What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday
B - wholemeal edam toastie and a cup of coffee
9:20 - cup of coffee
D - wholemeal roll with egg mayo and spring onion 😛 and a lotus
2ish - cup of coffee
T - 3 sausages, 2 yorkies, tender stem broccoli, onion gravy, lotus and a square lindt 90%
After t - cup of coffee
3 pints water throughout the day x

Oo, I'll play too!

B: Egg on wholemeal toast and two rashers of back bacon
L: Hovis Low Carb Seed bread sandwich with laughing cow, a slice of corned beef and a sliver of chutney. 4 cherry tomatoes and a packet of Wotsits.
D: Grilled pineapple, topped with beefburger, bacon (both grilled), cheese, lettuce and sliced gherkin.
2 cups of tea, 2 coffee
1 Nature Valley Almond and Coconut Protein bar.

B: two slices toasted Warburton's gluten free bread (high happens to be low carb), one with peanut butter and the other a very thin scrape of Nutella
Mid morning after a meeting on another site and before cycling up a very big hill: small banana
L: Graze box: the sea salt & vinegar one; Aldi peanut and dark chocolate bar
Afternoon: two plums

D: pasta bake I made yesterday and warmed up, made with low carb proto-pasta, onions, peppers, mushrooms and Coop creamy tomato pasta bake sauce (9.5g carbs in 1/4 jar), topped with mature cheddar and accompanied by broccoli. Last of the raspberry low carb cheesecake :-(

I've gone off the rails but will post anyways, tell the truth and shame the devil. On the SlimFast tomorrow if I can...another really bad day today. Gained weight and expanded, totally self inflicted.

Thursday: Weight: 217.0 Tum <50
BG: 6.9@ 7.07am
Pint Water with spoonful Normacol (fibre)
Breakfast:
Crusty white bread slathered in butter, 1/2 jar beetroot, 1/2 jar peanut butter, Scotch Egg.
Pint Water with Aspirin and Meds
BG: 7.6@ 10.52am
Lunch:
Club Biscuits (Mint), 1/2 Twix, 1/2 Bounty, Crusty white bread slathered in butter thickly spread with Strawberry Jam (why? I'm not even mithered for chocolate!)
No water because I can't drink when I'm inhaling simple rubbish carbs.
Dinner:
Steak&Kidney Pudding, Chips, Mushy Peas, Gravy, 1 slice bread and butter, and I finished off Mum's too! 😱
Bit of water.
BG: No way am I gonna measure!
Forgot my Pint of Water and Levothyroxine.
~~~

Wednesday: Weight: 217.4 Tum 50
BG: 7.0 @ 6.15am
Breakfast:
Mug Tea with Whole Milk (yuck) with Peanut Butter Sarnies and a Fried Egg.
BG: 6.5 @ 11.11am
Lunch:
4 Large. Minted Lamb Chops.
Dinner:
Pulled Pork Roll (like Sausage Roll but Pork), 1/2 Jar Beetroot, Crusty Bread with Lurpak and Meat Paste, a bit of Jelly with Raspberries in it. 😱
BG: 8.7 @ 12.04 pm
Pint of Water and a Levothyroxine.
~~~

Tuesday: Weight: 215.2 Tum 49
BG: 6.5 @ 4.35am
Breakfast:
4 Paste Toasts, 1 Fried Egg.
BG: 5.8 @ 1.09pm
Lunch:
Steak&Kidney Pudding, Chips, Mushy Peas, Gravy, 3 slices bread and butter.
Dinner:
Lg Can Tomato Soup, Peanut Butter Sarnies.
BG: 9.5 @ 12.25am
Pint of Water and Levothyroxine.
~~~

I've gone off the rails but will post anyways, tell the truth and shame the devil. On the SlimFast tomorrow if I can...another really bad day today. Gained weight and expanded, totally self inflicted.

Breakfast:
Crusty white bread slathered in butter, 1/2 jar beetroot, 1/2 jar peanut butter, Scotch Egg.
Lunch:
Club Biscuits (Mint), 1/2 Twix, 1/2 Bounty, Crusty white bread slathered in butter thickly spread with Strawberry Jam (why? I'm not even mithered for chocolate!)
Dinner:
Steak&Kidney Pudding, Chips, Mushy Peas, Gravy, 1 slice bread and butter, and I finished off Mum's too! 😱
Bit of water.
~~~

Breakfast:
Lunch:
Dinner:
Pulled Pork Roll (like Sausage Roll but Pork), 1/2 Jar Beetroot, Crusty Bread with Lurpak and Meat Paste, a bit of Jelly with Raspberries in it. 😱
~~~

Breakfast:
Lunch:
Dinner:
~~~
Beetroot & peanut butter together?😱 You have interesting combinations.:confused:

B: Scrambled egg on toast.
L: A few peanuts & a chocolate protein bar (was just like a milky way).
D: Breaded fish, peas & oven chips
Pud: Sicilian lemon tartlet
Although I was being naughty, I still checked the carbs. The fish was only 22g carb, which surprised me. Pud was 30g carb.

Where were these from? Sounds right up my street! Lol x
Home Bargains. We don't have one locally, so I stock up when I go over my Bruv's on a Thursday. This particular one is a USN Low Sugar Protein Bar. Might look on eBay to see if I can get a job lot.

Breakfast:
Lunch:
Dinner:
Bit of water.
~~~

Breakfast:
Lunch:
Dinner:
~~~

Breakfast:
Lunch:
Dinner:
~~~
You're very brave still recording it all let alone posting it. I have been a binger so I appreciate your position. Bet there are others reading your posts who do the same but aren't brave enough to post. Have you spoken to anyone about your binging? You might be able to get some support in managing it.

B: Ground flaxseeds soaked in soya milk, Lizi's high protein granola, Sainsbury's low sugar and salt Swiss style muesli.

Snack: Thai flavoured pea snacks

L: graze box with roasted butter beans and wild rice sticks, Nature Valley coconut & almond bar, pack of toasted seeds, three pieces mature cheddar

Snack: tiny apple, small banana before cycle home

D: Chinese takeaway: salt & pepper mushrooms, stir fried mange tout, pinot Grigio, chocolate eclair
Half a bar of Venchi orange filled dark chocolate - yum.

Gonna try Clives steamed onions and mushrooms tonight with a sirloin, got them in the steamer now and the onion smells delicious.

B: Sausage and bacon roll (white roll, in a rush)
L: Low Carb seeded bread sandwich with laughing cow, corned beef and marmite, peanuts, and strawberries.
D: Salad, lettuce, tomato, chedder and feta, grated carrot, pickles, grilled bacon and homemade croutons.
Chocolate eclair for dessert.

My today's meals today because it will be my tomorrow soon 🙄
B - 2 rashers bacon, 2 fried eggs, 2 tbs baked beans
L - 100gm Smoked salmon, 4 cherry tomatoes, 2 boiled eggs, 30gm cheddar cheese
D - 200gm sirloin steak fat off and used for pan, 6 midsized steamed mushrooms, 1 midsized steamed onion (delicious) and........2 tbs baked beans 🙂
Thanks to Clive for introducing me to steamed onions.
Just update
Just taken my post meal test
The lowest yet.
Taken 3 tests today
Post Breakfast 5.0
Pre dinner 4.6
Post dinner 4.2

Last edited:
You're very brave still recording it all let alone posting it. I have been a binger so I appreciate your position. Bet there are others reading your posts who do the same but aren't brave enough to post. Have you spoken to anyone about your binging? You might be able to get some support in managing it.
I was on that course with a view to bariatric after two years, but you start off with lectures and stuff. I was supposed to be eating 'normal' but how I'm supposed to do this when I'm a food addict I just don't know. I've never done 'normal' not even as a child. We didn't do the 3 meals a day thing. It's a quandary.

I had to give up the course because it was too many hours a week away from Mum. There was physio and everything. Really good. 🙂

Friday: Weight: 216.6 Tum 49 1/2
BG: 6.6 @ 8.33am
Breakfast:
Mug Coffee made with milk and a sweetener, 2 Fried Egg Sarnies.
BG: Forgot! Should have taken it before I went to sons...
Lunch:
Large Steak, Caramelised Onions, Tomato, Ear of Corn with Anchor Butter, Mayo.
Dinner:
2 Fried Egg Sarnies (very late, too late really).
Bit of water.
BG: 8.6 @ 12.17am
Mug Hot Water (for indigestion) and Levothyroxine.
~~~

Last edited:
Brunch: two placed eggs and a quorn sausage Pattie on a toasted Lidl high protein roll

Early Dinner (out): Tempura veg, red pumpkin curry, couple of glasses of rose, shared a plate of fresh fruit with OH.

Battling high levels all evening, I think my infusion set had gone bad :-(

An unbelievably disastrous day. :( Upshot is I'm back on Atkins today. I dunno why I ever go off it, bit of a numpty here. 🙂

Saturday: Weight: 218.2 Tum 50
BG: 6.6 @ 5.45am
Breakfast:
Fruity SlimFast Porridge but made with whole milk not skimmed.
BG: 10.3 @ 12.31pm (Really freaked me out, wonder if it was the porridge?)
Lunch:
Strawberry Tesco (SlimFast type) Shake.
BG: 6.9 @ 3.32pm
BG: 6.0 @ 6.52pm
Dinner:
Ready Meal Chicken Curry Rice Chips Curry, 4 small Wholemeal Slices Bread with Lurpak then started pigging out, went all depressed, fed-up of the food fight it's exhausting...Club Biscuits, Chocolate finger biscuits, a Ginger biscuit, 3 Fruit Corners etc. I really get on my own last nerve, I don't even have a sweet tooth, I make myself eat it!
BG: Nope...
Pint Water and a Levothyroxine.
~~~

My Today's Consumption.
Thought I would try
B- Steamed Chinese Rice Flour Dumpling (bao zi), Blueberries. Disaster, levels raised from 4.2 to 7.1 post.
L- 2 Rashers Bacon, 2 Fried Eggs, 2 tbs Baked Beans. Post Level 4.2
D- Chinese meals consisting of 1/2 Roast Chicken with spices, Thinly Sliced Pork and Cucumber spicy Sichuan Sauce, Black Fungus in Spicy Vinegar, Stewed Chinese Flowering Cabbage.
Post meal reading 5.0
Water with sliced lemon in all day.
My average for today therefore, thanks to the delicious, yummy bao zi, was 7
Highest it has ever been so I guess they are off the list.:(
I used to sit and eat 6 at 1sitting with honey lol 🙄.
In hindsight, no wonder I was 105 kgs in July, now this morning 91.8.

B: Mackerel in tomato sauce on a low carb muffin.
L: Snacked on nuts.
D: Chicken kebab with garlic mayo (no pitta) from kebab shop.
Pud: A Strawberry Cheescecake Protein bar,

Today
B - 2 slices wholemeal toast, 1 slice Edam, cayenne infused butter and a cup of coffee
9:30 - cup of coffee
D - wholemeal bacon and brown sauce sandwich and a 25g bar moser roth 85%
2 mugs of water
T - 3 sausages, 2 yorkies, tender stem broccoli, onion gravy, lotus and a square Lindt 90% with a mug of water
After t - cup of coffee x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back