What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Today’s
B – “a la Ditto” ensemble.
L – Lunch, Terrific Chinese buffet at the Windsor 5* hotel in Kunshan. No idea what the carbs were, I didn’t really care. Fabulous Sashimi and chicken and beef and, and, and. Loads of cakes ice cream and juices which I avoided yet again
Didn’t test of course (pic included).
Finished lunch at around 13.00 tested when got home at 17.30 . Reading was 5.0 so I guess it must have been ok.
D - 2 free range egg omelete and smoked salmon.

IMG_4117.jpg IMG_4118.jpg IMG_4119.jpg IMG_4120.jpg IMG_4121.jpg Todays report completed.

I'm trying to remember what I ate yesterday!😱
B: Bacon & cheese 3 egg omelette.
L: Nothing. Wasn't hungry.
D: Sausage & bacon sarnie.
Wasn't really hungry all day. Today I have been starving, so went to KFC & got a Double Down.🙂

Today
B - 40g jumbo oats, 195ml almond milk, cocoa powder, coffee
9:30 - coffee
D - wholemeal roll with a boiled egg and a slice edam, pink panther vanilla wafer and a square Lindt 90%
2 - coffee
T - smoked basa, charlotte potatoes, buttered asparagus and tonight I went all out and had greek yoghurt and raspberries for pud! :D 😛
After t - coffee
2 pints water throughout the day x

Today
B - 40g jumbo oats, 195ml almond milk, cocoa powder, coffee
9:30 - coffee
D - wholemeal roll with a boiled egg and a slice edam, pink panther vanilla wafer and a square Lindt 90%
2 - coffee
T - smoked basa, charlotte potatoes, buttered asparagus and tonight I went all out and had greek yoghurt and raspberries for pud! :D 😛
After t - coffee
2 pints water throughout the day x
Oh how exciting, hope your numbers were ok and it can be a regular dish. :D

Oh how exciting, hope your numbers were ok and it can be a regular dish. :D
They were blooming fantastic actually! Haha 5.7 before, 6.6 2 hours after and 5.3 before bed! Raspberries and yoghurt are certainly on the menu for pud! :D x

Tea
B: 2 toast with butter - Tesco pumpkin & sunflower seed bread
L: KFC - I had a double down - it was delicious if a bit messy :D, small fries & a latte
T: Tesco Chinese takeaway in a box, 2 G&T's (slimline T of course), 2 glasses of red.
Sparkling water during the day

They were blooming fantastic actually! Haha 5.7 before, 6.6 2 hours after and 5.3 before bed! Raspberries and yoghurt are certainly on the menu for pud! :D x
Hurrah Hurrah Hurrah! :D:D:D
I know how much courage it took to eat different food so huge well done to you! I expect it was delicious as well

Hurrah Hurrah Hurrah! :D:D:D
I know how much courage it took to eat different food so huge well done to you! I expect it was delicious as well
It was! You actually have no idea how good it was for something so 'plain' haha, so I'm buying more raspberries tomorrow and having them again as Bruce finished them last night! :( lol x

Eating here is rather difficult as in a conference center which is normally a nunnery outside Lisbon.
Breakfast 2 seeded oatcakes with Almond butter. (My food!)
Lunch raw bar which I brought with me, tomatoes and lettuce
Snack ginger oat biscuit, lots of chocolate, almond butter.
Supper at 8pm , huge plate of overcooked veggies with tofu, was so starving I ate loads!
I can't wait to be home and cook my own food!

It was! You actually have no idea how good it was for something so 'plain' haha, so I'm buying more raspberries tomorrow and having them again as Bruce finished them last night! :( lol x
I often have the same, though I have non dairy yoghurt. I do sometimes add nut butter and seeds to the fruit, so delicious. Got to stop Bruce eating your raspberries! :D

I often have the same, though I have non dairy yoghurt. I do sometimes add nut butter and seeds to the fruit, so delicious. Got to stop Bruce eating your raspberries! :D
What kind do you use? Is it the Alpro stuff by any chance? I will try!!!! :D x

I love cashew and almond best but hard to find and expensive, or I have coconut or soya. Alpro one is good! :D
Fantastic thanks for that, I was going to create a thread asking if anyone had used Alpro and if it was nice so thank you for saving me a job! :D I use the Alpro roasted unsweetened almond milk for my porridge 🙂 x

Fantastic thanks for that, I was going to create a thread asking if anyone had used Alpro and if it was nice so thank you for saving me a job! :D I use the Alpro roasted unsweetened almond milk for my porridge 🙂 x
More on my list K :D

More on my list K :D
What the almond milk? I've got breakfast for the next 6 weeks sorted as it was 3 cartons of the long life stuff for £3 at Tesco so I stocked up! Lol x

What the almond milk? I've got breakfast for the next 6 weeks sorted as it was 3 cartons of the long life stuff for £3 at Tesco so I stocked up! Lol x
You should get a job Marketing for Tesco lol:D

You should get a job Marketing for Tesco lol:D
It's the only Supermarket I can access regularly, I only get to an Asda and Morrison once a month! Lol x

Actually K all joking aside, have you thought about developing a blog or website advising diabetic people where to buy and carb content as a reference guide.
Maybe there is already one but it was just a thought. You are a mind of very useful and beneficial information. You could charge sponsors for advertising. Just an idle thought.

It's the only Supermarket I can access regularly, I only get to an Asda and Morrison once a month! Lol x
YouTube Channel also

Brunch; two fried eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, baked beans

Pm: small pear and apple, some walnuts

D: home made pizza on a low carb tortilla with bistro salad. Toppings were tomato purée, onion, pepper, mushrooms, garlic, courgette and lots of mature cheddar with a sprinkle of oregano

After fireworks: half a box of chocolate Brazils from Poundland and 3 Dark Lindors because I felt like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back