an apple and a Coke Zero.
D. Sweet chilli beef and two spoonfuls of egg fried rice, was 😱 but sooo nice, a Yakult and another Coke Zero.
Water throughout the day. Plus some unplanned but necessary snacks through the day too 😱

B: Mackerel in tomato sauce on low carb muffin
L: Ham sandwich & 'Banana Waffle' flavoured protein bar
D: Pork loin in blue cheese sauce with kale & chard
Pud: 1 choc & peanut butter cup
Also had a Blueberry Aussie Bodies protein bar before bed. Was hungry after watching 'Bake Off'.:D

B: 1 fried egg on wholemeal toast, 2 slices of bacon
L: Coleslaw with a tin of tuna and some grated cheese. Packet of Wotsits, can of Tango Free

I was doing well until tea, which was a standard buffet type thing as I was out at a meeting. So I had pastry, and it pushed my BG level up to 9.7 before bed. That's the first thing that's really spiked me. Which is sad because I love pastry.

My Todays soon to be yesterdays
B - Usual Oatmeal and Blueberries
2 cups black coffee
L - Free Factory lunch, see pic, the big brown thing is fish, well actually fish flavoured bones, the rest Seaweed, Stir fried pork with peppers and ginger and peas in their pods (pods get eaten). Where ths fish is the rice is usually for everyone else.
Must have been ok Pre readings 4.3, post 4.9
D - 200 gram sirloin steak, a few steamed mushrooms, steamed red onion (which I am beginnging to really enjoy), and 2 spoons baked beans.
Water all day over 1 litre.

Attachments

• IMG_3987.jpg
    IMG_3987.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 7
Today
B - wholemeal toastie with cayenne butter, 1 slice edam & 1 slice corned beef and a cup of coffee
D - wholemeal roll with a 2 egg cayenne pepper and spring onion omelette and a lotus biscuit
2 - Cup of coffee
T - mince, charlotte potatoes, tender stem broccoli, lotus biscuit and a square Lindt 90%
Currently - cup of coffee
Also 2 pints of water so far x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back