What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been away camping for a few days, so was a bit more liberal. Anyways, here is what I ate on holibobs:

Monday:
B: Bacon sarnie (on Burgen) - before we left
L: Nature Valley Protein bar.
D: Rump steak, coleslaw & salad
Pud: Chocolate eclair (35g carb! Was huge)

Tuesday:
B: Bacon sarnie (on Burgen)
L: 9 Bar
D: Ham, eggs & sweet potato fries (at pub). Had a few real chips too (triple cooked, apparently).
Pud: Nature Valley Protein bar.

Wednesday:
B: 2 slices of toast (Burgen)
L: Tex Mex Pepperami
D: Sausage & bacon sarnie (on Burgen)
Pud: 9 bar

Yesterday:
B: Sausage, bacon & slice of toast (Burgen)
L: Belgian bun!😱
D: Chicken Jalfrezi from Aldi with Aloo Gobi, 1 Chapatti, 2 poppadoms & cauli rice. - At home.
Pud: Pulsin Protein bar. New in Aldi. Tastes like fudge. 8.3g per bar but very expensive at £2.50 for 3 bars.😱

Back on track today. 🙂

We're on holiday too in our Campervan. Breakfast was a gooseberry flavoured Irish Creamier yoghurt and two plums.
Lunch in a pub by Hickling Broad was a very nice salad, kindly adapted for me by the chef from what was on the menu. It was a plateful of chopped cucumber, tomato and avocado on leaves and topped with a very generous helping of cheddar.
I wasn't hungry at all later despite my 27 mile cycle but managed to eat a bag of pea snacks and an apple.

Yesterday
B - 2 slices wholemeal toast, 2 slices maasdam and a cup of coffee
9:20 - cup of coffee
D - wholemeal roll with shredded ham and 100g Tesco greek style yoghurt
T - smoked basa fillet, 2 yorkies, 90g asparagus, dollop of mayo, mcvities digestive and a square lindt 90%
After t - cup of coffee
4 pints of water throughout the day x

I've not been posting, mainly due to an iffy connection but also because I don't want to be a bad influence on newbies! I'm going to be good from now on...

Saturday: Weight: 212.0 I think the scales are broke, no way was I that low, I've gone to heck in a handcart. Tum 50
BG: 7.1 @ 9.05am
Pint Water with spoonful Normacol (fibre)
Breakfast:
Fried Eggs, Mushrooms, 1 Onion, 3 slices Warburtons white toastie loaf. 😱
Pint Water with Aspirin & meds
Lunch:
Pint Water
Half portion Chips (from chippy over the road, agh it's too near), quite a few slices small Warburtons wholemeal with Lurpak slathered on, mug tea with milk.
BG: 6.7 @ 2.15pm Dunno if this was before or after lunch...
Dinner:
Pint Water.
1 Scotch Pie, mound of Mash with Lurpak on, slices of Warburtons with Lurpak on I should never have bought that Lurpak, I was lured in...
Pint Water and a Levothyroxine.

No way am I measuring after that lot! Am I mad? Answers on a postcard please...
~~~

I've not been posting, mainly due to an iffy connection but also because I don't want to be a bad influence on newbies! I'm going to be good from now on...

Saturday: Weight: 212.0 I think the scales are broke, no way was I that low, I've gone to heck in a handcart. Tum 50
BG: 7.1 @ 9.05am
Breakfast:
Fried Eggs, Mushrooms, 1 Onion, 3 slices Warburtons white toastie loaf. 😱
Pint Water with Aspirin & meds
Lunch:
Pint Water
Half portion Chips (from chippy over the road, agh it's too near), quite a few slices small Warburtons wholemeal with Lurpak slathered on, mug tea with milk.
BG: 6.7 @ 2.15pm Dunno if this was before or after lunch...
Dinner:
Pint Water.
1 Scotch Pie, mound of Mash with Lurpak on, slices of Warburtons with Lurpak on I should never have bought that Lurpak, I was lured in...

No way am I measuring after that lot! Am I mad? Answers on a postcard please...
~~~
Very brave and honest of you to post, Ditto. I know how hard it is to break that cycle but you can do it.

Yesterday:
B:2 sausages, 2 bacon, fried tomato, fried egg & 1 slice Burgen toasted.
L: Nature Valley protein bar (still full after breakfast!)
D: Corned beef & cabbage colcannon. (cauli replacing potato)
Pud: Home made blackberry jelly, topped with blackberry infused chocolate truffle, topped with blackberry infused whipped cream (my new invention🙂)

Can't y'all put your bg measurements as well as your menus? I'm interested to know what these foods do to us. I want what Mark's having. 😛

Ok just for you @Ditto
Yesterday
B - BG - 4.8 - 2 slices wholemeal toast, 2 slices maasdam and a cup of coffee
9:20 - BG - 5.9 - cup of coffee
D - BG - 6.1 - 2 slices wholemeal bread, hp brown sauce, smoked streaky bacon and a 25g bar 85% chocolate
2pm - BG - 7.5
T - BG - 6.5 - 3 sausages, 2 yorkies, 100g tender stem broccoli, onion gravy, lotus biscuit and a square lindt 90%
After t - cup of coffee
4 pints water throughout the day
10pm - BG - 6.5 x

Porridge for first thing 12miles on bike. Stood for hours at GNR. Peppers for dinner then curry for tea.

I'm hoping to be getting more onto the SlimFast today with lunch and dinner after one last piggy breakfast. I'm getting there...

Sunday: Weight: 218.8 Tum 50
BG: 6.6 @ 8.25am
Breakfast:
Fried Egg Sarnies with a mug of coffee made with milk and a Sweetex ~ more Fried Egg Sarnies 😱
BG: Too much of a coward to measure when I've been pigging... :(
Lunch:
Pint Water with Aspirin & Meds
Chocolate SlimFast Shake.
Pint Water.
Dinner:
Prawn Rice (the full bag) stir-fried in Lurpak, 1 Green Pepper, 1 Yellow Onion, slices of Warburtons toastie loaf.
BG: 6.7 @ 11.10pm I left it till the last minute before measuring...surprised!

~~~

I don't often test now, only when I'm trying something new. I will try to test before & after every meal I have tomorrow. If I remember.

Yesterday:
B: 1 Fuel Protein wheat biscuit & Aldi Paleo Muesli (mixed together) with full fat milk
L: 2 sausages from Morrison's hot counter
D: Sausages (again) with roast veg & mozzarella with a spicy mayo dip.
Pud: Home made blackberry jelly, topped with blackberry infused chocolate truffle, topped with blackberry infused whipped cream. I must think up a catchier name for this 🙄.

And at the request by @Ditto , I will be testing before & after every meal today & recording my results on here tomorrow.🙂

Yesterday
B - BG - 5.6 - 2 slices wholemeal toast, 2 slices maasdam and a cup of coffee
9:20 - BG - 7.5 - cup of coffee
D - BG - 7.4 - wholemeal roll with topside and 100g Tesco greek style yoghurt
BG - 7.7
T - BG - 5.0 - parmesan chicken breast, 2 yorkies, 100g tender stem broccoli, dollop of mayo, mcvities digestive and a square lindt 90%
After t - cup of coffee
4 pints water throughout the day
10PM - BG - 5.6 - half a lotus biscuit and half a pint of water x

Back on track
B one apple and one wholemilk yoghurt with cocoa and an espresso
L: readymade salad with carrots, corn, olives - soft cheese
D: salad with mom's tomatoes and pepper - caponata of aubergines with cold boiled ox round - one apple
Bg after 2 hours: 7.2 Fbg this morning 5.3

Today I planned a piggy lunch and two SlimFast meals and I'm pleased with myself that I kept to this...I'm usually full of hot air. 🙂

Monday: Weight: 218.6 Tum 50>>
BG: 7.2@ 6.10am
Breakfast:
Fried Eggs on White Warburtons Toasts with Lurpak.
Lunch:
Pint Water with Aspirin & Meds
Strawberry SlimFast Shake @ noon.
BG: 6.2@ 5.10pm
Dinner:
Chocolate SlimFast Shake @ 5.00pm
Pint Water.
Starving!
~~~

Yesterday:
BG before breakfast: 5.3
B: Sausage, scrambled egg, 1 toast (Morrison's protein bread, 8g carb per slice)
BG 2 hrs after: 5.8

BG before lunch: 6.1
L: Cheese on toast (2 slices protein bread)
BG 2 hrs after: 7.3

Forgot to do BG before dinner.:(
D: Sweet chilli chicken done in the slow cooker & courgette tagliatelle.
Pud: 2 choc & peanut butter at bombs.
BG 2 hrs after: 5.6

Yesterday
B - 2 slices wholemeal toast, 2 slices edam and a cup of coffee
D - 2 slices wholemeal bread, 3 rashers smoked streaky bacon, brown sauce and a 25g bar moser roth 85%
T - 3 pork sausages, 2 yorkies, tender stem broccoli, onion gravy, lotus biscuit and a square lindt 90%
Today
B - 2 slices wholemeal toast, 2 edam and a cup of coffee
D - wholemeal roll filled with prawn mayonnaise 😛 a lotus biscuit
T - parmesan chicken breast fillet, 2 yorkies, tender stem broccoli, dollop of mayo, mcvities digestive and a square lindt 90% x

B: mashed banana with ground flaxseed, peanut butter and soya milk

L: can't recall having any as breakfast was quite late, but probably snacked on something, maybe some nuts. Recall eating a plum.

D: Quorn pieces in a yummy sauce my OH makes with mushrooms, onions, smoked paprika, red pepper, cayenne pepper, and a tin of condensed mushroom soup, accompanied by cauliflower and roasted carrots. Followed by Greek yoghurt with summer berries and dessicated coconut.

Weekend treat: one of each from an assorted Lindor box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back