What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today;

B/ 2 Heck sausages, fried egg and some mushrooms, tea

L/ latte and a lemon muffin (was in town and fancied one instead of lunch)

Snack/ slice of Gorgonzola cheese

D/ small portion of tagliatelle with home made marinaded slices of rib eye steak, seasoned and done in cream topped with caramelised red onion and red peppers and fried mushrooms.

Might have a fun size flake with my cuppa later :D
Forgive my ignorance Amigo but what are Heck sausages please?
Your dinner sound yummy.

Naughty day yesterday :(

Tea
B: Ham omelette
L: Cheese spread & tomato butty on Tesco pumpkin & sunflower seed bread, strawberries & blueberries, mullerlight Greek yogurt.
T: Naughty bit - Indian takeaway to celebrate cos DD got a new job AND a Hoegaarden beer - I never drink beer o_O
Tea throughout the day.

B: Greek yoghurt, blackberries, nuts, seeds & cinnamon.
L: Matterson's pork sausage & 2 tiny pumpkin spiced choc brownies (from Co-op)
D: Marinated chicken breast & med veg.
Pud: Banana waffle protein bar.

Jackie I luvs the Chuckle Bros! From me to you... 🙂

Scousebird it was a one off, don't beat yourself up about it. You're allowed a treat it's when you go to heck in a handcart like me that you have to worry... 🙂

This is good, would luv to be this organised....
https://www.buzzfeed.com/delaneyratzky/low-carb-meal-prep-your-day

201017 Yesterday: 214.6 pounds - tum <<<50 Weight being stupid again, no way I lost all those pounds over night, body playing silly buggers, water etc. Not 100% at the minute.
BG: 8.0 @ 6.21am
Bottle water & tsp Normacol
Breakfast:
2 Eggs scrambled with butter, 4oz Cheese melted over.
Pt Water with Aspirin and meds
BG: 7.4 @ 11.35am
Lunch:
2 Slices Corned Beef and pkt Mushrooms.
Bottle Water
Snack: Carton Eden Vale Cottage Cheese (Has to be Eden Vale...I'm hooked!)
Dinner:
2 marinaded Chicken Breasts (posh from M&S, yucky), Can Garden Peas with mayo (I know!)
Glug of Water and a Levothyroxine (having trouble drinking all my water lately)
(Disaster then struck when I went to clear Mum's plate and she'd left one soggy buttery toast and most of a fried egg...it was down my gullet before I could even think...quite upset.). :(

BG: 7.7 @ 10.25pm

Naughty day yesterday :(

Tea
B: Ham omelette
L: Cheese spread & tomato butty on Tesco pumpkin & sunflower seed bread, strawberries & blueberries, mullerlight Greek yogurt.
T: Naughty bit - Indian takeaway to celebrate cos DD got a new job AND a Hoegaarden beer - I never drink beer o_O
Tea throughout the day.
Naughty but Nice😉

Jackie I luvs the Chuckle Bros! From me to you... 🙂

Scousebird it was a one off, don't beat yourself up about it. You're allowed a treat it's when you go to heck in a handcart like me that you have to worry... 🙂

This is good, would luv to be this organised....
https://www.buzzfeed.com/delaneyratzky/low-carb-meal-prep-your-day

201017 Yesterday: 214.6 pounds - tum <<<50 Weight being stupid again, no way I lost all those pounds over night, body playing silly buggers, water etc. Not 100% at the minute.
BG: 8.0 @ 6.21am
Bottle water & tsp Normacol
Breakfast:
2 Eggs scrambled with butter, 4oz Cheese melted over.
Pt Water with Aspirin and meds
BG: 7.4 @ 11.35am
Lunch:
2 Slices Corned Beef and pkt Mushrooms.
Bottle Water
Snack: Carton Eden Vale Cottage Cheese (Has to be Eden Vale...I'm hooked!)
Dinner:
2 marinaded Chicken Breasts (posh from M&S, yucky), Can Garden Peas with mayo (I know!)
Glug of Water and a Levothyroxine (having trouble drinking all my water lately)
(Disaster then struck when I went to clear Mum's plate and she'd left one soggy buttery toast and most of a fried egg...it was down my gullet before I could even think...quite upset.). :(

BG: 7.7 @ 10.25pm
Ditto, your posts cheer me up no end on a daily basis. I will say it again Wonderful!

My Today’s
B – “a la Ditto”, blueberries, Semi-skimmed milk.
4 cups of freshly ground coffee. Took the day off lazy day..
L – 200gr smoked salmon, 4 vine tomatoes, 2 hard boiled free range eggs, 30 gr Cheddar cheese
D - 200gr chicken stir fried in Actifry with fried onions, 5 steamed mushrooms.
Water throughout the day and evening.

Done

B: Greggs Bacon Roll
L: Wholemeal LC sandwich with Laughing Cow, wafer thin chicken, marmite, some cherry tomatoes, a packet of salt and black pepper Kettle Bites, 3 gherkins and a pot of Chocolate Angel Delight.
D: More bacon, 2 poached eggs, and 3 M&S 97% Pork Sausages. They don't taste as nice as Tesco Finest.
Snack: Packet of Salted Chocolate coconut curls from Holland and Barrett.

B: Greggs Bacon Roll
L: Wholemeal LC sandwich with Laughing Cow, wafer thin chicken, marmite, some cherry tomatoes, a packet of salt and black pepper Kettle Bites, 3 gherkins and a pot of Chocolate Angel Delight.
D: More bacon, 2 poached eggs, and 3 M&S 97% Pork Sausages. They don't taste as nice as Tesco Finest.
Snack: Packet of Salted Chocolate coconut curls from Holland and Barrett.
Love yur diet Becks:D

Love yur diet Becks:D
:D

I'm making the most of it until I start my course with the dietitians and they make me stop eating bacon!

No one will stop me eating bacon. NO ONE!:D

B: mashed banana & flax porridge

Before swim: raisin box
After swim: Nature Valley salted caramel bar. I love these!

Snack: 3 pieces of cheese, very ripe & juicy little conference pear.

D: Quorn meatballs in a sauce made from onion, mushroom, garlic, green pepper, passata and spices;broccoli, roast carrots. Strawberries & cream.

Today
B - 2 slices Burgen toast, 1 with butter and the other with a slice of edam, cup of coffee
9:30 - cup of coffee
D - wholemeal roll with egg mayo and a lotus
2 - cup of coffee
T - pork loin steak, charlotte potatoes, roasted asparagus, onion gravy, lotus, 1square Lindt 90%
After t - cup of coffee
2 pints water throughout the day
x

Today
Brunch - 2 fried eggs, 2 rashers bacon, 1 slice of toast
Dinner - chicken pie, broccoli and carrots
Supper - Ritz biscuits and cheese and 2 glasses of white wine

Today:

B- croissant
S- Pom bears (I’m obsessed)
L- sausage, fried egg and caramelised onion sandwich

Swim

D- pasta bolognese, aero mousse & funsize bag malteasers

Missing my 5 a day today - maybe tomorrow!!

Today:

B- croissant
S- Pom bears (I’m obsessed)
L- sausage, fried egg and caramelised onion sandwich

Swim

D- pasta bolognese, aero mousse & funsize bag malteasers

Missing my 5 a day today - maybe tomorrow!!

Seeing as you've been so sick, just eat what you fancy. Pregnancy sickness is awful, I was sick every day with my 2nd, it ceased the day I gave birth to her, hopefully you will feel better soon.

No one will stop me eating bacon. NO ONE!:D
Second that
THat would be a step to far.
And that goes for Sausages, Steak, Eggs.
Not eating cakes and pies is bad enough
HANDS OFF MY BACON!!!!!!!!.😡

Seeing as you've been so sick, just eat what you fancy. Pregnancy sickness is awful, I was sick every day with my 2nd, it ceased the day I gave birth to her, hopefully you will feel better soon.

I’m still praying it’ll stop soon but the longer it goes on the less I’m convinced! Mornings have become a game of when not if now haha.

Sounds like you went through hell. The little darlings are definitely sent to try us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back