What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B: Wholemeal roll with bacon
L: Low carb wholemeal sandwich, laughing cow, ham, and marmite. Little cheese block, 3 gherkins, and Salted Caramel Coconut Pecks. A nice half hour walk!
D: M&S individual roast chicken pie, mixed veg and gravy. Pastry on the pie was amazing, went from 7.0 before dinner to 6.7 afterwards. I say a successful experiment.

Erm I ate a lot yesterday...

B- croissant
S- Pom bears (they help with nausea weirdly)
L- jkt potato with cheese and beans
S- huge Cornish pasty (I’m a pig)
S- fudge - so yummy
D- salmon with noodles & salad, profiteroles

Amazingly didn’t go over 8 yesterday except on waking so maybe I should eat stupid amounts of food more often!

My Today’s
B – “a la Ditto” ensemble.
L – Lunch, Stir fried cabbage and cucumber I think and I actually have absolutely no idea what the rest was. Didn’t post test didn’t see the point and the strips are costing me the equivalent of £1.60 each here. I know one thing after I had eaten it I was starving .
D - 5 Skinny beef sausages, 2 fried eggs AND 2 tbs baked beans Plus a very small teaspoon of HP sauce Brown.
I am stressed, comfort food - the baked beans.
Late dinner didn't get back until after 8pm here.Hate that
*&$$!* awful day today GIVE ME STRENGTH😱

Today
B - 40g jumbo oats, 195ml almond milk, cocoa powder and a coffee
9:30 - coffee
D - wholemeal roll with egg mayo and a lotus (yes I am quite obsessed with eggs at the moment but hey they are cheap, cheerful and delicious 🙂)
2 - coffee
T - smoked basa, roast potatoes, buttered asparagus and a square Lindt 90%
After t - coffee
2 pints water throughout the day x
WOT!!!!! no sausages K?

B: Wholemeal roll with bacon
L: Low carb wholemeal sandwich, laughing cow, ham, and marmite. Little cheese block, 3 gherkins, and Salted Caramel Coconut Pecks. A nice half hour walk!
D: M&S individual roast chicken pie, mixed veg and gravy. Pastry on the pie was amazing, went from 7.0 before dinner to 6.7 afterwards. I say a successful experiment.
I so need to know what a laughing cow is, i hope its not a laughing cow i mean do cows laugh? Well at least no carbs in it, do you tell it a joke first.

Possibly even 3rd. Arghhhh I really want a sugar ring donut now! I hate having this, but on the upside I've dropped 3 dress sizes 🙂
Just keep reminding yourself about the drop in dress sizes Lucy ~ hopefully that will do the trick .......or drink a large tumbler of water to get you past the craving stage:D

I so need to know what a laughing cow is, i hope its not a laughing cow i mean do cows laugh? Well at least no carbs in it, do you tell it a joke first.
Is this a serious question? lol x

Hahaha.

Yep, it's a soft cheese triangle. Kind of like Dairylea, but nicer 🙂

Today
B - 40g jumbo oats, 195ml almond milk, cocoa powder, coffee
9:30 - coffee
D - wholemeal roll with a slice of edam and a boiled egg, pink panther vanilla wafer and a square Lindt 90%
2 - coffee
T - pork loin steak, charlotte potatoes, roasted asparagus, onion gravy, lotus and a square Lindt 90%
After t - coffee
2 pints water throughout the day 🙂 x

Today

B- cereal (naughty but nice and I threw it up anyway so didn’t spike me haha)
S- Pom bears
L- sausage, mash & onion gravy
S- salted caramel ice cream at the beach
D- currently debating between cottage pie and just picking at bits with various dips. There will be fudge at the end though!

Have been massively active today and as last day of holiday I figure bad food is allowed 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back